Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? (2012 Views)

Mixed Race Girl Thinks She Is A Black Victim, She Is So Rude. / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
My girl have been giving me a cold attitude of late.it takes her time to reply my chats,she doesn't reply me like she use to instead she replies with monosyllables (OK,no,yes,aiit) this is someone I'm taking very good care of financially and all,i call her more than 5 times a say just to keep in touch,yet she's acting this way.
I'm actually very good looking and tall too in case if you re thinking I'm short and ugly.

Am I boring her? or do you think I'm over doing things
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by themayor4542(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why will you even be calling a girl five times a day? Isn't that too much? Calling a girl five times a day shows a level of desperation on your part and also low self esteem. Has it ever occured to you that you might actually be choking your girl with the excessive and frequent calls? Catch and release my friend. Learn to let go a little. Let her miss you a little cos that's the only way she can appreciate you. My one cent.

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
themayor4542:
Why will you even be calling a girl five times a day? Isn't that too much? Calling a girl five times a day shows a level of desperation on your part and also low self esteem. Has it ever occured to you that you might actually be choking your girl with the excessive and frequent calls? Catch and release my friend. Learn to let go a little. Let her miss you a little cos that's the only way she can appreciate you. My one cent.

thanks bro
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Learnstuffs: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
Yeah space is very good. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by gazal05(m): 2:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Yes, you truly have to allow some spacing atleast to feel your absence which may leads to a very much feelings from her.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by PatriotTemidayo: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Bros, why should you call your babe 5 times in a day? Are you jobless?

Busy and productive men do such moderately.

Moreover, you're not boring, but I think you've overdone something's that the girl in question is feeling too important.

Its called FAMILIARITY, and complacency.

Bone her for a while and let her worry about you the way you worry about her.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by walepackage(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2017
I think your action is too predictable to her,be more spontaneous and less concerned with her nd watch her steps.If shes into you,she will holla you that you have "change", then you give her excuse,untill you are convince.If she didnt care with your indifference,then something maybe wrong...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2017
gazal05:
Yes, you truly have to allow some spacing atleast to feel your absence which may leads to a very much feelings from her.

I'll thanks
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Bros, why should you call your babe 5 times in a day? Are you jobless?

Busy and productive men do such moderately.

Moreover, you're not boring, but I think you've overdone something's that the girl in question is feeling too important.

Its called FAMILIARITY, and complacency.

Bone her for a while and let her worry about you the way you worry about her.

I'm not jobless ....I'm actually not the calling type,initially I only call her twice (morning and night) until she started complaining I don't use to call or chat her d way other guys call their gfs that's y I changed tactics yet she's not satisfied.
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
walepackage:
I think your action is too predictable to her,be more spontaneous and less concerned with her nd watch her steps.If shes into you,she will holla you that you have "change", then you give her excuse,untill you are convince.If she didnt care with your indifference,then something maybe wrong...

I'll try and do that
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Absence makes the heart grow fonder wink
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Gebbson007(m): 7:45am On Aug 31, 2017
When you get replies like

Ok
K
Naso
Lol
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by PatriotTemidayo: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Passy089:

I'm not jobless ....I'm actually not the calling type,initially I only call her twice (morning and night) until she started complaining I don't use to call or chat her d way other guys call their gfs that's y I changed tactics yet she's not satisfied.
Never give a woman what she asked for, give her what is good for her and the relationship.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Never give a woman what she asked for, give her what is good for her and the relationship.

Women are just complicated beings
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by PatriotTemidayo: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Passy089:

Women are just complicated beings
That's why the control button should be with you, and not them.
Woman reactive, a little deceit from elsewhere, she'll be moved.

Never rely on a woman who is not independent minded. Every fool can sweep her off her feet with lies and "goodies".

I love my principled and independent Ladies.
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Heloct(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2017
I think your relationship deserves space. Every relationship does.

Five times in a day? Calling her once everyday is even too much. Girls respect and yearn for guys who keep their space. Eventually, there might be complaints but she will stick with you if she's really into you.

Too much attention kills the vibe.
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by jashar(f): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2017
it's like you're an idle fellow ooo... 5 times a day for calls ke? what yeye touch are you keeping in touch? i would have blocked your number sef....
you berra go and find productive things to be doing and stop reasoning woman matter...
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Flawlessangel(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
I only call my girl once a day. Any other calling is she calling me. I can send a romantic text at night though but that's it
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by SlimHan(f): 5:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

I just shouted "Woow" on seeing this... You don turn badoo for female matter.

Hope the same is applicable to guys grin ?
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
op I think they say it all. E.g if na you a girl dey call like that you no go take her for granted.?
Re: How Would You Know If A Girl Thinks You Are Boring?? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
SlimHan:
I just shouted "Woow" on seeing this... You don turn badoo for female matter.

Hope the same is applicable to guys grin ?
Come closer, cheesy

Come find out in person. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome / Chilling With My Home Girls. Kush Department!!! / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.