Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (4565 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / How Will Muslim Jesus Come Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 5:30am On Sep 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

"before Abraham, I Am" means before man-ifestation there was Consciousness.
Consciousness is still manifesting as you and me, birds and bees, fishes and lions, marijuana and banana, ayahuasca and oranges."
Really? Is this how you people use to understand your quran? Devil is indeed a lier. Well let start from his previous statement that make him make that statement?
John 8:56-58 Contemporary English Version (CEV)
56 Your father Abraham was really glad to see me.”
57 “You are not even fifty years old!” they said. “How could you have seen Abraham?”
58 Jesus answered, “I tell you for certain that even before Abraham was, I was, and I am.”
so can you now tell me how your presumption take relate to what Jesus Christ said? Lol well the truth shall prevail. Peace

You only quoted, without interpreting how you understand that portion of scripture.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2017
menxer:

You only quoted, without interpreting how you understand that portion of scripture.
LOL, one of the thing I love about the holy Bible is that it is clear and just, so you mean your interpretation which is ("before Abraham, I Am" means before man-ifestation there was Consciousness.
Consciousness is still manifesting as you and me, birds and bees, fishes and lions, marijuana and banana, ayahuasca and oranges."wink correlate with Jesus statement there? Lol well you want interpretation and I will give,
In verse 56 Jesus Christ said that there father Abraham was glad to see him' which he was literally saying that he exist even before the era of Abraham, and Abraham saw him after he(Abraham) die, and when the people hear that they ask him how can he claim he saw Abraham even though his not even up to 50 year old, which literally bring about his statement in verse 58, which state "even before Abraham was, I was and I am(hmm infinity invading time". Did you know the statement of the people?verse 59 "they said he claim to be God Almighty" LOL common have you gotten your interpretation now? And note, I back all my interpretation with verses, in which your own interpretation is 100 presumption. Lol, learn about Christianity, not the one your imam is telling you. Peace
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

LOL, one of the thing I love about the holy Bible is that it is clear and just, so you mean your interpretation which is ("before Abraham, I Am" means before man-ifestation there was Consciousness.
Consciousness is still manifesting as you and me, birds and bees, fishes and lions, marijuana and banana, ayahuasca and oranges."wink correlate with Jesus statement there? Lol well you want interpretation and I will give,
In verse 56 Jesus Christ said that there father Abraham was glad to see him' which he was literally saying that he exist even before the era of Abraham, and Abraham saw him after he(Abraham) die, and when the people hear that they ask him how can he claim he saw Abraham even though his not even up to 50 year old, which literally bring about his statement in verse 58, which state "even before Abraham was, I was and I am(hmm infinity invading time". Did you know the statement of the people?verse 59 "they said he claim to be God Almighty" LOL common have you gotten your interpretation now? And note, I back all my interpretation with verses, in which your own interpretation is 100 presumption. Lol, learn about Christianity, not the one your imam is telling you. Peace

I have answered you robustly in an article I wrote specifically to that effect, so as not to derail this thread further, with due respect to the OP.
https://www.nairaland.com/4058451/cosmic-joke
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
menxer:

I have answered you robustly in an article I wrote specifically to that effect, so as not to derail this thread further, with due respect to the OP.
https://www.nairaland.com/4058451/cosmic-joke
LOL, and how is your post related to those verses you misinterpreted before, lol simple Islamic tactics, once you cannot answer them then use scope to ask another question, lol you people believe God is all-powerful but you don't believe he can be a father even without sexual intercourse or opposite counterpart. Lol. Peace
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

LOL, and how is your post related to those verses you misinterpreted before, lol simple Islamic tactics, once you cannot answer them then use scope to ask another question, lol you people believe God is all-powerful but you don't believe he can be a father even without sexual intercourse or opposite counterpart. Lol. Peace

That is absolutely true.
Listen to it..
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
menxer:

In a rational arguement of this nature, it is idiotic to claim Yahweh is the God of Heaven and Earth, because to the Romans, Greeks, Sumerians, Egyptian, Indians, Arabians, Chinese, Mayans, etc they had their own God of Heaven and Earth.

Yahweh is the God of Heaven and Earth when we view things from the Hebrew perspective, but Allah viewed from the Arabian, or Amen-Ra from the Egyptian, or Brahma from Indian, or Quetzalcoatl from Mayan, Anu from Sumerian, ... Perspectives.

