Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79446 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
mr me too:

LOL. At all men. I'm just wondering whats going on with your boy thats all.

Then get a less negative diction
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 4:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
mr me too:

I thought faze was supposed have released his Kolomental remix. Whats going on with that? Please faze fans let us know because to be honest I have been waiting for this single siiiiiiiiince that has been so hyped by you guys. Then I thought the guy was supposed to have released an album already? Abi is he waiting for 2face again? In short where da hell is the guy? What hole has he crawled into? At least I can see 2face collaborating and headlining concerts.

LMAO to Akon/Faze press conference in some basement with camera phones and some random dudes, what happened to press conferences in places like Sheraton and so on with real pressmen. I really hope this Akon collabo comes into fruition because that whole "market distribution" talk is record company lingo for not knowing what to do with an artist, if i might add YET. Agree with me or not y'all know thats the truth. I'm not saying its not going to happen tho, so please don't misquote me later
I think the remix and the album has been solved. About the press conference, Faze Jammed Akon at the airport, faze was ariving while akon was departing, tell me how they should come to sheraton when they were in calabar, abeg look for another excuse to post
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
pheesayor:

I think the remix and the album has been solved. About the press conference, Faze Jammed Akon at the airport, faze was ariving while akon was departing, tell me how they should come to sheraton when they were in calabar, abeg look for another [b]excuse [/b]to post

LOL. . . Pheesayor, I know it has been itching u faze fans to use that "excuse" word which doesn't even flow in this case, u just gave an excuse y they didn't make a more official press conference, I simply just expressed a concern thats all.

@Sect
I really doubt 2face was in on that marketing strategy u just mentioned because with all due respect to faze, 2face doesn't need faze to sell more, maybe 2face did faze a favor but definitely not a partnership
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2008
There you go again,resorting to downgrade of faze's status whenever you're out of points. Why don't u do yourself a favour and check the track number 5 of both faze and 2face's album. What you see there isn't a coincidence,it was deliberate. Faze and 2face deliberately put their somewhat diss track in the number 5 spot and they also released their album the same time on purpose. Why else would they do that if not for market strategy purposes. This is something Faze confirmed the day chichi of mtv base interviewed him and i don't understand what you mean by 2face doesnt need faze to sell his records,are you insinuating that Faze isnt talented enough to assist in the success of 2face's album or what. I think that statement of yours was borne out of the hatred u have for Faze. No matter hw you guys insult or downgrade faze, his talents and achievement will still remain unassailabe. About the faze/Akon press conference issue. It wasnt planned,what actually happened was that faze jammed akon in the airport while he was departing to the US during the calabar festival and faze decided to use that medium to clarify the konvict deal issue so it was an impromptu and unexpected meeting. Faze didnt expect it,Akon also didnt expect it and the press were not aware of any forthcoming press conference. So its not even an official press conference in the actual sense of it. Akon just clarified the deal issue and thats it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Modups1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2008
coolu coolu temper guys
faze & tuface are d real koko
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
Thats right modups but must one hate on faze b4 he likes 2face and vice versa. I aint hating on 2, as a matter of fact i love If love is a crime very much but the truth is that faze is better PERIOD!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2008
@Sect
First things first, no matter how much u say I hate faze that won't make it true. This I do is just all for fun and games and just because I've chosen a side doesn't now mean I hate the other side. Then the 2face not needing faze to sell records doesn't reflect in any way faze's talent. If I say Jay-Z doesn't need someone like Cassidy to sell records, doesn't mean I'm implying Cassidy is less talented than he is so don't even twist my words. Again, the whole press conference stuff was just to ruffle some feathers which i see worked very well. But for real tho, I really want to hear the Kolomental remix I heard its pretty crazy.

P.S. - My reply was for the post b4 the last but I guess you posted while I was writing
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2008
Mrmetoo u deny not hating on faze but ur posts states otherwise & i dont think i'll like 2 repeat myself on d track 5 issue again.I've laid down d facts already & i think dats d most important thing,you just dont believe it simply 4 no REASON & i perfectly understand why or can u pls tell me why u think it wasn't a partnership.The press conference was 2 clarify d deal issue not 2 ruffle some feathers & as 4 kolo remix i hope u'll listen 2 it soon
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
Ok maybe I need to make myself clearer. . . I WROTE the press conference thing to ruffle feathers, as in u guys' feathers (as in faze fans like Baro, Sect, Pheesayor and so on). The whole partnership thing, I don't want to go on but lets be real for a moment here, lets remove the talent factor out of it for a moment. . . Who has more to gain from this so-called partnership? The fact is 2face had already gained massive success worldwide from his 1st album so the fact is, he really didn't need faze to sell more as much as faze would need him to do the same. This goes for any other comparison u can think of not only this set or artistes. If R.Kelly and Avant to release their albums at the same period and decide create some controversy to sell more records. . . it'll be R.Kelly doing Avant a favor more than Avant is doing R.Kelly. That doesn't mean Avant is not talented in his own right. Its just plain logic. I'll really appreciate it if u explain how my posts indicate I hate faze because my playlist since last yr or so even indicates otherwise. Think of this as a debate, a fun one for that matter, nothing serious. Who has time to be hating someone that hasn't done anything wrong to me? He is not even a threat to my choice's success. So y should I hate him?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2008
Mr me too, you seem 2 forget dat faze's faze alone was a massive hit,so when guys heard see me so,people were like its a reply to faze alone,lets listen to 2face album & also know if faze replied him in his album,so it generated a lot of attention 2 both 2face & faze also. To you,what do u think is d purpose of dat attention? As 4 the hate thingy,i've noticed dat u always silently mock or insult faze whenever u make reference 2 him in ur posts.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sylvastar(f): 11:16am On Apr 24, 2008
to me i prefer faze cos he is so wonderful and he inspires people. cheesy wink[tr][/tr] [/color]
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by unix4real1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2008
Una no go give up comparing both guys? mrmetoo and the rest of faze family forget about this issue and let`s reserve our comments till next album of both parties. i think they both genius to be ontop of their games for a long period of time so who run down first will be the wackest and loser. till then i reserve my comments.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by nex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2011
I remember this thread. Where are the people who were claiming back in 2006/2007 that Faze was better than TuFace? It's now today, and Faze is singing "Put Am For Gear One" and "Gimme Your BB PIN" while TuFace is singing "Chemical Reaction" and winning awards all over the world.

I did tell all y'all that time will tell, and time told. TuFace is far, far out of Faze's league.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2013
Hi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.