Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu (34482 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) / Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Praktikals(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bolustical:
Agba ti ko kehun soro, a ketan sare.
Word!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by bros856: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
I AM VERY SURE YOU ARE NOT FROM NIGER DELTA, MAYBE YOU ARE THE JOBLESS ONE OR YOU DON'T KNOW BIAFRA IS AN IGBO THING. YOU WANT TO GO FROM BAD TO WORST OR MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT DEAL WITH IGBOS BEFORE. NO SINGLE TRUE SON OF NIGER DELTA WILL SUPPORT KANU. WE ARE NOT IGBOS.
PehaKaso:
We, the Niger Deltans are with Nnamdi Kanu all the way.
Abokkis Buhari, Malami, Danbazzau, Buratai, IGP Idris, DSS Daura and other Abokkis, too numerous to mention, who hold sway as Nigeria security chiefs, must obey United Nations directives urging Presidiot Bullharry to, as a matter of urgency, effect the immediate arrest, prosecution and subsequently jail his kinsmen for their terrorist Kaduna declaration.
Anything contrary to that is tantamount to double standards, regional loyalty, tribal/ethnic bigotry, etc.
Kanu, carry go, Niger Delta Youths Coalition are strongly and solidly beside you, behind you and in front of you, all the way.
#FreeBiafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Praktikals(m): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
shamecurls:

Kuje Ascerta!

dem want to send letters to Kuje through NK. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by emi14: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Forget the public gra gra, all igbos governors inclusive want the restoration of Biafra.

The crumb they are getting is just the reason they can't open up publicly.

What do you think? We all want Biafra from governors to labourers. Most of those governors lost family members during the war and the 5% in Nigeria is totally unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by AbuEzeFemi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I don't think u know what's going on.
Please Sir kindly Inform me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by okerekeikpo: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Way too late! No amount of meeting will save Kanu! Justice Nyako Will Definitely Send Him Back To Kuje For Flouting Her Orders!
grow up kid

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
reality1010:

All these meetings between Igbo elites and Nnamdi KANU r an expression of fear by d Igbo elites. KANU is speaking d hearts and wishes of d Igbos.Millions of Igbos outside Nigeria r in full expectation of Biafra as well as Igbos in Nigeria not to mention d ones in igboland.Igbos will fare better outside Nigeria bc of their nature which does not suite d Nigerian politics.D more they remain in Nigeria d worst their cases will be.

True word..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by backtosender: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
franchizy:
I said it that kanu must bow to the zoo. For the fear of arrest kanu has gone with his father to beg the Governors to intervene on his behalf.

Any attempt for this governors to beg the FG on behalf of kanu, we will resist.

Kanu is a criminal, terorist and a school drop out who cannot spoke a good english.

Kanu must face the wrath of the Law.

Igbos will be the next to bow.

Sai Baba.
u illiterate just can't respect yourself

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by northvietnam(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Way too late! No amount of meeting will save Kanu! Justice Nyako Will Definitely Send Him Back To Kuje For Flouting Her Orders!

U need CleverQuinine...

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Omeokachie:
Whatever, so long as no section or group of people are treated as second-class citizens in this country ever again.

On fairness, justice and equity we stand.
The blood of the Arewa man should not be seen as being superior to that of the Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv, Bini, Ijaw, Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Anang, Nupe, Itsekiri, etc.

This union must be renegotiated to ensure that becomes the case moving forward.

Probably unless and until the immigrant fulanis are expelled from Nigeria a la Gideon Orka's plan.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by PehaKaso: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
bros856:
I AM VERY SURE YOU ARE NOT FROM NIGER DELTA, MAYBE YOU ARE THE JOBLESS ONE OR YOU DON'T KNOW BIAFRA IS AN IGBO THING. YOU WANT TO GO FROM BAD TO WORST OR MAYBE YOU HAVE NOT DEAL WITH IGBOS BEFORE. NO SINGLE TRUE SON OF NIGER DELTA WILL SUPPORT KANU. WE ARE NOT IGBOS.

Identify yourself, state where you come from, write the language here and let anyone who understands the language respond to you.
I, in turn, will do the same.
The Niger Deltans on this Forum shall look into our identities and definitely know who is or not a Niger Deltan.
#YouAreChallenged.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Afonja have deserted the Olu Falae thread where Fulani destroyed his farm to come here and masturbate on Nnamdi KANU matter.

Clear example of d fool whose house is on fire but engrossed in chasing rats smoked out by d raging fire.

