Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS (8712 Views)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! / Please Is It By Force To Suck Her Kpekus? I'm Really Confused!! / Abeg Is Sperm A Waste Product? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Tolexander: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Na who force the bride?

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Maybe they maried for love, you never know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Bro that is a dwarf
You can tell from the big head and hands

And some nairaland chicks will be complaining about short guys grin

What do you have to say to this beautiful chick marrying a dwarf grin

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by ekensi01: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
She need my signature.

May be the guy promise to fix it when they get married. My herbs can make her smile again.
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Tolexander: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Queenbeee:
there is no love written anywhere on the face of that bride.
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Tolexander: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineG:
Bro that is a dwarf
You can tell from the big head and hands

And some nairaland chicks will be complaining about short guys grin

What do you have to say to this beautiful chick marrying a dwarf grin
May God forgive you for mocking the bride,

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Cuddlebugie(f): 8:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
We just have to know when to stop. This is so not funny. He is a man, just as you are. Nobody wants the stigma of being thought unattractive but what choice does the poor man have ? He's a dwarf not an animal. Everyone, dwarf or giant, tall in size or short in size has the right to be happy.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
This thread made by me just makes me want to cry. cry

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by MuskElon: 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is wrong with people. I don't understand why you'd bring someone else's picture up here to mock them.

Rubbish! angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by mofeoluwadassah: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
lmao.... dude wan marry by force cheesy
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Larryfest(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Everyone should have a partner be it big or small, tall or short, giant or dwarf cos that's just the way it is....

1 Like

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Mup4life: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dude's name is Dele Taiwo he is a pastor @ RCCG and also a lawyer, and he is doing very well.

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by 7inches: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Queenbeee:

Yep definitely married for "LOVE"(of money)
I heard the guy own a big church in abuja.

u Women!!!
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Celcius: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mup4life:
Dude's name is Dele Taiwo he is a pastor @ RCCG and also a lawyer, and he is doing very well.

Thank you. This couple had already been commended on Nairaland some months ago.
What a very stupid opinion he think he has.

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by tosyne2much(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
This thread is totally unnecessary because everyone deserves to be loved regardless of his or her disabilities

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by demolinka(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
No worry na...when dem dey celebrate their 30th anniversary dem go call u
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
7inches:

Yep definitely married for "LOVE"(of money)
I heard the guy own a big church in abuja.

u Women!!!

So because of his stature he does not deserve love?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by phonegeek(m): 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
LMAO! smh
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by patola080(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is dat not dat RCCG Pastor we read about some months ago

1 Like

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Boland(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
We just have to know when to stop. This is so not funny. He is a man, just as you are. Nobody wants the stigma of being thought unattractive but what choice does the poor man have ? He's a dwarf not an animal. Everyone, dwarf or giant, tall in size or short in size has the right to be happy.
Wow. I would really love to know you ma'am?
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Obeledavid: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by chubinwa(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
so d man should go celibacy or what
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Dillusionist(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
and who told you that are not happy with themselves. .are you in anyway better than them.??nonsense
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Dillusionist(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
i just don't know what will become of the generation yet to come with the way things are going in the present generation. .imagine ,,you go to people fp pages ,bring up their pictures only for you to come on NL to demean their status..are you now sensible??

3 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nedfed(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Op keep mocking dem.
Am sure you know how many times you av suffered heart break, despite the fact that you're tall.
I pray it won't be too late before sense fall on you.
Oponu radarada

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by 7inches: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Queenbeee:

So because of his stature he does not deserve love?? undecided

I said d lady married him for money..
And dont pretend like u dnt jnow bcoz u know its true, tell urself the truth if that guy were broke will that gurl still go for him.?
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2017
7inches:

I said d lady married him for money..
And dont pretend like u dnt jnow bcoz u know its true, tell urself the truth if that guy were broke will that gurl still go for him.?

How do you know she married him for money. Because he's a dwarf and has money, so any lady that marries him is with him for his money
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by luminouz(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Mup4life:
U dey mind d mumu OP
D guy still dey him mama house dragging 2 pieces of meat with his 2year old brother....
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by 7inches: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Queenbeee:

How do you know she married him for money. Because he's a dwarf and has money, so any lady that marries him is with him for his money

Stop d pretence already u and i kno d truth.
Re: Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS by Adeoba10(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Ori op ti daru

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who own the BIG bum bum? (photo) / Ladies: See What A Girl Posted On Facebook. True Or False? / Can You Lay Down Your Life For The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.