Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Reasons You Should Date A Stripper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Date A Stripper (1173 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date Uk-based Nigerian Women / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Date A Stripper by Johnnoah1st: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
I know a bunch of male and female strippers. It breaks my heart to hear their love stories. If you think your boyfriend treats you like shit, wait till you hear a stripper share her love-life struggles. Not a lot of people want to date strippers because of some preconceived dating notions or out of fear of public opinion. Most of our parents wouldn't approve of such partner choices either. The truth is, not ALL strippers have drug problems or are willing to exchange sexual services for money. They deserve a chance to be treated like normal human beings. So here are ten good reasons why you
should date a stripper.
1. They're confident
Confidence is hot. Strippers work on stage and have to take their clothes off in front of a bunch of people. It takes a lot of guts to be comfortable with being naked in front of strangers.
2. They're good looking
Most strippers are blessed with good looks, obviously. Having a hot partner is pretty exciting and is definitely a great thing.
3. They're sexy
Strippers exude sex appeal on a daily basis. Not only are they very sexual, they're also experienced in this department.
4. They make good money
Apparently female strippers make way more money than the male ones. Nevertheless, both still make more cash than an average human being.
5. They have hot friends
Strippers know other hot strippers, obviously. So your entourage will be very pleasant to look at and to be around.
6. They're not judgmental
People of this profession are so used to being judged, that the last thing they want to do is judge you. They're actually very kind and extremely open minded.
7. They're fun
Yeah, they're fun to be around. They want to live life and be surrounded by positive people. Give them a chance and see for yourself.
8. Other people will envy you
Other people will totally envy you if you end up dating a hot stripper. Let's be honest, they have perfect bodies. Imagine all the looks you'll be getting if you hit a beach together or something.
9. They're adventurous
If they pick this kind of career, I suppose they must be adventurous. They love all things risky and unconventional. It can be quite an exciting in a relationship.

10. %99 of ladies are wh*ore, who*res u see in nigth are Godly girls u see in d day, i was in nigeria sometimes ago in a strip club, after d show in the morning i waited in the car and guess wat? most of the strippers in the club dress innocently while leaving the club, so y dont u date someone open
11. They will boost your self esteem
Dating hot people will definitely set your plank high and stroke your ego. You will feel more confident than ever before, that's for sure.
By the way, I'm positive certain people will get offended because I'm using the term "stripper" instead of "exotic dancer" or something... I'm sorry.

Re: Reasons You Should Date A Stripper by Ekakamba: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
grin

Re: Reasons You Should Date A Stripper by makaveli902: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Why are you not dating one yourself?

(1) (Reply)

" My Main Pussy" - Lesbian Shares Photos Of Her Kissing Her Lesbian Partner / She's A Church Girl, How Should I Ask Her Out? / Am I The Most Attractive Person On Nairaland??? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.