Since they all refer to the "God of Heaven and Earth," it begs the question, why only Yahweh should be different if he is also the "God of Heaven and Earth?"

Unless "God of Heaven and Earth" is a title that change hands over the aeons.

If you can, decode what was said in the Matrix :-

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth….
Neo: What truth?
Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
Neo: There is no spoon?
Spoon boy: Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

The problem with most of you guys is too much knowledge without understanding!

The word 'God' is not a name
I hope you get the emphasis now...

The word 'God' is not a name but a title (a position) just like the word 'President'
Anybody can bear 'President' but the question is 'President of which country?'

Anybody/deity could bear 'God' but the question also is 'God of what?'

The Yoruba race, long before Christianity or Islam was introduced into Yoruba communities understood these things very well...

There are many Gods in Yoruba culture...

Sango - God of thunder
Ogun - God of Iron, etc

But with all the numerous Gods in Yoruba culture, the wise Yoruba still understood that there's a supreme God called 'Olorun' or 'Olodumare'

In Athens, many years ago, they also understood what the Yoruba culture understands. Athenians worshiped many Gods but still understood there's a supreme God - they didn't know the name of the supreme God but labeled him 'THE UNKNOWN GOD'. (See Acts 17:23)

All tribes and cultures worshiped different Gods but there's only one God of Gods, King of Kings, the creator of heaven and earth whose name is YAHWEH
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
budaatum:

Yet, you are wrong! First Yahweh is not Jesus. Second Yahweh has the same values as Allah. And third, a Muslim and Christian who does not have the value called love of God and his fellow beings is worse than a dog (no insult to the dog is intended).

I want you to read your post again, this time read it slowly

Yet, you are wrong! First Yahweh is not Jesus. Second Yahweh has the same values as Allah. And third, a Muslim and Christian who does not have the value called love of God and his fellow beings is worse than a dog (no insult to the dog is intended)

I will like to ask you some questions from your post

1. Who is Yahweh?

2. Who is Jesus?

3. What are the values of Yahweh?

4. What are the values of Allah?

5. Where was it written that 'a Muslim who does not have the value called love of God and is fellow beings is worse than a dog'?

6. Where was it written that 'a Christian who does not have the value called love of God and is fellow beings is worse than a dog'?

Your answers will address your initial post
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
wolesmile:
Quite interesting!!!
Your point number 5 interests me. Maybe I should ask you, is your "GOD" of the old testament the same as your "GOD" of the new testament? Cos if yes, then he is the same as Allah. And if no, then you guys need to remove the old testament from your book. If you want to debate this, think twice, else you'll have your fate shaken.

'Fate shaken'?... If you mean 'faith' then you don't know anything about me

Create another thread on your 'challenge' and tag me, then I will address it cos I don't want you to derail this thread
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
lagostokd:

The problem with most of you guys is too much knowledge without understanding!

I hope you get the emphasis now...

The word 'God' is not a name but a title (a position) just like the word 'President'
Anybody can bear 'President' but the question is 'President of which country?'

Anybody/deity could bear 'God' but the question also is 'God of what?'

The Yoruba race, long before Christianity or Islam was introduced into Yoruba communities understood these things very well...

There are many Gods in Yoruba culture...

Sango - God of thunder
Ogun - God of Iron, etc

But with all the numerous Gods in Yoruba culture, the wise Yoruba still understood that there's a supreme God called 'Olorun' or 'Olodumare'

In Athens, many years ago, they also understood what the Yoruba culture understands. Athenians worshiped many Gods but still understood there's a supreme God - they didn't know the name of the supreme God but labeled him 'THE UNKNOWN GOD'. (See Acts 17:23)

All tribes and cultures worshiped different Gods but there's only one God of Gods, King of Kings, the creator of heaven and earth whose name is YAHWEH

@bolded, And what makes you think no other God can make the same claim, since those are equally titles?

Besides, King of Kings, God of Gods connotes an elective position, just as any member of Parliament can be elected Prime Minister by other parliamentarians.

So Yahweh that was known to the Hebrews becomes the Unknown God of the Greeks?
How many Gods do you know?
How do you account for the Gods Unknown to you?

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2017
lagostokd:

Your answers will address your initial post
I fully understand my initial post and have no reason to further explain it to myself. Nor do I have to provide evidence to prove that that that is how I see it. If I were a Christian, say, would you ask me to present God so you can see what I see?

All the same, I'd advise you to go read the Quran and the Old Testament, they are talking about the same entity called God.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2017
lagostokd:

Guy, address each of the points!

