Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,642 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost (30236 Views)

Prof Sagay Says Corruption Has Greatly Reduced Under Buhari's Government / Ministerial List: A Mockery of Buhari's Anti-Corruption war - Yakassai / Onnoghen: The Monies I Received Were Gifts For My Daughter's Wedding, Not Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by ihatesycophant(m): 2:56am On Aug 31, 2017
This country youths have a long way to go. Same would complain that politicians mortgaging their destinies, same will still come out to defend those politicians because of tribalism. If soldiers or policemen parade any Boko Haram commander, they all applaud it but if they parade or talk about corrupt politician, they come here to defend him/her and some times say media trial but no such for any other crime. This country cannot move forward with our mentality. We absolve and love bad thing but hate good thing on the altar of tribe.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:22am On Aug 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
shocked my pain is that after 'recovering the money' no body is hearing from them again

Niger area

Go clean your ears...
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Kingspin(m): 5:08am On Aug 31, 2017
I see politics everywhere in Nigeria that why is too difficult to move forward.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by tballeyy(m): 5:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Buhari make used of some of the recovery money from EFCC to treat him self in london. They share the rest. So the money EFCC recover was not use for common nigeria,
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by egoldman(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Mr Magu abi na Mugu be your name, how come only Deziani name is mentioned along what she stole? Other recoveries nko, the looters no get names?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Ijaya123: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Lol
Magu, where is the money?

Where is the money your state governor has been collecting as allocation since January?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by dotedote: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2017
Hear from them HOW ?
Monies should grant press interview on radio ?
if you actually read this Magu's comments, you've eventually heard from them.

KayDEAN:
shocked my pain is that after 'recovering the money' no body is hearing from them again

Niger area
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Diso60090(m): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2017
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by MajorGenGoody(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Magu you only mentioned Diazini what of the grass cutter? That one no be corruption also...... Let me come and be going before Magu will remembered that in 1988 my Grandfather sent me to buy milk for him and I did not return his balance.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by captleonerd(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

It should be Curse instead
born again indeed with the negative energy you are displaying all over nairaland. You curse your Jerusalem (Nigeria) and you curse it's king (Buhari) yet you call yourself a christian. He became the president because God wanted him there. It's time for your to grow up.

And yes I'm an afonja muslim
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Rapoo:
recovered and nowhere to be found. we are yet to feel the effect of that recovered monies

You can't feel it because money recovered from corruption has to be paid into the treasury. It is Nigeria's money not the presidency. Next the government must include it in a new budget or budgetary supplement that is approved by the National Assembly.

It was failure to follow this process during the last administration that got us to where we are now.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by deolu2000(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2017
If the govt can be singing their own praises over the recovered funds, they should also make visible what become of these funds afterwards,that way the populace can have more confidence in this anti corruption fight aside that, no show.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by tomdon(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Where is the money kept??
From. Past experience , recovered loot is re embezzled
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by deolu2000(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Diso60090:
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own
file a petition against him at the nearest EFCC or ICPC office rather than crying foul or better still, assainating his character here on NL. My advice though.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by classicfrank4u(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2017
mtn are no more the sponsors of "who wants to be a millionaire " that's a good sign They are fighting corruption. grin
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by texazzpete(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Nonsense.

Keep reporting unverified sums of money. Where are the successful convictions?

People stole money and you are unilaterally offering them amnesty instead of a just punishment.

He's right about one thing. the war against corruption has ended in failure..but that's as a result of how shitty EFCC has been.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Diso60090(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
deolu2000:

file a petition against him at the nearest EFCC or ICPC office rather than crying foul or better still, assainating his character here on NL. My advice though.
if you can help with your thought i will be happy to assist you in any way because i don't live in Lagos thanks
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by jsb(m): 8:59am On Aug 31, 2017
And gullible minds will believe this media trash...
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Rapoo(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2017
greenpasture:

You can't feel it because money recovered from corruption has to be paid into the treasury. It is Nigeria's money not the presidency. Next the government must include it in a new budget or budgetary supplement that is approved by the National Assembly.

It was failure to follow this process during the last administration that got us to where we are now.

you are saying this because you have failed to know this country too well
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by deolu2000(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Diso60090:
if you can help with your thought i will be happy to assist you in any way because i don't live in Lagos thanks
EFCC or ICPC hv offices in all states and in a case they don't hv they operate zonal/regional offices wc covers a couple of states around. All you just hv to do is google their address closest to you and you file in your complaint, you don't hv to allow grafts of any kind trive in NG.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by buchilino(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017
NaijaMutant:
According to Magu, The fight against corruption is more or less the fight against Diezani.

