Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (84992 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DanielGb(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=Divay22 post=60045646]
But some guys love their girl that way.
Law expert or Human activist, I am none..
As far you ain't stepping on my toes, just do your thing..
At the end of it all, the consequences for your actions you'll carry alone.

You mean some guys just love being unhappy? They are not well train. You ladies are train for that. To make a man happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by DanielGb(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Divay22:

But some guys love their girl that way.
Law expert or Human activist, I am none..
As far you ain't stepping on my toes, just do your thing..
At the end of it all, the consequences for your actions you'll carry alone.
But i don't judge people.

You mean some guys just love being unhappy? They are not well train. You ladies are train for that. To make a man happy.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by urchcoded(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
jashar:
So, after your prayer, the spirit of fornication entered you?

Are you sure you know what you're doing in this life?

undecided undecided undecided
me sef i confuse... the guy say he put his hand straight in after praying...

this one weak me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by francis247(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
nwachukwu9:
My brother the only heavenly Advice I have for you, is to forgive her first, After forgiveness look for a living church where both of you would go and receive deliverance. After deliverance your life would change for good. Both of you must maintain your deliverance. After deliverance you CAN Pray to God to know if she is your wife, if GOD say yes GO ahead and Marry her. I always recommend SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS FOR YOUR DELIVERANCE. THIS MAY BE A FAMILY CURSE THAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN.
look @ Family curse. More like family konji
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by OLABANJO1: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Am not understanding o... you sef get your own wahala for body, you say you are a Christain and you just pray finish with bible and olive oil

after that you want to make love with your girl friend that is not your wife yet. Haba! you no dey fear God? Maybe you don't know the

meaning of fornication!!!!

Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls. [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Faseyi17: 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
With the look of things u are d S.U type. Dat gal u call ur g.f open eye pass u nd hv over ride u pass be careful...... She Don't hv self control or should I say she is addicted to sex. She need a therapist, ASAP.... Nd u too try and see a counsellor coz u r not in a gud state of mind.... Don't even think of marrying her, I knw u might 4give her but u ll nvr get d memory. Don't even know what to type again, jxt don't marry her, abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

You are a big fool! Even when the spirit of God had to intervene, you want to marry the devils leftover? Breakaway from that generational bondage fast! A witch lied to you about your death to get you out praying while she sucked and got f*uck by your baby brother after mocking you, you no wan still fear for your future and run away with your seeds to your real wife in the future. #DontBeDesperate #DumbTheHarlot

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sorepco(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
What do u mean by the bolded?
So brothers cant toss a willing lady to one another no more??

Shmourda:
i am currently out of the country, you cant reach me.

but my dear brother, traditionally its a bad thing for brothers to sleep with the same girl. did she force your brother or your brother force. but my advice is that you cant marry the girl. you dont even need to see her sister,
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Eyiloreoluwa(f): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Marrying her is not a problem It all depends on u,If u won't use her flaws against her... Love Conquers all Good luck!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Mykelpato(m): 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
emsheddy:
morning sir and happy new month. bros that guy really needs help oh. Called him, and he is even living with the babe. He is depressed about the whole issue but can't send her out cos he feels sorry for her that if the news spreads her future will be stained. Na wa ooooo
Yeah that's true, I pity the guy sha .. He should talk with the parents. That's will be better.. Even if she has to go, they can cover it up well enough..... Happy new month bro
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by udatso: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Very stupid thread. Supposed adult asking for what to do especially when its as simple as abc. Go marry her now. On your wedding night, I will send my little nephew to go and have a taste of her too. ( grin just kidding).

But it's annoying when you guys ask for advice on simplest of things. Cheating on you with an anonymous person is one thing, but with your brother or any relative of yours and you are still confused on what to do? You are truly sick. You need prayers sir. Wishing you a quick recovery

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by newslifeop: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bicctch gon be bicctch
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mercy0008(f): 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
am sorry for your pain. if you need someone to talk to then PM me. Not necessarily to talk about your breakup but i can make u laugh grin grin grin grin grin. Don't be a stranger
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Odani: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
braxjay:
I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING. . . . . .

you still need someone to tell you what to do

my brother knee down where you are

place your hands on you head (Both hands o. your case is serious)

and say this out loud

" My father My father, wherever they have taken my head to, COME BACK ! COME BACK ! ! COME BACK ! ! ! "

Jisos is lord!!!! grin wiked
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
I can't believe this,please is this real?
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by MyAmericandream(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2018
[/b][b][b][/b]
mcafeez:

Whenever u mentioned marriage with that slut again, i will slap u..... If she had cheated with someone elsewhere she can change.. But with ur blooda.... Dont ever consider her...
If u consider her u will die soon... Walai
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by tightpussy156: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2020
even if the topic is two years. I will give my own comments for you to be careful wherever you are.she is a shameless bitch.A prostitute for that matter such a bitch na all mens food.she was the one that even give herself to your brother freely. it is very clear. that means she has been fucking other guys outside not only ur brother. I pity ur loss take heart such a girl will give u problem at heart attack if you wife her.there is no need trying to change a prostitute because she will always do her trade in ur matrimonial bed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by BRATISLAVA: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2022
This is the most unbelievable thread on the forum. Like, if there were ever a marker for a paid post, it would be glowing and screaming bullsheet!

If you're reading this, just read the very first post and mention me.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by jesustheissue: 7:22am On May 09
She's been sleeping with you too, is she your wife? Not yet but you're already sleeping together! The marriage bed is already defiled and then all the stuff about your praying and all, very spiritual isn't it but where do you put the word of God in all this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Shocking! Kenyan Lady On Facebook Reveals What Happens To Her During Sex / Difference Between 'Love' and 'Like'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.