Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly (10027 Views)

How Will You Feel If You Make #50K And Above Via Internet? / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Jarulzee: 8:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Hello Guys... I want to tell you about a more efficient and stress-free way of earning #1500 everyweek continuously by investing #5000 which will be returned to you after a month of participating in this program.

N/B: NO REFERRAL NEEDED.

I know most people will doubt, It is new in Nigeria an so many people are benefiting from it.

In this business all you need are:
(1.) An active bank account where your payment will be sent to everyweek
(2.) A Mobile phone where you can browse
(3.) A start-up capital of #5000(Which will be re-funded back to you after 1 month.

If you are interested, drop your email or phone number let me send you the details
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2017
Jarulzee:
Hello Guys... I want to tell you about a more efficient and stress-free way of earning #1500 everyweek continuously by investing #5000 which will be returned to you after a month of participating in this program.

N/B: NO REFERRAL NEEDED.

I know most people will doubt, It is new in Nigeria an so many people are benefiting from it.

In this business all you need are:
(1.) An active bank account where your payment will be sent to everyweek
(2.) A Mobile phone where you can browse
(3.) A start-up capital of #5000(Which will be re-funded back to you after 1 month.

If you are interested, drop your email or phone number let me send you the details

Hello sir, kindly create your own thread and advertise your business.

Don't use my thread otherwise I will report you to nairaland admin to ban you.

please and please am begging.

its free to create a thread.

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by WiseBukoye(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
askafterblessing@gmail.com
Am interested
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by lekzeemania: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Olamilekanadebayo5@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by imafidorfriday: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
imaflemming@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by ay281865(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ay281865@gmail.com is my email
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kehrish: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chinaza.cherish@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by alvin101(m): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
IM IN.
michaeleonardoiz4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Everyone should kindly check their mails today to get the link to download the free manual.

NB-Some people dropped their emails here claiming that they are serious and ready to start. And over 3 weeks now since they received the manual, they haven't made any move.

If you are such person, don't drop your email here. The manual is free BUT DON'T WASTE MY EFFORTS because it's FREE.

But if you are ready and would start asap, drop your mail.

.Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2017
For the people who have gotten theirs and sent me mail of appreciation, You are all highly welcome.

The business is very good and can help you raise capital in a short while for bigger business intentions you might have.

Give it a try. I will guide you through and answer your questions if need be if you run into any difficulty FREE OF CHARGE.

Thanks.

For intending people, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, don't drop your mail if you are not serious and ready with the start-up capital. Because, it will be a waste of my efforts and time.

2 Likes

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by fbecca: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2017
I'm so much interested in this business. funmibecca@Yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by DonManuel01(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2017
don_michelle01@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by izutex007(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2017
izutex4real@gmail.com

I am interested in both manuals
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Aiye.precious@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by thinkexploits: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Please send me the manual... Very interested ibitoyeadeolu@gmail.com...
Many thanks op
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by jacyhelen(f): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
Sweetjacyhelen@gmail.com or my brother email at abnsugbe@gmail.com
thanks.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by graciamore(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
euchqueen@gmail.com that's my email thanks a million
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by forbisi: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2017
obi2smart:
For the people who have gotten theirs and sent me mail of appreciation, You are all highly welcome.

The business is very good and can help you raise capital in a short while for bigger business intentions you might have.

Give it a try. I will guide you through and answer your questions if need be if you run into any difficulty FREE OF CHARGE.

Thanks.

For intending people, PLEASE, I BEG YOU, don't drop your mail if you are not serious and ready with the start-up capital. Because, it will be a waste of my efforts and time.

I don't understand something here.
First of all, kudos for being one of the few good Nigerians and wanting to help people start small businesses, may the Good Lord reward you.
But first of all, you said some people were sent manuals and three weeks down the line have not started. How do you know?
2. What if they are not ready at the moment but want to start in a few weeks/months, how does that affect you or waste your time, is it not just to send email? I really don't think there is a need to beg those who aren't ready immediatly not to drop their emails.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by rightchic(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Following
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by egeneral(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am interested bro.pls
emakogeneral140@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by morichy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am interested Sir... nteyohorichard91@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Wilson5183(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2017
chisomwilson5183@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by milky3(f): 1:00am On Oct 21, 2017
obi2smart:
I just sent you all the link to download it. check your mails now.

Kindly to let me know via my mail when you have gotten it.

Thanks
Pls I'm into his business already but o need this eBook on how to improve my sales pleaseeee cased89@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by ultimate73(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2017
obi2smart:
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS STARTING WITH JUST 50K

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

I am interested sir. Ogunkeyeolayinka73@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obami007(m): 7:46am On Oct 21, 2017
obi2smart:

Hello sir, kindly create your own thread and advertise your business.

Don't use my thread otherwise I will report you to nairaland admin to ban you.

please and please am begging.

its free to create a thread.

Thanks

Good morning bro. I am interested in the business
Here is my email address: donangus250@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by homiben(m): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Imoh2much@gmail.com
please those already wit manual should send... This is just d kinda of biz i need to start
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by spanzed(m): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
I am interested in the manual Bro. Kayodedare19@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by arukwe123(m): 11:10am On Oct 22, 2017
I am interested. Arukweemmanuel7@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
obi2smart:

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.

PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).

PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.

TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.

TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate.

LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.

just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.

Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away.

Hello, please am very much interested in this business, pls send the manual to: miriamadiele@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by wunmite06(m): 12:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Please, I will like to get the manual. Here's my mail : adeniyifrancis1@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Batunce: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
I want to start the Popcorn business.
Please, guide me on how to go about it. My email is batunce@gmail.com

obi2smart:

Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by urbighead: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2017
Oga Obi Smart.
I am really interested and will abide by the rules (see no reason why I would request for something and not follow through)

Please send to my mail albertlulu1500@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian International Bank (a Subsidiary Of Citigroup) Vacancies / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment (closing Date) / How Did You Know You Weren't Going To Get The Job During Job Interview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.