Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Riot Breaks Out In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Breaks Out In Owerri (7560 Views)

Two Killed As Violence Breaks Out During Elections In Ondo. Photos / Political War Breaks Out In Warri, Delta. Residents Killed. Graphic Pics / Violence Breaks Out At Ekiti APC Primary, Ballot Boxes Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Pontaboki: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Information reaching me indicates there is Pandemonium in Owerri as the city is in a state of Chaos!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pix nko
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Pontaboki: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wait
velai:
Pix nko
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by kenny987(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Not surprised. Rochas has been asking for it. I just hope the police or armed personnel will exercise some restraint and allow the people ventilate their grievances.

6 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by MrMoney007: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
SMH
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Balkan(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Rochas Okoroawusa

6 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by PehaKaso: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by paiz: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thank God I am out of Owerri
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by abouzaid: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
km
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Ojiofor: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's the fault of OkoroAwusa.

7 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Adaowerri111: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
A terrible situation, I was a witness, no securities seen around

5 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Unimaginable123: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adaowerri111:
A terrible situation, I was a witness, no securities seen around
okorocha is the worst governor of imo state ever.
Pls stay safe

10 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by maclatunji: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
I am not convinced the governor handled the market demolition well.

1 Like

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Call in the military to stop that chaos... Ndi IMO should respect constituted authority.

I stand with owelle ndigbo
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by OjukwuWarBird: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Wisdom is lacking in the leadership of Nigeria

God take control

2 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by kenny987(f): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:
I am not convinced the governor handled the market demolition well.

Feel free to call a spade what it is, no need to vaguely refer to it as some kinda farm tool. The facts are clear to all who have sight and wish to see, he failed woefully, deploying arbitrary force and mindlessly flouting a valid court order.

4 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by madridguy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Following....
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by maclatunji: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

Feel free to call a spade what it is, no need to vaguely refer to it as some kinda farm tool. The facts are clear to all who have sight and wish to see, he failed woefully, deploying arbitrary force and mindlessly flouting a valid court order.

I am not on the ground and cannot make sweeping claims. That is for immature analysts.

1 Like

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by kenny987(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
maclatunji:

I am not on the ground and cannot make sweeping claims. That is for immature analysts.

There is a valid court order for all parties to maintain status quo until final determination of the suit. That info is in the public domain and not in doubt. The forceful demolition of the market and resultant death of a little boy in no way maintains the status quo. U do not need to be on ground to ascertain these. Trying to play politically correct doesn't work in this instance.

11 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Satansadvocate(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
cowleg:
Call in the military to stop that chaos... Ndi IMO should respect constituted authority.

I stand with owelle ndigbo

why are you so wicked like this??

Because your brother or sister was not or are safe from the rampaging rochas nigerian mercenaries

may you taste what they are bearing now,thats what i wish for your unfortunate life. Let all your bro and sis be shot by rochas ordered soldier like the innocent boy everybody saw the mom taking the dead baby home, nobody will be seen to take you home,you will die in a gutter

ediot,spit!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
cowleg:
grin grin Constituted authority just like Ajimobi grin

6 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Satansadvocate:

why are you so wicked like this??

Because your brother or sister was not or are safe from the rampaging rochas nigerian mercenaries

may you taste what they are bearing now,thats what i wish for your unfortunate life. Let all your bro and sis be shot by rochas ordered soldier like the innocent boy everybody saw the mom taking the dead baby home, nobody will be seen to take you home,you will die in a gutter

ediot,spit!!!

You threat and evil vituperation is null and void. Did Rocha's shot anyone? The boy was caught up in stray bullet. Stop allowing emotions control your sense of reasoning.
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Owerri youths that were responsible for killing that little boy today took up arms and shot two Ohaji/Egbema boys on grounds that they supported Okorocha. The truth is that if both tribes are allowed to fight, Ohaji/Egbema will wipe off Owerri in 1 week. Right now the security agents have prevented Ohaji/Egbema militants from entering Owerri for revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
cowleg:

You threat and evil vituperation is null and void. Did Rocha's shot anyone? The boy was caught up in stray bullet. Stop allowing emotions control your sense of reasoning.

The boy was not even cut in any shooting. He was targeted and assassinated by Owerri youths. He was shot directly on the head and they used the media to modify the truth. The shooting happened at a place called Mbaise road far from the scene of demolition.
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Dillusionist(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abagworo:
Owerri youths that were responsible for killing that little boy today took up arms and shot two Ohaji/Egbema boys on grounds that they supported Okorocha. The truth is that if both tribes are allowed to fight, Ohaji/Egbema will wipe off Owerri in 1 week. Right now the security agents have prevented Ohaji/Egbema militants from entering Owerri for revenge.
trash as usual

10 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Vesuvius(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pontaboki:
Information reaching me indicates there is Pandemonium in Owerri as the city is in a state of Chaos!!!

Hasty reportage. Cockroachas has caused problem between Owerri indigenes and Ohaji people who were part of the demolition team on Saturday. As it were, Owerri boys (Owerri Nchi Ise Youths) collapsed two Ohaji guys. About 2 hours ago there was pandemonium around town. Owerri is presently tensed up. The score is 2 - 0 against Ohaji boys, i pray no one gets further killed.

Today Cockroachas announced that he would be stopping Keke in very few weeks time. Why now? Only God knows the script this man is playing.
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pvibe007:
Very correct! Violence erupted this evening after Rochas made announcements of the relocation of New Market , and also Mark more building for demolition! Owerri youths are fighting back! 3 Thugs whom Rochas hired have been gunned now! And even the military stationed in the demolished zones are retreating ! This boys are not smiling.

Thank God you've admitted Owerri youths are armed and killed 3 Ohaji youths for tribal and political reasons.
Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Dillusionist(m): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pvibe007:

Stop lying Mr whatever ur name is! The Military men killed the boy! Stop making boast and claims. Go to Douglas Road of u have 2 head. Ohaji militants my foot! Bloody liar, Obviously u are one of his gay partners. Anuofia
you deh mind am...he's one the apc youth that propagates lies

8 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Dillusionist(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Thank God you've admitted Owerri youths are armed and killed 3 Ohaji youths for tribal and political reasons.
shut up your mouth which tribal nonsense!!

7 Likes

Re: Riot Breaks Out In Owerri by Abagworo(m): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Vesuvius:

Hasty reportage. Cockroachas has caused problem between Ohaji who were part of the demolition team on Saturday. As it were, Owerri boys (Owerri Nchi Ise Youths) collapsed two Ohaji guys. About 2 hours ago there was pandemonium around town. Owerri is presently tensed up. The score is 2 - 0 against Ohaji boys, i pray no one gets further.

Today Cockroachas announced that he would be stopping Keke in very few weeks time. Why now? Only God knows the script this man is playing.

When Ohaji/Egbema youths retaliate killing 100 or more I hope you will be this happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gerrard Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Sets Up Panel To Investigate Cause / Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency / Early Results From Ogoja/yala By Election, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.