Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True (22963 Views)

Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor / "Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Southeast Governors To Build Ring Road To Connect South East States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by bamite(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2017
UnknownT:
No pictures of the road.... Try again later
What is your problem?
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by UnknownT: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
bamite:
What is your problem?
Do you solve problems?
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by bamite(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
UnknownT:
Do you solve problems?
Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by UnknownT: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2017
bamite:
Is that supposed to be an answer to my question?
how does your question relate to the topic? You can create a "problem solving" thread and tag me
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by Ezi39: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Piiko:
Lool it can house a nice resort if we were serious people, what can tapping sand do for us
The problem with Unwana beach is the road. It is not directly from the major road. You will have to reach the end and turn again.
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ezi39:

The problem with Unwana beach is the road. It is not directly from the major road. You will have to reach the end and turn again.
no beach in Ebonyi state is by the main road that I know of u still have to detour
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by Mike4S: 9:23am On May 05, 2019
Unwana has a beta beach
ibu Onye wee n'Ehugbo?
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by DonJossydirich(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2019
Nweze, In all the fabulous work of your governor.. You can not project any of them. Brother, you have failed him. The last time i want to Abakaliki on a medical outreach last 2months, what I saw is a beautiful, beautiful sites and you can't project any of them. You na to write big big english long full everywhere without a picture. winkNweze, In all the fabulous work of your governor.. You can not project any of them. Brother, you have failed him. The last time i want to Abakaliki on a medical outreach last 2months, what I saw is a beautiful, beautiful sites and you can't project any of them. You na to write big big english long full everywhere without a picture.
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by DonJossydirich(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=Nweze1986 post=60006185]EBONY RING ROAD PROJECT; A DREAM COME TRUE

By Philip Nweze

To say the least, Ebonyi state is at it again! This time on the right direction towards the realization of the dreams of indigenes and residents of the state. Today we are celebrating, enthusiasm, passion, commitment and the joyous fact that someone stood up and took action. Someone with a historical responsibility to free ebonyi people from the clutches of underdevelopment and set the urgent tone for its rebirth. The state governor, Engr David Umahi is the face behind these good tidings. Nweze, your governor have my respect any day any time because he knows what he is doing. Please, learn to show the picture of the beautiful works of the governor. Abakaliki, is a beautiful site.
Re: Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True by Xander85: 11:00am On May 05, 2019
This is two years now! How’s the construction going....or is it gonna be another story of abandoned plans for big-ticket projects that we see all over the south-east?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Peoples Gazette’s Main Office In Abuja, Arrest Editor, Four Others / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Boko Haram’s Computer Analysts, Herbalist Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.