Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly (10053 Views)

How Will You Feel If You Make #50K And Above Via Internet? / What Kind Of work Or hustle Can Give Me Atleast 1k Everyday? / Earn 50k And More Per Month For Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by sweetetlove(f): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by capsule(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2017
danielekanem230@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Happy new month nairalanders in this thread,Please guys I have sent to more than 60persons and I need only 10 persons to serve. But everybody that dropped their emails need it.

Therefore, For my services in helping people source and purchase the materials, I have increased it to a maximum of persons.

If you have dropped your mail before, please don't do again. I have sent to all those who dropped their mails. Make the work easier for me. I have tight schedules.

If I haven't sent to you, be a bit patient. It will enter your mail soon.

Its only 30 persons I can help to purchase the the materials incase they won't be able to get them in their areas. I increased it to 30 maximum because over 10 persons have sent me texts to help them source for the materials and more texts are pouring in.

Please am limiting it to 30 persons at most since IT IS A FREE SERVICE. YOU ARE NOT PAYING ME A DIME FOR IT.

SO ACT FASTER,IF YOU NEED MY HELP.AFTER 30 PERSONS, I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD.

Thanks.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Husty(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2017
abbeyade89@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by sureteeboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Bro, kindly forward it to Sureteeboy@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Yoshy: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Bitrixmoney@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2017
I HAVE SENT IT TO ALL OF YOU.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS IN IT.
IT'S SIMPLE BUT THAT'S ALL YOU NEED.
SIMPLE THINGS MAKES A WHOLE DIFFERENCE WHEN TAKEN SERIOUS.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 10:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Please guys, those who just want to download the manual and see, without being ready and serious to start soonest, shouldn't drop their mails please.

I have sent it out to almost 80 persons since I put up this thread.

I put up this thread to help those who want to go into the business in less than a week time ,and not procrastinators.

That's was why I limited my free service to 10 persons and now increased it to 30 persons.

Please if you are not ready,don't drop your mail because if you drop, I will assume you are ready and be tempted to send it to you. That was why I put the minimum amount to start -up the business.So, if you don't have that now to start,don't drop your mail. Don't block other people's chances. Because I will soon close this thread.

please guys,save me that time and stress. I am very busy.

Thank you guys for your understanding. I am not trying to discourage anyone, but I opened this thread with a good purpose TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND READY TO START SOON.

BARKA DA SALA everyone.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Dopefiend(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Guy please i need this. Everything ready to start. dopefiend78@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by toyibhabib: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:
Please guys, those who just want to download the manual and see, without being ready and serious to start soonest, shouldn't drop their mails please.

I have sent it out to almost 80 persons since I put up this thread.

I put up this thread to help those who want to go into the business in less than a week time ,and not procrastinators.

That's was why I limited my free service to 10 persons and now increased it to 30 persons.

Please if you are not ready,don't drop your mail because if you drop, I will assume you are ready and be tempted to send it to you. That was why I put the minimum amount to start -up the business.So, if you don't have that now to start,don't drop your mail. Don't block other people's chances. Because I will soon close this thread.

please guys,save me that time and stress. I am very busy.

Thank you guys for your understanding. I am not trying to discourage anyone, but I opened this thread with a good purpose TO HELP THOSE WHO ARE SERIOUS AND READY TO START SOON.

BARKA DA SALA everyone.

I will be more than happy to have the manuals and act swiftly habib.toyib@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by brightgreat(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Would also be needing the guide bro

brightgreat1301@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
I have sent to all mails.

please anyone I have sent to should not drop their mail here. If you have received it ,just confirm by sending me a mail. If you haven't receive yours, just drop your mail here again and tag it:

"I haven't received mine, (put your email here)" and you will get yours soon.

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by darlingnuel(m): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

please anyone I have sent to should not drop their mail here. If you have received it ,just confirm by sending me a mail. If you haven't receive yours, just drop your mail here again and tag it:

Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kkins25(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
salvokingsley@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by klasiknonie(f): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
nzubenomso@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 6:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
I have sent to all those who dropped their mails.
please anyone I have sent to should not drop their mail here.

If you have received it ,just confirm by sending me a mail. If you haven't receive yours, just drop your mail here again and tag it:

please if you can't start the business as soon as possible or don't have the money yet, kindly allow those who are ready to get this opportunity. I have sent to over 100 persons but only NEED 30 among the over 100 persons to directly guide and assist in getting started with sourcing for materials.

if you don't have the start-up capital, please allow those who have to be among the 30 persons.

Thanks guys for your understanding.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by MINET: 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Plz help a soil, am interested my mail ose.mina@yahoo.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by J0nyb0y(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Thanks

Please I need it too:... I have already started making plans on starting before ... my mail is
Dmxd007 @ gmail dot com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by adegbindin247(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Please I need the manual kindly send to adegbindinafeez@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
I'm interested, please send to Dariusbryne@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by mictima(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
i so much love your business idea...
pls send me the manual, I beg you in God's name.
my email is: mictima2011@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by obi2smart: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
mictima:
i so much love your business idea...
pls send me the manual, I beg you in God's name.
my email is: mictima2011@gmail.com

Thanks for your complements but are you ready to start. I have given it out already to over 100 persons. But I only need 30 persons to mentor and assist in getting their materials/equipments to start.

If you act fast,you will be among the 30.
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by trypheana(f): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
#I haven't received mine......pls help a fellow.... wumiayodele@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by trypheana(f): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Thanks
obi2smart:

Thanks
#I haven't received mine.... pls help..... wumiayodele @gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by DGranite(m): 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
obi2smart:

Thanks for your complements but are you ready to start. I have given it out already to over 100 persons. But I only need 30 persons to mentor and assist in getting their materials/equipments to start.

pls i need it ooo dgraniteconcept@gmail.com tanx
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Slickbishop(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2017
slickbishop8414@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Essont(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Please be gracious to a jobless graduate
Stephenesson@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by humblesteve(m): 1:35am On Sep 02, 2017
ifeanyichukwugwin@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Romeozigs: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2017
Please send to romeozigs@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by kaze4blues(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Pls I need it because I plan to start before October. Kindly send to me.

Popoolakazeem62@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by rully2: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2017
obi2smart:

Good day. I commend you for your good works. I just saw this now and ready for it. PLEASE kindly send to me. Oghie4oghie@gmail.com
Re: Start Popcorn Production With Just #50k And Make Atleast #50k Monthly by Kealmin(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apply For Cabin Crew Jobs Here, Read All Before Applying / Coca-cola International / I've Just Gotten A Job With Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.