Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. (5174 Views)

My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make By Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I said it grin

Very typical, you didn't disappoint me? grin

So I must be elderly or married with kids for me to have "wisdom" grin

Anyway my holiday is good with a cold glass of double 3 and fried snail laced with diced pepper and onions, my day is excellent cool

You can't attain the level of understanding without the factors i mentioned...it's not possicant...i didn't say for you to have wisdom...i meant the level of understanding of issues you have with due respect...
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I said it grin

Very typical, you didn't disappoint me? grin

So I must be elderly or married with kids for me to have "wisdom" grin

Anyway my holiday is good with a cold glass of double 3 and fried snail laced with diced pepper and onions, my day is excellent cool

Lool @ cold glass of double 3 and fried snail laced with diced pepper and onions, did i not say it?
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
focus on the issue and not my decision or children. My children have nothing to do with this matter. Don't deviate

I am focused on the issue. I only chose this question in order to bring home clearly to you the incorrectness and implications of your argument.
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

Lool @ cold glass of double 3 and fried snail laced with diced pepper and onions, did i not say it?
say what?
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

You can't attain the level of understanding without the factors i mentioned...it's not possicant...i didn't say for you to have wisdom...i meant the level of understanding of issues you have with due respect...
ok cool
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
say what?

nuffin...Lol..i'm surprised you no the feeling from drinking cold beer...
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I am focused on the issue. I only chose this question in order to bring home clearly to you the incorrectness and implications of your argument.
L.I.E.S cool
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

nuffin...Lol..i'm surprised you no the feeling from drinking cold beer...
what feeling?
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what feeling?

That feeling only those who take it recognize that feels like pure ecstasy...
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
L.I.E.S cool

?
You are not the first to make this fallacious argument that education is unimportant and I only hear it from Nigerians. I am ready to debunk it.
What exactly are the 'lies' you refer to ?
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

?
You are not the first to make this fallacious argument that education is unimportant and I only hear it from Nigerians. I am ready to debunk it.
What exactly are the 'lies' you refer to ?
that education is the key to success

Kwam1 was already successful before he went back to school
Davido,9ice,dbanj dropped out of school to pursue their music career and they succeeded.so you telling me education is the key to success or the foundation of not being poor =lies

Need I say More wink
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
supersystemsng:

That feeling only those who take it recognize that feels like pure ecstasy...
The way it went down my throat cool grin

Its more heavenly than being high grin

It took my soul to cloud 9.

The feeling is second to good sex on an early Sunday morning at 4am cool
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:

The way it went down my throat cool grin

Its more heavenly than being high grin

It took my soul to cloud 9.

The feeling is second to good sex on an early Sunday morning at 4am cool

Na wa..

1 Like

Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
dangotesmummy:
that education is the key to success

Kwam1 was already successful before he went back to school
Davido,9ice,dbanj dropped out of school to pursue their music career and they succeeded.so you telling me education is the key to success or the foundation of not being poor =lies

Need I say More wink

You may be successful without education but you can also get rich by playing Baba-Ijebu. I don't think the later is a commendable strategy.
Let's make another comparison: there are at least 30,000 bank managers in all the banks in Nigeria. They are all fairly successful and mostly stable. They all have education in common. There are not up to 400 successful musicians in Nigeria. Would you advice one young person to base all his hopes on a musical career ? Much less a whole generation ?

Are we really discussing this? Figuring this out on your own should be trivial
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by dangotesmummy: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You may be successful without education but you can also get rich by playing Baba-Ijebu. I don't think the later is a commendable strategy.
Let's make another comparison: there are at least 30,000 bank managers in all the banks in Nigeria. They are all fairly successful and mostly stable. They all have education in common. There are not up to 400 successful musicians in Nigeria. Would you advice one young person to base all his hopes on a musical career ? Much less a whole generation ?

Are we really discussing this? Figuring this out on your own should be trivial
let me pick you by your own words.you said you may be successful without education and another time you said education is the key to sucess cheesy

Are you seeing your loopholes wink

And yes we're discussing it grin

And by the way sunny Ade is another successful musician who's not a graduate
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by ezewealth(m): 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=DarkRebel69 post=60005926]

Men who castigate single women who do not draw the reins on their sexuality and yet get into marriage with a virgin while expecting her to be as sexually dexterous as a Cherokee d'ass would be, are like HRs who want to employ a 22-year old with 35 years of working experience. Outrightly ridiculous. grin

Virginity? Pfft! It's only shallow and simple-minded individuals who would use something as triffling as the state of a woman's hymen as an index of her personality. Why do you think such metric only has firm rooting in African soil? Africans are leagues behind the rest of the world, so it shouldn't come as surprise that while countries in enlightened continents are making scientific in-roads and inventing cutting-edge technology, Nigerians are in a little corner of the world, squeaking like a family of rats and debating effusively over the tensile strength of a woman's hymen. Talk about grand misplacement of priorities.

