Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly (10063 Views)

How Will You Feel If You Make #50K And Above Via Internet? / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by meggitto21: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pls am Intrested....vanessameg4u@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by thegraace: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
I am also interested. This my mail: mayowaasaolu@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by sylvo: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
please I am interested pls send it to sylvo4real2000@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks Tosbobby for your complements. Am grateful.

I am using this medium to tell you guys here that please please , the book is NOT FOR SALE. I packaged it for free. Even if you get it and you don't want to do the business,please throw it away. Don't turn it to FOR SALE stuff.

I am giving it out for free. I have been in this business for quite sometime now. Just want to help my fellow Nigerians with it. THAT'S ALL.

For those who have gotten it and can source the materials by themselves,don't delay.

For those who need my help in sourcing for the materials, its a FREE SERVICE.just follow the steps I outlined to be used to get my services.

Please I can only do that for 10 persons like I earlier said because of my tight schedules.

Thanks everybody.
Love you all.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by beshiman(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
obi2smart:

I am using this medium to tell you guys here that please please , the book is NOT FOR SALE. I packaged it for free. Even if you get it and you don't want to do the business,please throw it away. Don't turn it to FOR SALE stuff.

I am giving it out for free. I have been in this business for quite sometime now. Just want to help my fellow Nigerians with it. THAT'S ALL.

For those who have gotten it and can source the materials by themselves,don't delay.

For those who need my help in sourcing for the materials, its a FREE SERVICE.just follow the steps I outlined to be used to get my services.

Please I can only do that for 10 persons like I earlier said because of my tight schedules.

Thanks everybody.
Love you all.

Kindly respond to my PM.

I'm really interested in this business.

Thanks.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=tosbobby post=59999389]Guys,

We need more moral instructors/helpers like OBI on nairaland.
Not those ones that will say bring 20k to learn excel or forex.

If you can make 3k per day, do you know that you are earning more than a junior banker.

Thanks @Obi.
Keep it up..
[Thanks tosbobby. Am grateful]
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
beshiman:

Kindly respond to my PM.

I'm really interested in this business.

Thanks.

Please ask me questions in the PM. I have seen it but you didn't ask me any questions.Please sir ,be specific in your questions.

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
tosbobby:
Guys,

We need more moral instructors/helpers like OBI on nairaland.
Not those ones that will say bring 20k to learn excel or forex.

If you can make 3k per day, do you know that you are earning more than a junior banker.

Thanks @Obi.
Keep it up..

I am using this medium to tell you guys here that please please , the book is NOT FOR SALE.

I packaged it for free. Even if you get it and you don't want to do the business,please throw it away. Don't turn it to FOR SALE stuff.

Thanks everybody.

Love you all.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by shirgles(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Shegsoye@gmail.com
I'm keenly interested
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by murphydon(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
Am interested
mike.umeh1759@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by akmuller(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
obi2smart:
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

Good day bro, please also send material to iria_paul@yahoo.com
Tanx
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Arobake: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Do send to lopelase@gmail.com, please.

I need the manual so that I can make a relative back home learn to fish, instead of sending (fish) N5'000 to him every month.
Thank you very much in advance.

obi2smart:

Thanks everybody.
Love you all.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Adetayo41(m): 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
aadecustomize@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello guys, I have sent out the FREE MANUAL to many persons.

My services is on FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE BASIS.

Lest I forget,

The #50k monthly profit I mentioned in my post is just for 50packs sales per day. if you are able to produce 150 packs as I explained in my manual, you are on your way to making:

#25 x 150 = #3750/day
= #93,750/month.

With more supplies and sales, you can make #6k -#9k per day like am doing now.

Just give it a try.

Use my manual and the ingredients/materials I recommended.

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by rsd(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Pls, I've been battling with connection problem. Send to me too @ rasheedafolabi@gmail.com.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by ckeedee: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please also send it to my email ckinate@gmail.com..Thank you so much
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks guys. Am @ your service. Although, its a small manual BUT has all you need. Don't neglect it.

If you have dropped your mail before, please don't do again. I have sent to all those who dropped their mails. Make the work easier for me. I have tight schedules.

Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by tunjaino(m): 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please , e mail me @ tunjaino@gmail.com. Thanks very much
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Bankyshinani(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
am also interested.....Bankole.quadri2@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by jay7(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
obi2smart:
Hello, good morning. Kindly check your mails. I have forwarded the link to your mails.Download, study and start your business as soon as possible.

Remember, procrastination is a thief of time.

Thanks for the offer please I need the e-book or someone who has the e-book should please share it with (Juwonolusunle@gmail.com)
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by ebbie9ja(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:
Thanks guys. Am @ your service. Although, its a small manual BUT has all you need. Don't neglect it.

If you have dropped your mail before, please don't do again. I have sent to all those who dropped their mails. Make the work easier for me. I have tight schedules.

Thanks for your understanding.

Please send it to just4aanu@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2017
jumpes85@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by zibrgt: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Dandna: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Pls kindly help me wt d e-book... aududaniel.e@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Hexzyz(m): 2:24am On Sep 01, 2017
I need the e-book, hexzyz@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Alexandra2015(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

am inerested.
alexdonphilip@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by oklarlexzy: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2017
moraj2000@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 01, 2017
please sir, i need the Ebook too- tycareer2009@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Shedrackuzezi: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2017
my interest is very high pls from here. uzezishedrack@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by beshiman(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Please ask me questions in the PM. I have seen it but you didn't ask me any questions.Please sir ,be specific in your questions.

Thanks

I need the material for me to peruse so as to set up the business in due course.

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't get your PM.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by solrussia(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2017
ogunsefunmif@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by damilareseyi(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Adeniyidamilare41@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview? / These 3 Formats Of Writing Formal Letter: What Are The Differences? / FHI 360 Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.