Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave (9238 Views)

1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why... / “yoruba Men, Benjamin Adekunle & Obsanjo Won The Biafran War For Nigeria” — Reno / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by adadike(f): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2020
Na wah o
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by proeast(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Imagine how an afonja soldier massacred Ibiobio chiefs during the civil war even in a non confrontational situation yet some re.tar.ded "we the South South" opened a thread to complain about how Igbos evacuated their village when it was under attack by that Nigerian army. If Igbos had left them at the perilous time, they would have been saying nonsense on how we abandoned them to be killed.

Nothing the Igbos will do that will satisfy them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Lipscomb(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2020
Igbo contributed some money in far away from their enclaves...you people can lie.
Freemancipation:
Adekunle finally died in 2014 at the age of 78 after so many years of suffering from an undisclosed illness. His was paralyzed and mentally retarded. His family was begging federal government for so many years to treat him but they ignored them. Some well meaning igbos contributed some money and gave to his family ( I hate them for doing that). But before he fell sick he lived a life of constant regret for the evil deeds he did during the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by proeast(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2020
Nonaira1:
Seriously na today una learn this.

Do you all not remember his infamous interview?

In that interview, the white guy told him that most of the people he captured and holding as prisoner as well as killing are not igbo. The ugly goat stated he doing so "incase their igbo among them. " That Savage clown killed off minorities more than igbo and he did so cause he "wants to kill off igbos living among them. " when he stepped his foot in SE, he was defeated and demoted

He lived a miserably life and died a miserably death for a reason. Karma caught up with him..

You're right. I also remember the infamous statement made by the psycho where he said he will shoot at everything both moving and unmoving things when he gets to the Igbo heartland.

He together with Obasanjo were in control of the third marine commando that attacked Biafra from the coastal areas.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by ReignDigitals(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Manslaughter

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Corporate2020: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Freemancipation:
Adekunle finally died in 2014 at the age of 78 after so many years of suffering from an undisclosed illness. His was paralyzed and mentally retarded. His family was begging federal government for so many years to treat him but they ignored them. Some well meaning igbos contributed some money and gave to his family ( I hate them for doing that). But before he fell sick he lived a life of constant regret for the evil deeds he did during the civil war.

This is a good one from you, it helps you to reduce stress, depression and suicidal thought. The truth is that Benjamin Adekunle Scorpion fought a good fight and came out victorious. He was a great soldier like no other.

He died at the age of 78 and you said he did not die well, will you live up to 39 years which is just half his age at death? I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by proeast(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2020
At the end of the war, all his mates from the north were compensated with oil blocks while he was unceremoniously dismissed. Even Igbos that left the Nigerian army to fight for Biafra weren't humiliated like that.

He latter died miserably, sad and totally broke.

4 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by proeast(m): 9:18am On Jun 02, 2020
stanluiz:
Mod push this to the front page let the people know the truth.

Except you're calling on the unbiased mods because if it is that known afonja bigot, he will never move it to the front page but if it were about how Igbos or a Biafran soldier killed minorities during the war, you will see it on the front page before you're done typing.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by nextdoor84(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
hornyofife:
This is a very big revelation by Comrade Jones ufot member of the Renewed Ibibio National Union...Omo Benjamin Adekunle get mind oooo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dB4-h_3ffc

No wonder the idiotic smelling slowpoke died in penury!
Useless rag tagged criminal. Posterity will never forgive him and his unborn generation. When the time comes we shall hunt his offspring down to the very last one. Auck Fdekunle!!

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Adaibeku:
Adekunle is a coward,see d people he is killing "women"

Big coward and died like one.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by IJOBA2: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
I HOPE NTOAKWAIBOM IS READING
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by OreMI22: 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
hornyofife:
This is a very big revelation by Comrade Jones ufot member of the Renewed Ibibio National Union...Omo Benjamin Adekunle get mind oooo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dB4-h_3ffc

Finally, Benjamin Adekunle became a frustrated mad man.
You know God has a way of making people remember every single innocent life they took.

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Grandmeister(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
stanluiz:
Even ojukwu that was a rebel was buried like a hero and a legend while the urchin was buried like a nobody and a criminal.
The fulanis respect guts and fearlessness..even kaduna nzeogwu is held in high esteem in the military today, anybody that can look them in the face and call their bluff earns their respect and fear. Why do you think the matters concerning nnamdi kanu irks them? Because he could call their Buhari's (a fulani general) bluff even in the federal court with government securities all over the place...the only thing they acknowledge is equal force and fearlessness, anything else and they will ride roughshod over you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by LegendHero(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
RIP Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion.

You lived to a ripe age of 78 in a country with a life expectancy of 54.

21 gun salute!

3 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by History555: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
remonics:
adekunle did not die in penury. he did fine as a business man with interest in shipping. he attained the rank of a brigadier at 35 years, a rare feat! the problem he had, was that he came from ogbomoso( the glorious town of akintola, who was a staunch enemy of awolowo). awolowo did not want anybody from ogbomoso to be known.the much reason he replaced adekunle with obasanjo,when he saw the war was almost ending.by this, adekunle will not take the glory of ending the war. besides, there were unconfirmed speculation that adekunle met with ojukwu,but he allowed him to escape because of their friendship. awolowo was desperate to see the end of adekunle,but Gowon liked him. at the end adekunle was framed up as a drug pusher by awolowo,and he was quietly discharged from the army at the age of 43.

Interest in shipping. Which shipping. The same man ait did a documentary on to highlight his sorry state. The guy was busy yarning they just forget me, they just forget me. He was using these mattress that are not covered just foam.

3 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Rodwave: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Corporate2020:

This is a good one from you, it helps you to reduce stress, depression and suicidal thought. The truth is that Benjamin Adekunle Scorpion fought a good fight and came out victorious. He was a great soldier like no other.

