Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) (23196 Views)

Lady Asked A Woman To Sleep With Her And Her Man For €700 In Lagos (Video) / Share Your Devil Basket Experience / Curvy Lady With Big Backside Steals The Show At Bikini Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
This happened at a hangout in Ibadan. The hangout was organized by a popular Facebook group, Dear Ama and I must tell you... It was a gathering of sinners and sinful children. lolzzz

If her future husband sees this now, it will be an issue. Devil's basket is even supposed to be an in-door thingy with cameras and other recording materials disallowed. But this is how the world has degenerated. too bad.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/this-is-why-some-ladies-will-never-get.html

lalasticlala

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
SEE HER FACE HERE AND MORE ACTIONS OF THE DEVIL'S BASKET

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/this-is-why-some-ladies-will-never-get.html
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Johnspears: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
spoiled to the core
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
lalasticlala I think u need to see this
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
See the mans face like Christmas came early
Rada rada

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
This girl just rush the guy dick like say she wan use the dick stab her pussy undecided

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
'Dear ama' checking it out on Facebook right now. lipsrsealed

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
Devil's basket?
A game for perverts. When I go to a party and see people, especially guys pushing for that game...I just know they want their wild fantasies to come to pass.

It always gets dirty...

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Devil's basket?
A game for perverts. When I go to a party and see people, especially guys pushing for that game...I just know they want their wild fantasies to come to pass.

It always gets dirty...
can't someone have fun in peace again

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2017
If I'm not screwing you, don't touch my dick.. angry undecided

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by stevecantrell: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
devils basket indeed

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:
Devil's basket?

It always gets dirty...

Are you stupid?
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Jbleenk: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2017
She can have it all

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by avictor05: 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gone are those days when ladies shy away from public sexual stunt. Now na them they gba front. Anyways what do you expect from a Bleep girl and that kind if gathering ?

see my signature.
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
dingbang:
can't someone have fun in peace again

Seems you are grand master of the game? grin grin

BluntBoy:

Are you stupid?

No, I am not... smiley
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2017
This can't happen to me cheesy
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
pocohantas:

Seems you are grand master of the game? grin grin

there is no harm in getting wild every Friday...
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by winkmart: 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2017
Sons of the.........
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by muller101(m): 10:28pm On Aug 29, 2017
See as the guy keep face like expired fufu
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
bbbabes:
This happened at a hangout in Ibadan. The hangout was organized by a popular Facebook group, Dear Ama and I must tell you... It was a gathering of sinners and sinful children.

If her future husband sees this now, it will be an issue.

MORE PHOTOS HERE
believe me, I must make sure say no be free stroking at the end of the day
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by EmyLeo(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2017
Lalas247:
See the mans face like Christmas came early
Rada rada
lol... you said my mind..

##more like, damnIT , thank God mehnn,see green light..

###you would be surprise at what peeps do all in the name of fun..
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2017
Nobody bails themselve anymore...gone are those days
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Dexema(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2017
Is the basket in the guys dirty boxers?
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Olachase(m): 1:18am On Aug 30, 2017
okay

Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 30, 2017
Failed generation
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Devil's basket is one reason I don't like attending parties
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:
Devil's basket?

It always gets dirty...

Even me
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by mercy0008(f): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2017
FOR THIS IBADAN WEY I DEY? NA WA O. BUT THEN IF I GO TO A PARTY AND THEY WANT TO DO THIS THING, I WILL JUST LEAVE. WHO BE SMALL PIKIN. IF NA SEX DEY HUNGRY ME,I WILL JUST LOOK FOR SOMEONE I KNOW AND LETS GET DOWN TO IT.
Re: Devil's Basket - Lady Asked To Stroke A Guy's Joystick At A Party (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
SEE HER FACE HERE AND MORE ACTIONS OF THE DEVIL'S BASKET

"People Said I Overreacts Cause I Cut Ties With Man Who Sexualize My Daughter" / Tough Economy Causes Scarcity Of Marriage Suitors In Lagos / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child?