The fact still remains that Yahweh is not the same as Allah - they are enemies based on Allah's Jihad and "what happened to the inhabitants of the promised land" as you said
Stupid human beings. You write a book and claim your Gods wrote it. Then you fight and kill each other and claim your Gods done it!

Yahweh people, having wondered in the desert for a certain period, saw some nice juicy land and claimed their Yahweh promised it to them. Yahweh never bothered giving the original occupants notice to quit the land mind, and the rest is Biblical so to speak.

Forgive me if my response to your deceit is Jihad!
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, And what makes you think no other God can make the same claim, since those are equally titles?

That was the genesis of the fall of Lucifer - wanting to claim the exalted throne of the most high. Think of yourself as the most high and be given the Lucifer treatment

Besides, King of Kings, God of Gods connotes an elective position, just as any member of Parliament can be elected Prime Minister by other parliamentarians.

Who elected the King of Kings? When was the election?

So Yahweh that was known to the Hebrews becomes the Unknown God of the Greeks?
How many Gods do you know?
How do you account for the Gods Unknown to you?
Its either you don't understand things easily or you're willfully ignorant or rather blinded by your false self belief because I explained in my earlier post about the different gods worshiped in different cultures and tribe.
Anybody can worship any god, the choice is yours! The most high God doesn't need your worship to be God. He was God even before creating man and other things - in fact, if men don't worship him, he can raise up stones (give life to stones) to worship him.

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
budaatum:

I fully understand my initial post and have no reason to further explain it to myself. Nor do I have to provide evidence to prove that that that is how I see it. If I were a Christian, say, would you ask me to present God so you can see what I see?

All the same, I'd advise you to go read the Quran and the Old Testament, they are talking about the same entity called God.

Go back and answer the questions... I don't like people running away from questions
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017

Stupid human beings. You write a book and claim your Gods wrote it. Then you fight and kill each other and claim your Gods done it!

Yahweh people, having wondered in the desert for a certain period, saw some nice juicy land and claimed their Yahweh promised it to them. Yahweh never bothered giving the original occupants notice to quit the land mind, and the rest is Biblical so to speak.

Forgive me if my response to your deceit is Jihad!

Your response is just stupidity and ignorance... Which book was written by God? Who were the original occupants of that land?
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
lagostokd:

Go back and answer the questions... I don't like people running away from questions
Then don't like me.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
lagostokd:

That was the genesis of the fall of Lucifer - wanting to claim the exalted throne of the most high. Think of yourself as the most high and be given the Lucifer treatment

Who elected the King of Kings? When was the election?

Its either you don't understand things easily or you're willfully ignorant or rather blinded by your false self belief because I explained in my earlier post about the different gods worshiped in different cultures and tribe.
Anybody can worship any god, the choice is yours! The most high God doesn't need your worship to be God. He was God even before creating man and other things - in fact, if men don't worship him, he can raise up stones (give life to stones) to worship him.

You said he is King of Kings, you are in a better position to tell me who the other Kings are?

Neither would he need you to defend his claim to the title of God of Gods nor be so particular about being worshipped?

If Lucifer was vained in coveting the title, Yahweh must be vained in demanding to be worshipped to the point of threatening to raise stones to worship him.

Must you resort to insult to defend your points? What do you mean by "false self belief?"

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
lagostokd:

Your response is just stupidity and ignorance... Which book was written by God? Who were the original occupants of that land?
No book was written by God. Those from whom the Israelites took the land were the owners prior to it being taken from them.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
budaatum:

No book was written by God. Those from whom the Israelites took the land were the owners prior to it being taken from them.
And who were they? The original owners?
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
lagostokd:

And who were they? The original owners?

The Amorites; the Arabahs, the Canaanites and Lebanese. Deuteronomy 1-3

And note, that was according to the land grabbers!

Today, that would be where they currently occupy plus Palestine (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. They currently possess a fraction of the land 'God promised'.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 8:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
budaatum:

The Amorites; the Arabahs, the Canaanites and Lebanese. Deuteronomy 1-3

And note, that was according to the land grabbers!

Today, that would be where they currently occupy plus Palestine (the West Bank and Gaza), plus some of Egypt and Syria, plus all of Jordan, plus some of Saudi Arabia and Iraq. They currently possess a fraction of the land 'God promised'.

The dwellers of the promise land were not the present day Arabs! The dwellers were the descendants of Nephilim - the giants.