That means without diezani there wouldn't be any fight against corruption since she is the only corrupt person in Nigeria.

MY BROTHER, MAY GOD GIVE U MORE GRACE TO ENLIGHTEN MORE CUCUMBERS ON NL.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Rapoo(m): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Ken4Christ:

Looted funds are never accounted for. It's simply a case of thief catching thief. They recover to loot. Besides, you hear of conflicting figures of amount recovered.

99% of our leaders are not patriotic at all.

that's why is mess is going on

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Rapoo(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
tsmat:

make them come deposit money for ur account abi??...ode,olé..malo was ishe

when will you stop being a proper fool?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Rapoo(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2017
iamkneeyi:
can't you be reasonable?

I can see how reasonable you are by just reading other's comment and quoting them without dropping Your Own opinion
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by tsmat(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Rapoo:

when will you stop being a proper fool?
I think its better than being an improper fool which you are.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2017
Rapoo:

you are saying this because you have failed to know this country too well

No
I am saying it because this is what the Constitution says. If the amounts recovered are not included in the 2018 budget let's hang them. What I will not do is take a position based on speculation.

There is so much speculation in this country that makes it impossible to get anything done. I personally refuse to live in the fog of bar room chat.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by ogbonti: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Propaganda on steroids
Nothing to say again, no excuse to give again
why Buhari cannot create 200 million jobs in one year
Make $1 to be N1
Feed pupils in school
Pay N5,000 unemployment stipends to Nigerians
Reconstruct the bad roads and provide basic infrastructure

Oh no, to mumustupefy Nigerians further, like addicts hooked on crack,

He unleashed Magu to talk about N400+ billion recovered

So with this money recovered over 2 years, do at least 25% of Nigerians now have

1. Enough to eat ? OR

2. 24/7 electricity OR

3. security of their lives and property?

If the answer to all or any of these is NO, then Magu should keep quiet!!!!
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rapoo:
recovered and nowhere to be found. we are yet to feel the effect of that recovered monies
Speak for yourself, even fg builds a house and the entire roads in your village you will still not feel the impact,your sickness is called"hatred".
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
ogbonti:
Propaganda on steroids
Nothing to say again, no excuse to give again
why Buhari cannot create 200 million jobs in one year
Make $1 to be N1
Feed pupils in school
Pay N5,000 unemployment stipends to Nigerians
Reconstruct the bad roads and provide basic infrastructure

Oh no, to mumustupefy Nigerians further, like addicts hooked on crack,

He unleashed Magu to talk about N400+ billion recovered

So with this money recovered over 2 years, do at least 25% of Nigerians now have

1. Enough to eat ? OR

2. 24/7 electricity OR

3. security of their lives and property?

If the answer to all or any of these is NO, then Magu should keep quiet!!!!

Instead on spewing hate and hurting yourself here,why don't you tell us what your savior gej did in seven years that you are here expecting miracle?

And how much was recovered during gej regime?

You fools ask for the details of the money recovered by the efcc,now he has given it in black and white instead of applauding his efforts you are here making noise.

Why don't you show us your achievement in your own village and family?
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by ogbonti: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Instead on spewing hate and hurting yourself here,why don't you tell us what your savior gej did in seven years that you are here expecting miracle?

And how much was recovered during gej regime?

You fools ask for the details of the money recovered by the efcc,now he has given it in black and white instead of applauding his efforts you are here making noise.

Why don't you show us your achievement in your own village and family?

lol, no need to curse, your messiah cannot achieve one of his multitude of promises, and he wants change to begin with you.... and he treats himself in uk, i wonder if you are financially capable to copy his own brand of change by treating yourself too in the uk, ewu....
Re: Ibrahim Magu Gives Details Of Monies Recovered Says Corruption War Almost Lost by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
ogbonti:

lol, no need to curse, your messiah cannot achieve one of his multitude of promises, and he wants change to begin with you.... and he treats himself in uk, i wonder if you are financially capable to copy his own brand of change by treating yourself too in the uk, ewu....
Iam not a jealous type,it is you and yours that are pained because a Muslim and a less educated is ruling over you,I can see that the pains is unbearable.

Please,take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gumi Berates Politicians For Attending Buhari Son's Wedding In Private Jets / PDP Committee Recommends Wike As Atiku’s Vice-Presidential Candidate / Fuel Price Surge Sparks Public Outcry: Tinubu Vows To Tackle Crisis Head-on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.