Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke (1049 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Smokes Weed? / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / What Do You Think Of Girls That Smokes? - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by kinginvagina: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
occasionally
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Kondomatic(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ladies smoke
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by falconey(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
smoking is not good, all ajegunle weed does to me is make me laugh unconditionally.

Even if I hear buhari is President I go laugh.
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Davash222(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
And you think you are a better smoker than the average Nigerian girl
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by falconey(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Davash222:
And you think you are a better smoker than the average Nigerian girl

You ganjer?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Davash222(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
falconey:
smoking is not good, all ajegunle weed does to me is makes me laugh unconditionally.

Even if I hear buhari is President I go laugh.
that laugh is like fore runner to madness. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by falconey(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Davash222:
that laugh is like fore runner to madness. grin grin
. Lwkm hahaahhahaa tell me about it
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
If I was asked this question a year ago I would have said a big no. RARA!!! NEVER

But now I really don't mind

As long as you don't allow the weed to control you, and you still have your life in check I really don't mind the whole smoking of a thing.

Although I won't kiss you if you just finished smoking tho, you would have to go brush 1st :/

cc kinginvagina

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by MissRaine69(f): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Few things bother me
That's not one of them
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by iamJ(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
If I was asked this question a year ago I would have said a big no. RARA!!! NEVER

As long as you don't allow the weed to control you, and you still have your life in check I really don't mind the whole smoking of a thing.

Although I won't kiss you if you just finished smoking tho, you would have to go brush 1st :/

cc kinginvagina
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by torres89: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:

cc kinginvagina

someone as tasted the forbidden fruit..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2017
I reject it...not only weed set I can never date a smoker

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
undecided I can't date, talk less marry a smoke chain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by IsiahRashad(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2017
MissRaine69:
Few things bother me
That's not one of them

Kudos, do you mind listing some of these few things though?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by IsiahRashad(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Ebayray:
undecided I can't date, talk less marry a smoke chain.

muminatmustapha:
I reject it...not only weed set I can never date a smoker

But you can date/marry a serial drinker. Please ignore the stereotype that everyone who smokes is a lout and unserious fellow. Most people smoke for a specific reason. And by the way man made booze God made weed, who do you trust?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by berryice(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2017
I can.. provided u tk good care of yourself..i won't even knw he smokes

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2017
IsiahRashad:

But you can date/marry a serial drinker. Please ignore the stereotype that everyone who smokes is a lout and unserious fellow. Most people smoke for a specific reason. And by the way man made booze God made weed, who do you trust?
did I mention that to u that I would date a serial drinker? or am I not entitled to my own opinion?
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2017
IsiahRashad:

Same applies to drinking. I can't date /marry someone who drinks.

Don't justify that there's a reason why people smoke or drink. It leads you to nowhere.

Thanks smiley
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by Mac2016(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2017
muminatmustapha:
did I mention that to u that I would date a serial drinker? or am I not entitled to my own opinion?
I am even not any of the character listed above..so have no fear... wink
Re: Ladies Can You Marry Or Date A Guy That Smokes Weed? Because I Do Smoke by IsiahRashad(m): 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
muminatmustapha:

you're entitled babe, I just warned against stereotyping that's all.

(1) (Reply)

Rules And Regulation For My Future Wife / See Cute Wedding Pictures Of These Young Couples Today (photos) / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.