Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,212 members, 7,811,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

“you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook (525 Views)

How Loan Apps Have Ruined My Life / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook by HeWrites(m): 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
A Kenyan lady identified as Jaber Min Jasmine has taken to the social media platform, Facebook to reveal a man who she claims impregnated her and also infected her with a killer disease.

The lady shared the above photo of the man to a Kenyan Facebook page, Kilimani Mums and Dads Uncensored(Official) earlier today.

She wrote;
“I will never forgive this man, I will leave no stone unturned, u know me well. U have ruined my life with a killer disease and now you are threatening me. Money I’ll get, the kid I’ll bear what about the killer disease?.”

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/you-have-ruined-my-life-with-killer.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominiqie

Re: “you Have Ruined My Life With A Killer Disease” - Lady Outs Man On Facebook by HeWrites(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
angry

(1) (Reply)

I Know When I'm Dreaming / Your Opinion Please / Advice For Slaying Queens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.