Recall that Moses was instructed by the Lord to send out spies to search the land of Canaan and the feedback as recorded in Numbers 13: 33 is "And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight."

Though Caleb brought courageous report.

Also, in the record of Deuteronomy 3, all the giants were destroyed with Og king of Bashan being the only remnants of the giants (See Deut 3:11).

See a pictorial representation of a giant compared with normal human

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, are you an Israelite?

From your comment both Yahweh and Allah are both tribal Gods, and there are many other tribal Gods.

You just shot your argument in the foot
He didn't shoot himself in the foot. You are the o e dribbling with your comments right from the start.

He made a simple observation stating that the Jesus of the Bible is not the isa of the Quran, but you changed the whole topic by stating that Allah and Yahweh are the same.

He brought instances of o prove you wrong, yet you still dribbled.

It became very obvious when he showed you of how Allah's followers are commanded by him to fight against the followers of Yahweh, the same person you claim Allah is. Now, look at the silly response Yiu came up with.

2 Likes

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2017
budaatum:

That Lang was given to Abraham by God for his children to inherit. So, the people occupying it were doing so illegally.

Genesis 12:1

The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 11:54am On Nov 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
That Lang was given to Abraham by God for his children to inherit. So, the people occupying it were doing so illegally.

Genesis 12:1

The LORD had said to Abram, "Go from your country, your people and your father's household to the land I will show you.
Well, at least you admit some people live on the land prior to the arrival of the Jews! But really?

If I pulled that trick on you, "claim my god gave land you dwelled on to my forefathers", I guess that's okay then. I wouldn't even have to fight you and rape your women. You'll just get up and go somewhere else.

Because my god said so.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 12:00am On Nov 05, 2017
budaatum:

Well, at least you admit some people live on the land prior to the arrival of the Jews! But really?

If I pulled that trick on you, "claim my god gave land you dwelled on to my forefathers", I guess that's okay then. I wouldn't even have to fight you and rape your women. You'll just get up and go somewhere else.

Because my god said so.

Now you've changed your narrative from 'Lebanese, Palestinians, Egyptians, etc' to 'people live on the the land prior to the arrival of the Jews'.

I talked about those 'people' in my previous reply but seems you ignored it.

If you understand spiritual things, you'll know that the enemy always try to put in place stumbling block for the people of God whenever God promised to do something but through God, we're always more than conquerors through Christ that strengthens us. Even with the stumbling block of giants in the promised land, the people of God still possessed their rightful inheritance. After the defeat of the giants, the enemy still planted other 'tribes' to be stumbling block but the people of God always come out victorious
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 1:48am On Nov 05, 2017
lagostokd:

Now you've changed your narrative from 'Lebanese, Palestinians, Egyptians, etc' to 'people live on the the land prior to the arrival of the Jews'.

I talked about those 'people' in my previous reply but seems you ignored it.

If you understand spiritual things, you'll know that the enemy always try to put in place stumbling block for the people of God whenever God promised to do something but through God, we're always more than conquerors through Christ that strengthens us. Even with the stumbling block of giants in the promised land, the people of God still possessed their rightful inheritance. After the defeat of the giants, the enemy still planted other 'tribes' to be stumbling block but the people of God always come out victorious
Perhaps an oversight on your part, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your accusation that I changed my narrative is in error. I obviously haven't, as you'd note if you go through the sequence of posts.

As to my understanding of spiritual things, claiming one is ignorant, which is the implication of that statement, is a clear attempt to assume superior knowledge so as pass off absolute nonsense steeped in ones own ignorance.

That said, speaking 'spiritually', one could claim they were giants in ability, or intellect. Still, I am not the sort to take the word of land grabbers when it comes to such said land grabbing so to speak. The point remains that some people owned the land and the land grabbers' god told them to go take it off them. And claiming some spiritual reason for that theft is rather shady and somewhat dishonest.

Do note similar excuses were given to justify transatlantic slavery.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2017
budaatum:

Because my god said so.
Stop being a joke.

Abraham was given that land by God for his children's inheritance. Jacob built an alter there which is where the temple is today. That land was already Abraham's way before those intruder giants occupied it illegally.

It is the same illegal occupation you Muslims are doing with your mosque in that holy Mount.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Stop being a joke.

Abraham was given that land by God for his children's inheritance. Jacob built an alter there which is where the temple is today. That land was already Abraham's way before those intruder giants occupied it illegally.

