Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day (41020 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / My Parents Destroyed My Life In Guise Of Love, I'm Now Depressed Daily / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by win2kwire: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Your stupid belief in god and religion is your main problem not the prophet!

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by ivolt: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
The marriage is headed for the rocks, union based on "visions" seldom lasts
because an outsider will be the one running the marriage.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by wrongnumber: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:
A few weeks before my wife and I got married, something happened. After church one Sunday, a man approached her on her way back home and told her that God gave him a message for her. He said, ‘God told me to tell you that the man you are about to get married to is not the right person for you.’

Wow.

Although she knew what God had said about our marriage in times past, a shadow of doubt was cast on her mind. This was a complete stranger, yet how did he know that she was about to get married? When she got home, she went into prayer. ‘Lord, show me the truth,’ she pleaded.

Suddenly, her eyes were opened and she saw the boot of a car, and in this boot were piles of wedding souvenirs. On one of the jotters, she saw her picture and mine, with the inscription GOZIE WEDS OSAS. Then she heard a clear voice saying: ‘THIS IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN’.

The devil is a bastard.

I once shared on Facebook that the best thing one can do for himself or herself is to learn how to hear from God before choosing a spouse. While a spiritual mentor, pastor, prophet can also provide insights and enquire from God on your behalf, it’s best to get the truth from God BY YOURSELF. That way, when trouble comes and doubts are about to settle, you will remember what God told YOU.

God bless!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158554751835076&id=567405075

All of you are disillusioned talking about the prophet,you and your wife.

There is no match made in heaven,whosoever finds a wife finds a good thing and God will give you his favor. Stop being myopic and understand that the outcome of any union is dependent on what the parties make out of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by bishop4life(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
ngcars:

What nonsense is this one talking. what makes them a desperate couple? Is it because they believed that God answer prayers?

what makes you think the man in question is a true prophet of God? why did you conclude that he is not a good husband?

welcome to nairaland.
Here we have clowns, comedians, psychos etc. in fact some are actually all in one.

from now on, start taking note of usernames.

once more, you are highly welcome.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Have a personal relationship with your creator...

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Geezholla: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
This your wife revelation sounds very much ridiculous to me oooo. Anyway, congrats, wish u happy married life
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Zirah: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Does God truly speak to people?
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by An2elect2(f): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Well I don't think people need special revelation to get married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by HMZi: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
fiftynaira:

Little wonder he said that "religon is the opuim of the masses"
You seem to be a social scientist
NAH... but i know what truth is!
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:
A few weeks before my wife and I got married, something happened. After church one Sunday, a man approached her on her way back home and told her that God gave him a message for her. He said, ‘God told me to tell you that the man you are about to get married to is not the right person for you.’

Wow.

Although she knew what God had said about our marriage in times past, a shadow of doubt was cast on her mind. This was a complete stranger, yet how did he know that she was about to get married? When she got home, she went into prayer. ‘Lord, show me the truth,’ she pleaded.

Suddenly, her eyes were opened and she saw the boot of a car, and in this boot were piles of wedding souvenirs. On one of the jotters, she saw her picture and mine, with the inscription GOZIE WEDS OSAS. Then she heard a clear voice saying: ‘THIS IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN’.

The devil is a bastard.

I once shared on Facebook that the best thing one can do for himself or herself is to learn how to hear from God before choosing a spouse. While a spiritual mentor, pastor, prophet can also provide insights and enquire from God on your behalf, it’s best to get the truth from God BY YOURSELF. That way, when trouble comes and doubts are about to settle, you will remember what God told YOU.

God bless!

""Although she knew what God had said about our marriage in times past""

God didn't say anything about ur marriage.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
The topic should have been how your wife nearly fooled herself. . and you guys claiming GOD spoke to you . . for where? laughing..una be messanger of GOD abi una be awliyah? e maa tan ara yin. . and when we call sufi christian dem go vex.. no be same manhaj una dey use? ala yi noni. . pastor,prophet riran si yin, sheik bami ye wo . won ni bai ni. . sunnah ma da o.. peace of mind ni..
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by fof1: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Richy4:
" So suddenly her eyes were opened and she saw Gozie wed Osas..." cheesy

I wish I can possibly believe this smiley

THAT'S UR BUSINESS. IF U BELIEVE IT OR NOT IS UR CUP OF TEA. SOME ONE TOLD U HIS STORY, U ARE FORMING SOMETHING ELSE HERE.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Jamean(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm!

Since the Pastor could say she was not his wife, why didn't he also reveal who the true wife is? Rather than leaving him hanging in confusion.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by gfullmoon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dreams are mostly the replay of our dorminant thought.
That she saw Gozie & Osas simply reflected her dominant thought within the said period. That's why you will likely dream about writing exam when preparing for one.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by LegitBoy(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
And who told you that.. ......
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by oshorstan(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:

Wow.

The devil is a bastard.

God bless!

I will advise you pray hard ooooo... Prophecy isn't the final say. They go extra mile than what u expect. The prophet can be correct or wrong.. Pray for your marriage!!!!! Satan hates it, and fights it hard... pls pray

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by talk2percy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
anthonydunamis:

Wow.

The devil is a bastard.

God bless!

But wait oh, in this age and time, people still d believe wetin one man of God said or didn't say? His own marriage better?
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
I find it alarming that God "speaks" to your spouse.

You know, there are special doctors for people who hear voices in their head...

1 Like

Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by omolorlarh: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
ElPhoche:
Na like this my girlfriend told me that one prophet that she accompanied her friend, when that friend went to see him, told her that the guy dating her is just using her and that he has another girlfriend somewhere. The thing vex me die when she told me. Girl that I have been faithful to since. I told her for starters,that dude is a false prophet. Anyway shaa, we don.....
Break up or marry?
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by Prechy08(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
African Magic lolz
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by ElPhoche(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
omolorlarh:

Break up or marry?
Broke up last week Thursday. I believe it was for the best.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by kruusy: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
ur spirit will definitely say yes becos u know say he is rich and he will settle all ur bills....abeggi......we all no dis dream tin my sister
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Lmao
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by dreamangel: 2:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Richy4:
" So suddenly her eyes were opened and she saw Gozie wed Osas..." cheesy

I wish I can possibly believe this smiley

What you do not know you cannot understand. Seek diligently for the Lord Jesus and you will find that this is normal.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by NickD(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2017
anthonydunamis:

Wow.

The devil is a bastard.

God bless!

Osas Chicago hostel MaU..nice one bro, the devil gat nothing on u.
Re: How False Prophet Nearly Destroyed My Wedding Day by 400billionman: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Joy Killers..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.