Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang (526 Views)

This Couple Are Under Fire For Dancing Like This During Their Wedding (pix/video / Handsome Groomsman At A Jos Wedding That Got People Talking / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang by nnaeyes6: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
A friends wedding that both of them sang.

Re: Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2017

I'm coming to modify
Re: Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang by IamLEGEND1: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
Where the singing?
From the poses the people in the first picture are striking, she might just be shouting
'PRRAAaaaaaaiiiiisssseeeee Daa Loooooooooorrrrddddd........ '
Re: Wedding That The Couple Are Singers And They Sang by kidslover: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
both singer ke, I cn c dancer n d oda singing..... But d tin bi like say d song no swit , c d 4 bk dy hide him face

(1) (Reply)

Maheeda-why I Want To Have Sex With Mayweather Jnr / “you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook / #tunjidoja 2017# Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.