It is the same illegal occupation you Muslims are doing with your mosque in that holy Mount.
So, you're saying the Muslim God couldn't have told the Muslims their God gave it to them?

Not arguing it is written that God gave it to them, but he did take it off those who owned it prior to his giving it. He in fact told the Israelites to kill it's inhabitants and steal it. But that's ok. We like the Jews so anything they do is goodly. Its those nasty Arabs we seem to dislike I suppose.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by alBHAGDADI: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
budaatum:

So, you're saying the Muslim God couldn't have told the Muslims their God gave it to them?

Not arguing it is written that God gave it to them, but he did take it off those who owned it prior to his giving it. He in fact told the Israelites to kill it's inhabitants and steal it. But that's ok. We like the Jews so anything they do is goodly. Its those nasty Arabs we seem to dislike I suppose.
Why are you confusing yourself?

He had already given that land to the Israelites long before those giants came to settle there.

Stop making it seem as if the land was given to them after the giants already possessed it.

Islam is not making you use your brain. If you think outside of Islam for once, you won't die.
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by harbjar(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
lagostokd:
Muslims brings us deceptive and disingenuous view of Jesus being same with Isa and "we all worship the same God" chant on a regular basis, and there is rarely any pushback.

The only common ground the Quran has with The Bible on Jesus is just the virgin birth. The biggest issue that separates the two faiths is by far the most important one — was Jesus God, as he claimed?

Christians believe Jesus was simultaneously both the Son of God and the Son of Man, fully divine and fully human. He left no room for doubt about it on numerous occasions, as when, according to John 8:58, he told the Pharisees “before Abraham was, I am.”

That claim, when uttered by any man, was considered blasphemous and deserving of death by the Pharisees. Pilate, Caesar’s man in the Jewish homeland, found nothing under Roman law to justify executing Jesus but, as a matter of political expediency, he ordered the crucifixion.

Three days later, the tomb of Jesus was empty and soon thereafter Jerusalem was in an absolute uproar because, according to the Bible (see Acts 2:14-39), the disciples were telling any one who would listen that they had seen and talked to the resurrected Jesus, who would someday return to judge every person who ever lived.

That’s NOT the Jesus of the Koran, which says at 5:17: “They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary.” In case there might be any doubt on the point, the Koran adds this at 9:30: “Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!” Being cursed is the worst fate possible for a Muslim.

Similarly, as Jihad Watch’s Robert Spencer notes, the Koran utterly rejects the Christian claim that Jesus died on the cross, saying at 4:157: “And because of their saying: We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger – they did not kill him or crucify him, but it appeared so to them; and those who disagree concerning it are in doubt about it; they have no knowledge of it except pursuit of a conjecture; they did not kill him for certain.”

In other words, the Koran argues that Jesus survived crucifixion. To grasp how completely disconnected that view is from the horrendous reality of such a death, spend a few minutes with this description from National Geographic, which nobody would accuse of being a Christian propaganda tool, of how crucifixion killed.

Jesus personally talked about how he will die in Mathew 16:21-22 “From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

And they all came to pass and recorded by both Christian and non-Christian historians.

The Prophet of Islam, Mohammed born about 600 years after Jesus' crucifixion and resurrection attempted to rewrite history and have succeeded in deceiving generations of people.

The Jesus Christ of the Bible is not the same as the Jesus (Prophet Isa) of the Quran

Christians do not worship the same God as Muslims

Below are the major differences between Christianity and Islam

1. God’s only begotten Son is Jesus Christ. Allah has no begotten son

2. God made salvation available by sacrificing His Son and promises salvation by grace to those who believe. Allah sacrificed nothing, and only saves if sufficient works are done.

3. God (Yahweh) has a payment for sins—Jesus Christ. Allah has no payment for sins.

4. God’s Christ paid for the sins of mankind. Allah paid for nothing, and all men pay for their own sins.

5. God’s salvation is through Christ’s work. Allah’s salvation is through people’s works.

6. God’s saving work is, “Come to Christ.” The major part of Moslem salvation is to believe Mohammed was the sum and seal of the prophets.

7. God’s book is very different from Allah’s book. They contradict each other, so they cannot both be true. For example, the Bible says Christ was resurrected from the dead. The Moslems reject that as a lie.

8. God says his Son is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Allah says Christ is “only a messenger” (Chap. 5, “The Food” sect. 10, par. 75).

