Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den (1145 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
She comes over to his place every weekend, mostly on Friday nights. She stays till Sunday evening before taking her leave. On each visit, she never fails to bring along food items—fruits, vegetables, palm nuts, ugba—in big bags to restock her king’s house.

Within a space of two days in her man’s apartment, that womanly presence is felt. The sound of pounding with wooden mortar echoes through the building, accompanied by a lot of worship songs sang with a nasal, soprano voice that has so much vibrato.

In no time, the aroma of a well prepared ofe owerri, ofe akwu, ofe ogbono, would saturate the building. Each distinct aroma follows the other—back to back. Since I can always access the adjoining apartment where everything goes down, during such moments, a visit to the kitchen feels like being on set of Maggi kitchen live show. Because this light-skinned, robust aunty knows how to put together the essentials in excess. She can cook for Africa. There is full chicken and turkey on one side, isi ewu and snail the

READ ON.. http://thenakedconvos.com/games-men-play/
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by Kobicove(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Where's the rest of the story? undecided
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read...
Re: The Story Of A Woman Caught In A Player’s Den by fixzylani: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Kenya Woman Masturbating In An Uber / Masturbation And It Effect/virgins & Masturbation / I Wonder How Ladies Will Survive Once Guys Stop Thinking With Their Dicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.