Take for instance these two women:

I.) Woman A was born with a very low libido and maintaining her virginity until marriage would require little effort from her

II.) Woman B's libido on the other hand is on over-drive and it would require more effort and self-discipline on her part if she intends to keep her hymen in pristine form.

If Woman B, in two or three instances of blind lust, has sex with two different men, would we then say that makes woman A the better of the two?

I can't predict the future, but I can predict what my future self would want, and that is: a woman who can stimulate me mentally in many-sided ways, a woman who is of quiet and studious habits, who is beautiful and generous in those areas of the female anatomy that my lustful eyes have always found most appealing; a woman who can offer me adequate emotional buffer in those trying times when my wits and nerves fail me; a woman who is caring, loving, and who is a repository of worldly knowledge, and on whose wisdom I can rely on to serve as salutary and edifying influence on my kids.

Virginity does not make a woman have all those qualities I've listed out, and since I'm not one to rank exterior trivialities over inner qualities, I unapologetically say: "To hell with virginity". [/quo
U don scatter my head with English guy
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by armyofone(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
After my mom got done with her preaching of why i should stay away from boys, I found comfort in Mill and Boons and other books...dreaming of my prince charming. But staying away from awon Boyz got its advantages.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by Onegai(f): 9:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
armyofone:
After my mom got done with her preaching of why i should stay away from boys, I found comfort in Mill and Boons and other books...dreaming of my prince charming. But staying away from awon Boyz got its advantages.

Those books are funny, loved the titles: "The Greek Billionaire's Secret Baby". I kept looking for sexy Nigerian Prince Charmings. Do you know how HARD that was?! I truly don't get how girls fantasize about bedmatics with them. It was verrryyy easy to stay away from guys till I was older.
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by EfemenaXY: 12:36am On Sep 02, 2017
dangotesmummy:
yes because I missed you and all your funny and insightful posts cheesy

Lol! I'm too lazy to type epistles. Most times I just read browse and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
dangotesmummy:
exactly. When you make sex like a transactional thing of course he will run to someone who's ready to give him front back left right and before you know it the income that should enter the house is going into the side Chic's pocket and to now make matters worse you will see pastors telling the woman to fast and pray so that God will bring back her husband. Even the day he's at home he sees you with unkept hair,bushy atmpit ,tying wrapper on your chest and reading the Bible when the person Sharing your husbands hair is always on fleek with expensive colognes and sexy looking bodies

God,if you see the generation of university students, walahi if you're a married woman who still wants to remain relevant to your husband you will run to the gym and care about how you look,even down to your bra.you won't buy bra that will press your brez inside.there are some gold studed bras side Chic's wear...chisos you need to see them on social media,then your husband let's say forgot his charger or keys and he saw your torn hair net,dirty wrapper tied on your chest and you're smelling of sweat,you think he will touch you even if agro is catching him when there's a more sleek rival out there?

You wicked o!

I agree with you esp. the transactional part sha.
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by bukatyne(f): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

See Buka wants to restrict and oppress boys now too. grin

Wait till marriage?

I would have s.ex in my 30s for the first time.

Abeg!

grin

Lol @ restrict and oppress boys too grin

Sex is beyond physical and the fewer the partners the better.

Sex at 30s first time ain't bad you know...
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by bukatyne(f): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
cococandy:
I'll teach my child to wait until she's an adult. That way she understands and is more equipped to handle the implications of whatever she chooses to do.

I'm not going to teach her to wait until marriage.

As per Christianity, till marriage.

Will they actually wait? I can only pray.
Re: The Girl Child And Sex! Mistakes African Mothers Make. by cococandy(f): 1:42am On Sep 04, 2017
supersystemsng:

Well ma. I'm sorry i took you as a male... na wa, you have the wisdom of a man..i'm sure you're elderly..or advanced in experience, one of both...How's your holiday going?

Are you married with kids?
Explain 'the wisdom of a man'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans / The Home Of Necklaces, Jewelry! Family & Friends / Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.