9. God treats men and women equally. Allah does not.

10. God says marriages today (Christian) are to be monogamous. Allah allows more than one wife.

11. There is no marriage in God’s Paradise. Faithful men and those who die in the cause of Jihad get many virgins (houri) in Allah’s aljana.

Reference: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/08/no-the-muslim-jesus-is-not-even-close-to-the-jesus-of-the-bible
Another nonsense about islam....
Firstly, since you re comparing, yoy shouldn't have used the name God's book for bible.. Its bias
Secondly, i need you to show me a verse in the boble where it was stated that one must marry one, most of the prophets mentioned in the bible practised polygamy.. Same bible said solomon had 700wives and 300 concubines... The Holy Quran says..
Surah An-Nisa, Verse 3:
وَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تُقْسِطُوا فِي الْيَتَامَىٰ فَانكِحُوا مَا طَابَ لَكُم مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ مَثْنَىٰ وَثُلَاثَ وَرُبَاعَ فَإِنْ خِفْتُمْ أَلَّا تَعْدِلُوا فَوَاحِدَةً أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَلَّا تَعُولُوا

And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphan-girls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four *[b]but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one* [/b]or (the captives and the slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice.
The only religious book that had the expression "marry only one is the Quran.. Not even the bible has such..
Thirdly. You said women re not respected in islam.... Pls het the quran and read pls and authentic hadiths to learn about what is said about women.. The quran also says;
Surah An-Nisa, Verse 1:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ اتَّقُوا رَبَّكُمُ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ وَخَلَقَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَبَثَّ مِنْهُمَا رِجَالًا كَثِيرًا وَنِسَاءً وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ الَّذِي تَسَاءَلُونَ بِهِ وَالْأَرْحَامَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلَيْكُمْ رَقِيبًا

O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual (rights), [b]and (reverence) the wombs (That bore you): [/b]for Allah ever watches over you.
(English - Yusuf Ali)

via iQuran
That womb that bore you means women... I dont jave all the time to treat ur nonsense but u need to learn more and seek the truth about islam

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by budaatum: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Why are you confusing yourself?

He had already given that land to the Israelites long before those giants came to settle there.

Stop making it seem as if the land was given to them after the giants already possessed it.

Islam is not making you use your brain. If you think outside of Islam for once, you won't die.
The 'giants' did possess it. That's why they were there to be killed off when the Jews arrived!

I guess it can't possibly be that the document that says the land had been given to the Jews could have been backdated to make it seem so? They do that sort of thing where I come from, get someone to forge a document saying you bought it before the rightful owner possessed it.

Besides God could have informed those 'giants', like stick a notice up saying, 'This land is not for occupying, I have already given it to the Jews'. But that would be too fair I suppose. Or the God of the Jews just couldn't be bothered!

1 Like

Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by menxer: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He didn't shoot himself in the foot. You are the o e dribbling with your comments right from the start.

He made a simple observation stating that the Jesus of the Bible is not the isa of the Quran, but you changed the whole topic by stating that Allah and Yahweh are the same.

He brought instances of o prove you wrong, yet you still dribbled.

It became very obvious when he showed you of how Allah's followers are commanded by him to fight against the followers of Yahweh, the same person you claim Allah is. Now, look at the silly response Yiu came up with.

What is dribbling that you don't understand? That Yahweh and Allah are both tribal Gods? So if Allah commanded his followers to fight, and Yahweh commanded his followers to fight, are they not the same in that? how is the essence of the fighting different?
Re: No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible by lagostokd: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
budaatum:

Perhaps an oversight on your part, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your accusation that I changed my narrative is in error. I obviously haven't, as you'd note if you go through the sequence of posts.

As to my understanding of spiritual things, claiming one is ignorant, which is the implication of that statement, is a clear attempt to assume superior knowledge so as pass off absolute nonsense steeped in ones own ignorance.

That said, speaking 'spiritually', one could claim they were giants in ability, or intellect. Still, I am not the sort to take the word of land grabbers when it comes to such said land grabbing so to speak. The point remains that some people owned the land and the land grabbers' god told them to go take it off them. And claiming some spiritual reason for that theft is rather shady and somewhat dishonest.

Do note similar excuses were given to justify transatlantic slavery.

The problem with people like you is not being open to knowledge different from what you believe.

I pointed out in my previous post that Giants were the one occupying the land and not Arabs as you claimed but you never responded in that line

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop The Attacks On Other Faiths! / Random Musings On Religion. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.