Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife (1710 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / Malawian Police Officer Kissing A Young Girl In Viral Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by LubeyNaijaBlog: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Yesterday, a viral photo of a pretty lady in 'roy outfit' allegedly to be the new wife of Ooni of Ife went viral in the media,

https://www.nairaland.com/4019994/photo-ooni-ifes-new-wife

but we can tell you it's not the truth. The lady above is a instagram user with the handle @abishine01

According to sources her birthday is today and she had a Queen-inspired shoot in preparation for her day.

Even though she had gone ahead to put her IG account on private after the whole media saga, we still managed to get some pictures from her birthday shoot.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/more-details-about-viral-photo-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by LubeyNaijaBlog: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2017

Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2017

so I just wasted my comment on the other thread.
Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by tosyne2much(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2017
So, you mean Oni of Ife must have been laughing at Lalasticlala since yesterday? cheesy

Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by Abdullateef77(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
this is funny
Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by Divay22(f): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol..
She's cool tho.
Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Swagalicious oni.
Let him continue to run after every light skin thing in skirt
Re: More Details About The Viral Photo Of The Alleged Ooni Of Ife’s New Wife by castrol180(m): 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's good.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Almost Scammed This Morning / Is It Me Or Something Else / How To Overcome Premature Expulsion And Be More Powerful In The Inner Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.