Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice (10466 Views)

Resident Doctors Issue 14-day Ultimatum To Enugu Govt To Employ More Doctors / Court Restrains Resident Doctors In ESUT Teaching Hospital From Strike / Resident Doctors Proceed On Indefinite Strike, Reject FG's Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by onyxo76(m): 3:27am On Sep 01, 2017
eni4real:
I was only emphasizing misconception of patients about hospital bill. Some will even call a doctor that just save them from an emergency condition "wicked and heartless" because he is not yielding to their so called "negotiations"
I fully understand ,I'm fully in the system myself. Quite a number of my colleagues have left the country for good, hopefully God will make a way for me soon.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by kafiz1(m): 10:03am On Sep 01, 2017
birdsview:
all I said here was in humor.I have very sound college degrees.. shut up and stop commenting..you cretin
once a belated brain,forever a belated brain
Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2017
It seems Nigeria is going on Strike under Buhari grin grin grin
Gross Incompetence
Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2017
funmisticqueen:
i said it to my classmates in medical school and i will repeat it here, any doctor who wants to prctice in this country all their lives is high on cocaine. there was even a consultant endocrinologist who wrote PLAB passed and has left this jungle to start from scratch and is doing better than when he was in this country.

Go to the career and health sections,go to the doctors thread, they all want to leave. the average Nigerian patient is opportunistic, frustrated and deceitful, interacting with them day after day puts a strain on ones sanity.

Everyone knows the system is messed up, but it is messed up because we individuals are messed up

Abeg, how much be PLAB now sef
This jungle don dey mature small small.
Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by birdsview(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
kafiz1:

once a belated brain,forever a belated brain
lol.tanks..you are too spiteful..I won't say anything to you
Re: Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice by kafiz1(m): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
birdsview:
lol.tanks..you are too spiteful..I won't say anything to you
likewise me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 Nigerians Regain Sight Through Free Cataract Surgery By Federal Ministry / 17 Best Benefits And Uses Of Noni For Skin, Hair And Health / Is Moi-moi Healthy? All Ideas And Suggestions Are Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.