Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79346 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08, 2008
eleshin:
but what about album sales,these three people are the highest selling nigerian artists.
Eleshin you should know better, record sale chart toppers are Psquare, 2face, Faze and recently Timaya, Dbanj isnt in the list, quote me
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2008
Baro:

Eleshin you should know better, record sale chart toppers are Psquare, 2face, Faze and recently Timaya, Dbanj isnt in the list, quote me
[/q
fine! i accept ur stand on that but 2face gat it all album sales, awards,charisma everything you can think of.d'banj album may not sell that much but his single(why me) did the wonder last year and he also gained the MTV award from it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
Idibia all the way
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2008
Yeah Eleshin, Keke gat it all cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2008
Baro:

Yeah Eleshin, Keke gat it all cool

Dont sound like one who does not know music
How on earth will keke win mtv and mobo for 2?
Tell me oh,

You go tell me wether keke dey amongst the organising committee abi na him go online vote for 2face,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2008
Effa:

Dont sound like one who does not know music
How on earth will keke win mtv and mobo for 2?
Tell me oh,

You go tell me wether keke dey amongst the organising committee abi na him go online vote for 2face,

I wonder o! That argument is really getting tired. Pls u guys come up with other excuses
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 11:55am On Jan 10, 2008
we need to close this thread since it has shown that grass2grace sell more than independent and even won more awards even though they believe keke bought those awards.i jut think we dont need to argue no more!.or what do you guys think?.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
Yes o!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Eleshin

I might have to disagree with u for the first time, I don't even want the thread to be closed, I just want them to get more creative with their excuses. . . lol. U know, ridiculous arguments that'll stir stuff up. All that keke stuff is boring already (yawns). If not for anything else faze fans were good at looking for reasons y they think 2face and faze are on the same level. So guys lets keep this thread going with your ridiculous accusations, excuses, arguments, lies, stories, and so on. lol
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2008
No be small thing oh.
God dey
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Me Tu,

Sorry to dissappoint you, even though you have consciously tried never to, but this isn't the first time you tu(Pun intended & achieved) would be disgreeing. Remember Eleshin insisted Faze "lied" even after Akon turned around to clear the air, but you differed and  followed the path of reason like you sometimes do when you momentarily forget you have to support Mr Tu by all means  tongue
@Me Tu,

I never retrain myself from disagreeing with anyone, anywhere anyday; Faze or Tuface fans. wont compromise facts for camraderie,never!!

Anyway, you guys could disregard my post, and go ahead to celebrate your "First moment of disagreement" lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
@ baro
you are funny!i want the thread to discontinue whereas me too wants the thread to continue,it's nothing but expression of our personal opinion.i felt it is high time we close the thread because even the hardest fan of faze will agree that grass2grace is better than independent base on the success achieved by the two albums.then on faze issue,I STILL STAND ON MY POINT THAT HE LIED THAT HE WAS SIGN TO KONVICT.akon clear the air that he wanted to sign both faze and 2face!how has that bail faze out of the lying controversy?.till now akon has not confirm faze as an artist under konvict music,he only said he is working on signing both faze and 2face.myself and me too can never disagree,he only wants the thread to continue,so you guys should go and collect the money you pay to PASUMA for the celebration of ELESHIN AND ME TOO DISAGREEMENT.coz aint no more party 4 you.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2008
@eleshin, number one faze hater, did u watch it on stv and hiptv? Entertainment weekly even said it on radio. Akon is not making the deal public because they are still working on the marketing strategies. You're bend on degrading faze thats why u r doing this but at last the issue has been cleared and u are still going back. Do u have a problem with faze's success or the fact his fans do everything to support him? Whats ur stress?

I might not be able to actively participate on this thread anymore so many of the questions directed to me might not be amswered but I think we should call eleshin to order, he's making this thread provocative

Till I come ur way again, I remain Pheesayor!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2008
I really don't understand why eleshin is still holding on to this 'liar' word.Akon himself cleared the issue yet eleshin is still persistent.I'm beginning to suspect that eleshin has a personal issue with faze because i've noticed that he's the only 2face fan(no back up) who still thinks faze lied.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
it is my opinion.it was as a result of my own understanding of the deal,but if it is getting you guys annoyed i'm sorry FAZE DID NOT LIE but he was not sign by akon.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by damdaniels(m): 1:46am On Jan 16, 2008
Both
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by damdaniels(m): 2:04am On Jan 16, 2008
Peace
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
fAZE THE GREAT
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by dondee2(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2008
2baba is the best ever.no be small thing to be the best.believe me or not 2baba is the greatest
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by WarfyBoy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2008
FAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by biyibabe(f): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2008
FAZE has got better things to offer dan TUFACE, wink smiley
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2008
biyibabe:

FAZE has got better things to offer dan TUFACE, wink smiley
Seconded
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2008
O boy this thread still dey on.
anwyays i still go stay put with my guy
None like him
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by deola1(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2008
Effa
O boy this thread still dey on.

i wonder o, but Faze is my all time best.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by WarfyBoy(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2008
FAZE rules
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2008
I knew someone would revive this thread someday. Anyway Faze is still the best.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2008
sect:

I knew someone would revive this thread someday. Anyway Faze is still the best.
Those that know whats up wont but agree
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by kosikosi: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEV-eM8VrA

akon said it,
end of discussion,

faze and tuface, rock on, i love them ,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
I thought faze was supposed have released his Kolomental remix. Whats going on with that? Please faze fans let us know because to be honest I have been waiting for this single siiiiiiiiince that has been so hyped by you guys. Then I thought the guy was supposed to have released an album already? Abi is he waiting for 2face again? In short where da hell is the guy? What hole has he crawled into? At least I can see 2face collaborating and headlining concerts.

LMAO to Akon/Faze press conference in some basement with camera phones and some random dudes, what happened to press conferences in places like Sheraton and so on with real pressmen. I really hope this Akon collabo comes into fruition because that whole "market distribution" talk is record company lingo for not knowing what to do with an artist, if i might add YET. Agree with me or not y'all know thats the truth. I'm not saying its not going to happen tho, so please don't misquote me later
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2008
mr me too:

I thought faze was supposed have released his Kolomental remix. Whats going on with that? Please faze fans let us know because to be honest I have been waiting for this single siiiiiiiiince that has been so hyped by you guys. Then I thought the guy was supposed to have released an album already? Abi is he waiting for 2face again? In short where da hell is the guy? What hole has he crawled into? At least I can see 2face collaborating and headlining concerts.

LMAO to Akon/Faze press conference in some basement with camera phones and some random dudes, what happened to press conferences in places like Sheraton and so on with real pressmen. I really hope this Akon collabo comes into fruition because that whole "market distribution" talk is record company lingo for not knowing what to do with an artist, if i might add YET. Agree with me or not y'all know thats the truth. I'm not saying its not going to happen tho, so please don't misquote me later

Thoughts of a hater tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
Baro:

Thoughts of a hater tongue

LOL. At all men. I'm just wondering whats going on with your boy thats all.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
Incase u dont no faze has releasd kolo remix but only in audio version & yes 2face has bin makin some headlines lately about his collabo & especialy abt his 'baby mamas'.As 4 faze's album,he's definitely working on it.His previous album was releasd late 2006 so its not 2 late 4 him to release anoda.C'mon, d interval is not even up to 2 years & besides faze & 2face deliberately released their previous albums 2geda.It was a market strategy 2 make it successful so dont take it on faze alone. ANYMORE QUESTION??

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.