Umu amosu!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by gbaliciousgbali: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
To warn him and his childrens to be carefool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by kikake: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
long overdue

talk some sense into his thick head

Your thick skull doesn't accept that no country was created to remain indivisible; that Nigeria has since FAILED the millions of people it was created to carter for; that it is better to improve the lot of these millions of people in Nigeria in smaller and more manageable countries. All you think of is crude oil.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Omeokachie: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Raiders:
I am not from the North but I hate it when people like you say the North is treated better or more superior than the south. The average Igbo man or Yoruba man is better off financially, Educationally and socially than the Northern man. Our GDP in the south is almost twice that of the the northern states and there is more proverty in the North. I don't understand what you mean by other tribes in Nigeria are treated like second class citizens. All Nigerians including the Hausa man, Igbo man Yoruba man, Niger Deltans etc are treated like second class citizens by our political elites and those political elites comes from all the section of the country. we should all come together to fight this injustices rather than fight one another. I always tell people Nigeria problem is not the restructuring the states but a political revolution. What's the point of restructuring Nigeria when we will still have the same political elite ruling.

Fulani herdsmen vs Farmers...

Ife crisis, only Yorubas were arrested and IGP defended that action as fit and proper.

Arewa youth vs IPOB

What is the cut-off point into unity (FGC) schools for a northerner and a southerner?

Grass imporation for grazing of herdsmen cattle...

Show me the equality in those policies and how the northerner have been treated equally like his southern counterpart.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by kikake: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Forget the public gra gra, all igbos governors inclusive want the restoration of Biafra.

The crumb they are getting is just the reason they can't open up publicly.

WORDS ON MARBLE.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kanu please now Bleep me na abeg.i am madly in love with you.
This is an open letter to my crush mazi nnamdi kanu.
I love him even though I am a yoruba girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by DRISKLEF(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
Amen Brother
I like your response to that user. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by kikake: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
reality1010:

All these meetings between Igbo elites and Nnamdi KANU r an expression of fear by d Igbo elites. KANU is speaking d hearts and wishes of d Igbos.Millions of Igbos outside Nigeria r in full expectation of Biafra as well as Igbos in Nigeria not to mention d ones in igboland.Igbos will fare better outside Nigeria bc of their nature which does not suite d Nigerian politics.D more they remain in Nigeria d worst their cases will be.

The earlier Nigeria understands that buying fighter jets and bombers from Pakistan, and training soldiers, to continue to force Igbo to remain in Nigeria, is not in the best interest of rest of Nigeria, not in the interest of the Igbo.

3 million or more people have been killed in attempts to keep Igbo in Nigeria, only a most idiotic mind would go to fight another war to keep Igbo in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
I suspect that the governors want to deliver the FG's option to Nnamdi Kanu. That he must drop his agitation for seccesion and elections boycott in exchange for his freedom - not to be re-arrested. Call it arm-twisting tactics.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by nothernstar: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lion of the tribe of Biafra. you are dike. You have made the mighty to come down to his knees. Biafra is now discussed with reverence. Courtesy of you. Thumbs up man.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by jerry48: 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
PehaKaso:
Abokkis Buhari, Malami, Danbazzau, Buratai, IGP Idris, DSS Daura and other Abokkis, too numerous to mention, who hold sway as Nigeria security chiefs, must obey United Nations directives urging Presidiot Bullharry to, as a matter of urgency, effect the immediate arrest, prosecution and subsequently jail his kinsmen for their terrorist Kaduna declaration.
Anything contrary to that is tantamount to double standards, regional loyalty, tribal/ethnic bigotry, etc.
Kanu, carry go, Niger Delta Youths Coalition are strongly and solidly beside you, behind you and in front of you, all the way.
#FreeBiafra.
some people just pretend dey are Niger Delta or from Niger Delta. An average Niger Delta will mute reading dis news. I know my people very well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by KissCODE(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
AbuEzeFemi:
long overdue

talk some sense into his thick head
bros... They can only plead with him... Nothing like talking sense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ChristyB:
So this guy papa dey alive and no fit advice his son?
Na real papa be that.
I think you will find that Kanu is a grown ass Adult, he don't have to take his papa Advice, Did you take all your papa advice? you sound like a Minor grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by jerry48: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
PehaKaso:
#FreeBiafra.
some people just pretend dey are Niger Delta or from Niger Delta. An average Niger Delta will be mute reading dis news. I know my people very well. Am very sure u are nt a Niger Delta citizen. Dis is becos if ur write up, we don't like Nigeria but we will not insult or write like dis, am very very sure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by omooba969(m): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
ChristyB:
So this guy papa dey alive and no fit advice his son?
Na real papa be that?

Majority of Igbos have no respect for their elders nor family honour, especially when they are cash-loaded.

FACT ! cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by Danieldexii(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Kanu please now Bleep me na abeg.i am madly in love with you.
This is an open letter to my crush mazi nnamdi kanu.
I love him even though I am a yoruba girl.

then you need deliverance
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by bfmconcepts: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
i doubt this news
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by chiamaka4g: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ngwele Ukwu ewu, how many of your blood sucking Arewa gods have been arrested? Stupid Hausa slave.
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by omooba969(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
echodrum:
why didn't you go and talk sense into his thick head before hand? Fools everywhere.

Must you insult, ehn bitterness will consume you from within if care is not taken.

My 2 kobo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu by omooba969(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
iyke926:

Shut the f**k up.

Son of hate. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / Boko Haram Burns UN Facilities In Borno, Attacks Workers / They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.