Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police (15866 Views)

Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal / Edgal Imohimi And Ali Janga's Ranks Reverted By Police Service Commission / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Holluwasehun: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Admin you need to scrutinize people's English before posting. which one be "is did well"

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Shehucom(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
LoveJesus87:
RIP English cry
Somebori cannot make mistake Again?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by shamecurls(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Fulani CP loading.....for Lagos soon....!!

Watch out the style..........

He will transferred outta Lagos sooner than expected and Fulani would resume....

Anyway congrats.......CP Edgar

Re u hungry?
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Shehucom(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

RIP English

Give me space make i faint oooo grin grin grin grin
Please get a place to faint near a river grin
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by xxgig(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
I Am Confident Imohimi will do well as Lagos Commissioner of Police. Congratulations to him. more grace.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by LoveJesus87(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Shehucom:

Somebori cannot make mistake Again?? shocked shocked
No oo.
Nigerians are angry at the moment grin

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by LoveJesus87(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
mrugochukwu043:
fund your account with this simple step
this one no get work grin
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by JamOSneh: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ileya is madly approaching
Half bread is better than none
No dulling with that valid iTunes gift cards...........
Ah talk ma own
God bless us! u can reach me on my whatsap 07062246930 is ur boy noni JamOSnehIleya is madly approaching
Ah talk ma own
God bless us! u can reach me on my whatsap 07062246930 is ur boy noni JamOSneh
Ileya is madly approaching
Ah talk ma own
God bless us! u can reach me on my whatsap 07062246930 is ur boy noni JamOSneh
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by onyeawka80(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Juciano1:
Me thinks Fatai was trying in fighting crime in Lagos...
oga u slaughter English here o!
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by claremont(m): 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

He will be transferred outta Lagos sooner than expected and Fulani would resume....

Sombori needs to help monitor Tinubu and his boys.......

Edgar Imohimi isn't from the north, Imohimi sounds like someone from Edo state.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Tlordy: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Omg but why? After d handwork?!!! Well I wish him good luck
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by GoldNiagara(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

RIP English

Give me space make i faint oooo grin grin grin grin

See Space and if you need for just let me know.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Typing in English is not by force nah.
gbaliciousgbali:
a friend tolded me the he gaved him two hundred million naira
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by dskenky(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
@ gbaliciousgbali

"a friend tolded me the he gaved him two hundred million naira"

Please what type of english is this again, ehn?! Gbaliciousgbali, this na capital GBAGAUN O!!!! Kindly correct yaself ...

Posters for this Nairaland sef.....
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by 9jatatafo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
looks like the new Lagos sheriff in town is Edo State indigene
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by AkupeMBANO(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
I love owoseni. i think he's a great guy. he made a good CP. good luck owoseni!
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by 9jatatafo(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
xxgig:
I Am Confident Imohimi will do well has Lagos Commissioner of Police. Congratulations to him. more grace.

A Jenifa's diary is here
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Tecno66: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=faseblex post=59969388][/quote]Maybe he no dey send better returns.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Firgemachar: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

He will be transferred outta Lagos sooner than expected and Fulani would resume....

What an imbecilic post!
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by PearlStreet(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Why dem no use Igbo man as CP. Abi na only roadblock dem fit function?

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Lanretoye(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afolabs101:
The new CP was promoted to the rank of Deputy Commissioner of Police in June this year, does this mean he has been promoted again to CP and immediately given the juiciest post for a CP in Nigeria??
I think the position of the cp is an appointment that can be assigned to any officer that has attained a certain rank.there can be more than one dcp or acp in a state but only one cp can be.

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by doctokwus: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
Any little matter Fatai Owoseni done appear for camera.
That man can take all glory to himself
You are blessed!
I have never seen a police commissioner so infatuated with being in the spotlight.
A man is caught for stealing a bag of cement,Owoseni will leave his office and drive thru Lagos traffic to be seen at d station.
A woman gets assaulted by d husband,he is at the station of their arrest.He of course must have ordered his PRO to call journalists to tag along.
He has completely usurped the functions and glory DPO'S and even rank and file should take.
I won't be surprised if he was removed for overzealous seeking of fame.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Olushauneddy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
That means Mr. Fatai has either been " PROMOTED or DEMOTED " to the rank best known to the IG.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ELAGAIE(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
modsfucker:

The IG himself is neither Hausa nor Fulani so what are you insinuating?
Southerners hav d believe that every Northerner is either Hausa or Fulani.
The present IG is from Kutigi in Niger State, the same hometown with former CJN Idris Legbo Kutigi.
All Hausas u see in Niger state are strangers

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by gbolah1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
The remover of Owoseni may not be a news to the people in corridor of power. Though IG have been looking for way of removing Owoseni for some month now, its take intervention of Oba Akiola and Asiwaju before he was retain couples of months ago.
Most of the IG always wanted to put there confidant men as CP of Lagos state because of the sensitive nature of the state.
The current IG as really been too one sided of recent in term of promotion for the officers.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by ELAGAIE(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afolabs101:
The new CP was promoted to the rank of Deputy Commissioner of Police in June this year, does this mean he has been promoted again to CP and immediately given the juiciest post for a CP in Nigeria??

Thank God the man is not a northerner, this thread would have been saturated with northernisation comments
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by Juciano1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
onyeawka80:
oga u slaughter English here o!
No fear bros. It's intentional.

1 Like

Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by modsfucker: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
ELAGAIE:

Southerners hav d believe that every Northerner is either Hausa or Fulani.
The present IG is from Kutigi in Niger State, the same hometown with former CJN Idris Legbo Kutigi.
All Hausas u see in Niger state are strangers

That's where they missed it.... For instance, Buratai is not a Hausa or Fulani, just like former Kano Governor. They're all Babru from Borno state.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
paiz:
Any little matter Fatai Owoseni done appear for camera.
That man can take all glory to himself
that's true.
Re: Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police by xxgig(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
9jatatafo:

A Jenifa's diary is here
lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Grills Theodore Orji Over N27bn Fraud / Obasanjo: Don’t Instigate Press War, Fani-kayode Warns Presidency / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.