Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? (36482 Views)

I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / If You Cum Too Fast Tell Her To Ride U, You Will Last Longer / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by fvck(m): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

She even suggested we become friends...

Did I bring up the marriage matter too fast?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Demigod22: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes, you rushed everything, as if you are desperate to have her. Barely few months, you are talking of seeing her parents. If I ask you important questions about her now, you won't be able to answer and you want to marry her.

389 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Lalami3232(m): 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shebi both of una don already settle the case, wetin u come want advise for again No ever let people opinion to change ur style. Even if u had waited till 50yrs b4 telling her, if God no sign am say na ur wife, una for no marry. Move on bro!!!

305 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by IceColdVeins(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Moral Lesson: Have Money before you propose.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
I stopped reading at where you said you wanted to marry her within just a month

You're a jonzing guy undecided

215 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Patented: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her,I said I was tired of the delays and search,she was all loving and nice,till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in,cos she doesn't feel same way.

Me I jejely calm down and felt maybe she's playing a game not to look too cheap.

cc: lalasticlala

Within 1 month!!.….4 weeks.....30 days... over rush dey worry you

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Belafonte(m): 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
You really wanted to marry a Nigerian woman after just one month of meeting her? Amazing shocked

You better go do Thanksgiving for the second chance you've been given to not derail your destiny. Secondly go and visit your parents with serious gifts; their prayers are truly effective in your life.

Werey see yansh he say the girl dey loving. grin

354 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by virginprincess(f): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
You met someone just a month ago and you are already talking about marriage, if it was the other way round now, Nairaland men would have flooded this tread saying rubbish about Nigeria women and their urge for marriage, mtcheeeeeew.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 2:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
Never be the first person to define the relationship as a guy. Let her ask for ur commitment and u must ensure she earns it

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Omuuvwie(m): 2:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
After you will be seeking for a divorce, you have not taken your time to study her and her family properly, you are talking of marriage, don't be in a haste brother so that you will not Rush out of the marriage. my 50cent[color=#990000][/color]

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by DanteSilva(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
You don't even know somebody well you want to marry her, 2 months after wedding you'll come to nairaland looking for advice.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Truvelisback(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her,I said I was tired of the delays and search,she was all loving and nice,till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in,cos she doesn't feel same way.

U too rush na! U have barely known her well and u are already suggesting marriage. Thank God, she has gradually start showing u her true colour. She must have acted this way perhaps, she has other suitors at hand who have interest in her. U are likely an option(2nd,3rd,4th or even 5th choice) to her.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by brosom(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oga no mind am u no rush anything jarre,

If na Yankee guy tell am wetin u tell am, I'm sure she will even be the one to carry her papa come see u grin..

Leave am, small pikin dey worry her, moreover Shiloh never the end anytime soon grin grin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Tobiloba24072: 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Demigod22:
Yes, you rushed everything, as if you are desperate to have her. Barely few months, you are talking of seeing her parents. If I ask you important questions about her now, you won't be able to answer and you want to marry her.

Most guys don't know, it's actually women that propose marriage to men, it's women that bring the discussion, if your woman hasn't started mentioning marriage or future to you, don't jump and propose oooo, because she hasn't seen you in that light of spending forever together.

Even at that, ask yourself if her personality or character is one that you will be proud if she trained your daughter to be like her.
Too many men just see fine girl and think that's the standard to find a wife....I pity them especially the igbo abroad brothers.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by obyrich(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:

She is not ready.

7 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by walkingshadow911: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
she has other options and she is not ready to decide. if you are ready, look for someone else who is also ready. izz a simpu sturvs....

11 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by elmagnifico411(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
This one no even sabi anything.. to nack dey hungry u, na marriage u wan use get am abi? I dey sorry for u

4 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Homeboiy: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
These girls are confused

They don’t know what they want

5 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Demigod22: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tobiloba24072:

Most guys don't know, it's actually women that propose marriage to men, it's women that bring the discussion, if your woman hasn't started mentioning marriage or future to you, don't jump and propose oooo, because she hasn't seen you in that light of spending forever together.

Even at that, ask yourself if her personality or character is one that you will be proud if she trained your daughter to be like her.
Too many men just see fine girl and think that's the standard to find a wife....I pity them especially the igbo abroad brothers.

You are very correct. I am disappointed in the guy. It is as a result of all this rush marriage without proper study of your partner that we have divorce papers everywhere. We tends to ignore and sacrifice salient points in relationship for our moment pleasure.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by wunmi590(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2021

Yes, you rushed things, even the inventor of love the white people don't rush to get marry like that....

I guess it was love at first sight, and to her is was just lost, nothing close to love, but she just wanted to see how it feel like to be proposed to....

Marriage is not a child play man, you gat to sit down and analyse your present and future plan before you delve into it, so that you won't rush out after you have finished pouring sad

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by iLegendd(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
You lack abundance mentality and this triggers desperation. Women hate it. Even as men, we also don't like desperate women even if they have good characters.

Over here, they are begging me to marry them and even swallowing my cum to show they love me, but I keep them in friendzone and I don't give women money (if I do give, it's just 5k) because I'm proudly stingy, but the bedroom game speaks for itself. tongue That's why I wrote the book Lasticle for 1 minute men to last hours in bed naturally.

As a man, we should focus more on self-improvement like

1. Our health (exercise)
2. Not letting people use or stress you
3. Psychology and being in control
4. Money making from the comfort of your room
5. Investment
6. Having a sense of humor
7. Anger management and the power of silence
8. Being great in bed (give her sex until she's addicted and begs you to marry her)
9. Don't marry under pressure

My brother, I have a lot to say, but let me stop here.

Be wise!

I wrote a book called Mr. Friendzone and it's a life-changer for men.

You were too fast. We humans are naturally eager and desperate, but controlling it is the difference between failure and success.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by bestman09(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
angry
I don't know where this borrowed custom and tradition is taking us to. I'm married for over 20 years now with 2 of my children in the university.

I met my wife and proposed to her in less than 2 weeks in 1999 and today we are still together. Some people spent years courting and the marriage never lasted. My parents marriage was over 50 years before they went to be with the Lord and they didn't court for a week before getting married.

Courting doesn't guarantee a successful marriage.

@Op, look for a serious lady and leave kids alone

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Satan01(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tell her u won do *shuku shuku * grin

No marriage again ,, she be Olosho grin

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by seunaj: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
it is only a lady who is running out of time and options that will take that kind of rush from you. You don't rush a lady who is not already running out of marriageable age. When you do, she will lose interest.

8 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by vibbb: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yea, too fast. I bet you don't even know her yet.
Don't be carried away, remain calm and do more of observation and listening. Marriage is not a child play, it's a life journey and both of you have to feels the same way and be ready technically and emotionally. #Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Satan01(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bola146:
wetin happen angry ur husband lost undecided

But ur own tin go don wide like *white house dinning room* grin

2 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Harddiskng(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
fvck:
So I met this lady and within a month I decided to tell her I'm going to see her Dad,and wants to settle with her, I said I was tired of the delays and search, she was all loving and nice, till one faithful afternoon she called to say she isn't in, cos she doesn't feel same way.

She has given you her answer now, she wants to keep you as an option. Don’t waste your time with nonsense. Cut communication, on to the next one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by kenzysmith: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
The op is a big simp

3 Likes

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Bola146(f): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by Dronedude(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
No, she's just got another guy she likes or she's into. If you wouldn't mind being on the waiting list then move on

1 Like

Re: Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? by NgHotGirls: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes, very fast. Always make money first before thinking of marriage.

See no finance no romance!!!!

You can join the channel with the picture below on Telegram.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.