Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (43997 Views)

Premature Baby Girl Rescued From Her Dead Mom's Womb Dies In Gaza After 5 Days / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training / The Shocking Aftermath Of Hurricane Harvey In Texas(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
The black race is too wicked, too evil & too greedy. See how heartless & wicked the politicians in Africa are particularly those in Nigeria. They have succeeded in corrupting their citizens so much that most are now fools both the acclaimed educated & religious zombots Christian & Muslims. They worship money & those that makes it in whatever means. No love again in that country. See ordinary common man-made flood (not caused by ocean surge or any natural disaster but greed & compromise) that struck lagos & we saw how debris of all kinds were flowing on top. Let me purse here abeg
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Larrykaysail(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
mexxmoney:

You are the one who is a total idiot for saying what u don't know. Governor Abbot urged people to evacuate before the storm hits but advised residents to listen to their local authorities. Sylvester Turner who is the The mayor of Houston said no evacuation order had been issued for Houston and discouraged people from evacuating. I have been reading all the mentions on my comment and all of them have been giving genuine and rational reasons why the mayor made that decision but as the ignoramus that you are, you decide to enter the fray with insults even when you know absolutely nothing
sorry for late reply fool, if you watch local channel's here you will get the fact,
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Flaghouse1: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ugosample:

If my fellow African think or acts like monkey, I will say it without reservation that he or she is a monkey
Simple and short without sentiments

Many of our people behave like animals, and that is what you are prevalent in many African communities, animal behaviour, channelling your sewage into the gutter, emptying your garbage in the canal, driving like animals, selfishness and unparalleled greed, hailing people of questionable character, selling your country short for personal and parochial gain, neck deep tribalism and hate among Africans, and the list is endless

Till our people start conducting themselves like humans and not animals, they remain nothing but animals, and I say this without sentiment again

You guys can insult me all you want, but compare the quality of comments and topics you see in say Reddit or Quora; and compare it with the garbage here in this forum, and that will give you an insight into how a good chunk of our people reason

Shame.

So what are you still doing in the forum,why not take a leave!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by mexxmoney: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Larrykaysail:
sorry for late reply fool, if you watch local channel's here you will get the fact,

This is the best you could come up with? So your reply is that I should come and watch your local channels. If you know the "facts" why don't you tell us the "facts". Ignorant nonentity
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Larrykaysail(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:

This is the best you could come up with? So your reply is that I should come and watch your local channels. If you know the "facts" why don't you tell us the "facts". Ignorant nonentity
I don't need to argue with a fool like u, u sit in. Lagos with ur dry head, saying nonsense, I can see ur dry head on ur profile fool
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by mexxmoney: 3:25am On Sep 06, 2017
Larrykaysail:
I don't need to argue with a fool like u, u sit in. Lagos with ur dry head, saying nonsense, I can see ur dry head on ur profile fool

No facts, no rebuttal, no evidence of your hoax claim of evacuation warnings. If you don't have any then you're just a pinheaded nincompoop. Your madness has even made you to start seeing things that don't exist. I don't have any picture on my profile here yet your deranged mind is seeing the dry head of your ancestors in lagos. Much more stupid of you is your foolish assumption that by looking at the address I filled on this faceless forum you can be certain of my present location. You are just too dumb a fellow. Easily predictable half wit. Harvey should have rid the earth of your type because you only add nuisance value to the earth. Lowlife scum
Re: Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity by Larrykaysail(m): 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:

No facts, no rebuttal, no evidence of your hoax claim of evacuation warnings. If you don't have any then you're just a pinheaded nincompoop. Your madness has even made you to start seeing things that don't exist. I don't have any picture on my profile here yet your deranged mind is seeing the dry head of your ancestors in lagos. Much more stupid of you is your foolish assumption that by looking at the address I filled on this faceless forum you can be certain of my present location. You are just too dumb a fellow. Easily predictable half wit. Harvey should have rid the earth of your type because you only add nuisance value to the earth. Lowlife scum
same notice has bring sent to Florida now. Miami city, later you will said no evacuation notice, ode jatijati, replying you is a waste of time, you are far back in Nigeria telling me news that is happening here., olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marina Ovsyannikova Resigns, Turns Down Asylum Offer (Photos) / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic) / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.