Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo (45288 Views)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Bola Tinubu In Saudi Arabia For Umrah - Lesser Hajj [Photo] / 15 Presidential Candidates Meet With Atiku, Saraki In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Afolak(m): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Guilderland1:
I wish their gods are alive, I would have asked it to strike this men dead, but I don't know what to do because that place is just a tourist attraction country were part of Nigeria oil money has been wasting for abokis and their slave skull miners,

I DID NOT CALL NAME EHEM
Hey Guy ! I Found Your Sense On My Way Going To The Mosque Being Eaten By Dogs,your Better Hurry To Pick The Reminant,so That They Won't Finish It.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by ollyruffy: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
And that will not stop them from stealing Nigerian money.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by maridrug(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
chynie:

jesuuuuuuuuuuu
Our Governors should set up English tutorial centres
cos we all need more training
what do you mean by this statement? we are doomed in Africa cos we ge colonised by every thing introduced by the whitemen...one of our barrier to greatness.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by heybee72(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
I decree stampede upon Dia lives grin grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Kaymaxine(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
chynie:

jesuuuuuuuuuuu
Our Governors should set up English tutorial centres
cos we all need more training
I fink u shld av just grabbed the message in wat he wrote,not his tenses.
U wey u sabi speak,aw e don help u
#yeyedeysmell
#kipkwayet!!!
#ifiyhearpim!!!
Go and do ur home work.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
phartfarm:

You have said it all, But we have two types of peoples in kwara state, the Learned but Power hungry fellows and the poor ones who rely on the #20 been distributed by sarakis families, hmmmmmmm, Kwara State is a failed Sate, A state where a city controls the Resources and affais of all other 16 local government, A sate built on Rock of Deciet, Sentiment, Tribalism,and Religious Biggort !!!! I pray For Structuring in This country so that Kwara South Can fall apart from the Tentacles of ILORIN Oppression
you really make a lot of points here. the only people that can remove saraki from that post is the people of kwara central. He has been seriki to them. The good people of kwara will be shocked when he nominate his trained son for a post in kwara state.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
maridrug:

what do you mean by this statement? we are doomed in Africa cos we ge colonised by every thing introduced by the whitemen...one of our barrier to greatness.
abeg ask him ooo. This is the reason why dullard president is ruling them.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
lordpreceey:

This your English na wa o
and you that you know how to type well, why can't you type your own here. It is fault you are looking for. So pathetic. Instead of you to condemn the corrupt leaders, you are here attacking the messenger.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by pentzuatzil(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
and thatz how dey will be spotted in HELL........
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Obaf1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:
ole oleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleoleole

Thief ThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThiefThief
bro u won kill am.......lol
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Obaf1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Experienced and well skill tailor (fashion designer) is here oh plz nairalander's plz and plz anyhelp. If anybody or company or factory need tailor man plz contact me me oh i really need work ooh abeg(08127998163) owuu dey town oh.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Op must you celebrate/popularise thieves, rogues, swindlers, magic bankers and criminals like ABS? U are givin nairaland a bad name
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by mu2sa2: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Heard this statement that Saraki is tactically avoiding Eid day in ilorin his hometown by running to hajj every year so that he is not stoned the second time at Eid praying ground.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by OmoManU: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Serious positioning for the boy by Saraki but God grace his evil plan shall neva succeed.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by mechanics(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Thief go pray
very funny.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by chynie: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kaymaxine:

I fink u shld av just grabbed the message in wat he wrote,not his tenses.
U wey u sabi speak,aw e don help u
#yeyedeysmell
#kipkwayet!!!
#ifiyhearpim!!!
Go and do ur home work.
Papa na me do you
Sorry for your bad market
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by kruusy: 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
allow some pple to have private time for dis frustrating country...Nigerians and dia gossip in every matter
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Am sure Kwarians will still serve this boy...
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by TijaniAbu: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2017
Guyman02:
Thats the boy been groomed as the next Governor of Kwara according to Saraki.
I am sure that with the level they have succeeded in placing Kwara, if he contests he will win as there is no strong opposition to Saraki in the State.
The only man who challenged the Sarakis is late former Kwara State Governor Ahmed Lawal whom many believe was poisoned due to his sudden death after complaining of stomachache which led to rioting and loss of lives in Ilorin

Lawal that died of liver cancer from years of heavy drinking?
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by juman(m): 6:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Political muslims.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by juman(m): 6:23am On Aug 31, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Lawal that died of liver cancer from years of heavy drinking?

Yeah, lawal destroyed his liver.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Logan101: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
May Amighty Allah never Answer his prayer if his doing bad to my nation....
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Kog45(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guyman02:
Thats the boy been groomed as the next Governor of Kwara according to Saraki.
I am sure that with the level they have succeeded in placing Kwara, if he contests he will win as there is no strong opposition to Saraki in the State.
The only man who challenged the Sarakis is late former Kwara State Governor Ahmed Lawal whom many believe was poisoned due to his sudden death after complaining of stomachache which led to rioting and loss of lives in Ilorin
Oh my God i tire for all this beer parlour talk.Late Lawal die in London due to cancer related issue not food poisoning and no riot or loss of life when he died.
Re: Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo by Kog45(m): 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Am sure Kwarians will still serve this boy...
Likely just like Lagosians are serving Tinubu dynasty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) / Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.