Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? (701 Views)

I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by evansjeff(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
wanna know just for fun though...no time for long stories.

She was like a new year gift to me after about two years away from any serious relationship. Met her January this year and we've been good together since then (of course there would obviously be some squabbles but infinitesimal ones).

Unlike herself, I never had sex until I met her, this is because i was just too serious with my studies during my undergraduate days that I barely had time for women, the only relationship I had didn't involve sex.

The thing is she doesn't know this, she feels I've been doing it before maybe because I'm not bad at it.

I was just thinking, should i tell her? Would this make her trust or love me more? Guys would you? Ladies, would you love me more if you were her?

Nobody should curse me abeg, this sun is too hot o.

Cc: Lalasticlala , mynd44
Re: Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by DarkMagic(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017

No big deal..tell her grin
Re: Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
is telling her gonna improve your r/ship with her?! i dont see the reason to tell her, unless you desire to do so. ultimately, it wont change anything and that certainly wont be a reason to trust you more.... you can cheat on someone without having sex etc
Re: Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by rossyc(f): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
It won't change anything, it's either she loves u or she doesn't.
Re: Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
There's no point telling her since she has already lost hers to someone else

My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Would This Make Her Love Me More Or Otherwise? by Collinsjazzy: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Just go wv d flow, bro. No need to tell if she didn't ask.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Men Just Perfect? / When Was The Last Time You Bed-wet / Why Do Many Hardworking & Intelligent People Lack The Other Components Of Greatn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.