He died at the age of 78 and you said he did not die well, will you live up to 39 years which is just half his age at death? I doubt it.

Abobaku monkey. You can't even hide your demonic inherited gene. You Yoruba killed off minority during the war only to turn back and accuse Igbo of killing minority. Now that your wickednes has been exposed, you have nothing else to lie with than to pat your wicked evil generation at back for killing Ibibio women and children. Ekwensu

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Ogbuu101: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
raker300:
After the war, adekunle was dishonourably discharged from the military.

He led a miserable life until his death in 2014

He was buried a traitor and an urchin.

...I love happy endings cheesy
Traitor and Urchin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Ogbuu101: 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
Grandmeister:

The fulanis respect guts and fearlessness..even kaduna nzeogwu is held in high esteem in the military today, anybody that can look them in the face and call their bluff earns their respect and fear. Why do you think the matters concerning nnamdi kanu irks them? Because he could call their Buhari's (a fulani general) bluff even in the federal court with government securities all over the place...the only thing they acknowledge is equal force and fearlessness, anything else and they will ride roughshod over you.
You sabi these ppl well.
I'm always shocked how derisively my northern colleagues talk about south westerners including their fellow muslims.
It's always a shock to me.
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:20am On Jun 03, 2020
IJOBA2:
I HOPE NTOAKWAIBOM IS READING

So now finally i m an ibibio man and no longer a yoruba muslimmm,.

See all these is past, we dont want no biafra,we dont want no Nigeria, we may not even want Niger Delta, all we want is to be with ourselves.

AkwaCross Republi or Niiger Delta Republic... Nothing more nothing lesz
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Uchek(m): 3:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Have your own leaders not sold your future to the Hausa/ Fulanis

See frustration, if it is Biafra U want go and take it from ur Igbo leaders they have sold u and ur generation to the hausas and fulanis
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by raumdeuter: 3:44am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:
RIP Benjamin Adekunle the scorpion.

You lived to a ripe age of 78 in a country with a life expectancy of 54.

21 gun salute!

Abeg how did Ojukwu die? I read he was deaf and dumb while many men were taking turn on his wife
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by LegendHero(m): 3:50am On Jun 03, 2020
raumdeuter:

Abeg how did Ojukwu die? I read he was deaf and dumb while many men were taking turn on his wife

I heard the shock of FFK bleeping his wife (Bianca) toto killed him. He was so sick and could barely talk before his demise.

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by raumdeuter: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

I heard the shock of FFK bleeping his wife (Bianca) toto killed him. He was so sick and could barely talk before his demise.

Looks like you might be right

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/in-london-ojukwu-was-lonely-dumb-igwe-nwokedi/amp/

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by LegendHero(m): 4:40am On Jun 03, 2020

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by mangoat833: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2020
LegendHero:

So sad Ikemba died dumb. Such a loss!
At least Ikemba chop life well well, nyansh all brands of women including Ivorian goodies before he joined his ancestors and sent off in high military honors grin. You on the other hand, is a failure in life, you dey Atlanta for many years now and you never still blow like your mates...as your matter go take bad reach, you won't live long to see 40, you'll meet your end in the most brutal of ways, then your black aSS will be shipped in a polythene bag back to your village where you will be buried away and forgotten.
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by LegendHero(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
mangoat833:

At least Ikemba chop life well well, nyansh all brands of women including Ivorian goodies before he joined his ancestors and sent off in high military honors grin. You on the other hand, is a failure in life, you dey Atlanta for many years now and you never still blow like your mates...as your matter go take bad reach, you won't live long to see 40, you'll meet your end in the most brutal of ways, then your black aSS will be shipped in a polythene bag back to your village where you will be buried away and forgotten.

grin grin grin

Kilode? I offend you before? Is Ojuku your father? Why all this wailing and tears?

Your kinsmen have been abusing Adekunle scorpion on this thread since and nobody took it personal and yet you’re here attacking me in a personal way.

Let me leave you with Tabati Yada verse:
بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
تَبَّتْ يَدَا أَبِي لَهَبٍ وَتَبَّ
مَا أَغْنَىٰ عَنْهُ مَالُهُ وَمَا كَسَبَ
سَيَصْلَىٰ نَارًا ذَاتَ لَهَبٍ
وَامْرَأَتُهُ حَمَّالَةَ الْحَطَبِ
فِي جِيدِهَا حَبْلٌ مِّن مَّسَدٍ

Amin!

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don't know why we need igbos are always drinking paracetamol on top these minorities matter.

The ibibio people the afonja man killed are not complaining, after all if they bring and Igbo man and an afonja man and ask an ibibio person to choose, he'll choose the afonja man a hundred times over.

Leave these people alone.
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2021
grin
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Truth must be told
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Judolisco(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2021
stanluiz:
No after the war he was promoted to a brigadier general and then assigned to work in Lagos sea port then after he was fired by Gowon for unknown reasons.
alleged coup plots.. He was retired
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by commyak: 5:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Because we like to help and Don't dwell in the past. Have u asked how we survived with 5naira we were given after the war. To the extent of having millionaires & billionaires

stanluiz:
Freemancipation how did you know that some Igbo's contributed and give money to him ?
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by commyak: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lols

NtoAkwaIbom:

So now finally i m an ibibio man and no longer a yoruba muslimmm,.

See all these is past, we dont want no biafra,we dont want no Nigeria, we may not even want Niger Delta, all we want is to be with ourselves.

AkwaCross Republi or Niiger Delta Republic... Nothing more nothing lesz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Nigeria Police Strike Action Is Fake News - NPF / What Does Buhari Do For A Living? / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.