Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis (34879 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by millionboi(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by hilroy: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Temmywalex: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
Oni that cannot fvck his wife senseless

is that one oni

abeg all this ppl should just shift

Just as single as I am, I'm sure life is not all about sex.

At a particular stage in life, sex will mean nothing to you.

Don't think that sex is everything my dear.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
N
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by toyinjimoh(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's their problem, how I go take get money do sallah de worry me
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by hAlexandro(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
shocked shocked am. Sure you have bleeped all your emotions
Evaberry:

is that one oni

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by akeemolu: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
So who will be helping the Olori with oiling cool.
My understanding is that as long as the king lives it is an abomination for anyone to oil his wife.[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by shamecurls(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
If you never take Edo woman go Italy, her mind can "NEVER" be at home.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by aflame100(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
is that one oni
It Seems You Like Fvck So Much...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by ExInferis(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
They don't call him adeYEYE for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by freshvine(f): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
I've always known that something is fundamentally wrong with their marriage. A lady that hardly smile nor even fake it.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by ExInferis(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:

is that one oni

Er, I think you're projecting your own sexual frustrations.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by kellyjoesteve: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Their problem, this is what happens when you invite the whole to ur marriage. Everybody must have something to say metccch.

For your Businesss idea, and management, job-tips, available loans and important of insurance check my signature

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by akeemolu: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Akolawole(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:
So sad cry Now I'm scared to get married

Read more here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/see-what-ooni-of-ife-said-about-his.html

Don't be scared.

Marriage is very good. We have millions of people who owns have been in the institution for over 40 years.

Beloved positive!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Aminat508(f): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Akolawole:

Don't be scared.

Marriage is very good. We have millions of people who owns have been in the institution for over 40 years.

Beloved positive!

Hmm! Thank you angry
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Oluwaseyi00(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

You don't mean it??

Checking your profile, you look engaged undecided

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Eomoso(f): 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
So sad for both of them.
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by oruma19: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
akeemolu:
So who will be helping the Olori with oiling cool.
My understanding is that as long as the king lives it is an abomination for anyone to oil his wife.[color=#006600][/color] lipsrsealed
story. The king was oiling another mans wife no body talked, (she is an ex wife to a lebanese and a former deputy governor in naija) now that the table has turned y all dis noise? Let the olosho go jare, she is an asshole. The king too is always attracted to oloshos, y? He should be checked properly, his spirit wife doesn't want him to marry in peace.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Eomoso(f): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Read[url]m]http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2016/02/get-payoneer-card-in-nigeria.html how to get Payoneer Mastercard in Nigeria.[/url]
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by totorimi: 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
This man has succeeded in making a mockery of this highly exalted throne.
If it is like this within this short period of time what will it then be by the time he has spent 10 years there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Unimaginable123: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

u have correspondents? U have a media house or what?
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by deenee: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

Why are you afraid? Abi you wan become Ooni new wife?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Makanjuola89: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

Wow! you are beautiful. Barakallahu fih
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Aminat508(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Unimaginable123:
u have correspondents? U have a media house or what?
Yes
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by fof1: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:

Read more here

SCARED TO DO WHAT? SO DO U WANT TO STAY SINGLE AND BURN, FLIRT AROUND FOR NO GOOD OR WHAT? TALK SOMETHING BETTER PLS. IS UR MARRIAGE THEIRS? DO U INTEND TO MARRY A TRADITIONAL RULER OR REMAIN CONFINED TO UR PURDAH? MAKE UP UR MIND TO MAKE URS DIFFERENT. ITS AN INDIVIDUAL STUFF,DEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by maysimsimple(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Don't be scared, it does have it ups and down . God will see us thru it...

ote author=Aminat508 post=59974971]So sad cry Now I'm scared to get married

Read more here

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/08/see-what-ooni-of-ife-said-about-his.html [/quote]
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Amuluonyenaego: 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by whizbee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
martineverest:
We the sons and daughters of edo state are solidly behind our dear sister

Not every issue is for tribal solidarity..

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by bakila: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Sniper12:
Marriage CV of the olori. Ex wife of deputy gov, a lebanese and a yoruba king. Something tells me Dangote is next. Her kitty am sure is laced with Gold
U don mean it shocked
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by TinaAnita(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Another word for marriage is divorce
Re: Ooni Of Ife's Aide Reacts To His Marriage Crisis by Unimaginable123: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Aminat508:
Yes
oh nice. God bless. Wish u d best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego / What Does 'Have A Drink' Mean In The Western Society? / Ooni Ogunwusi Gets The Key Of Sumerset, Franklin Township In America. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.