Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! (9818 Views)

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Well, I told him to go get an Actual Law degree 'cause what the f"ck is this ignorance? cheesy grin

1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Look at these ones. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Una go send message tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by ojun50(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Spiritual lawyer
No fear but if you get the money pay

6 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2022
ojun50:
Spiritual lawyer
No fear but if you get the money pay
Even if I get the money, the fact that they're operating illegally is enough reason not to pay.

A criminal would never go to the police station to report a person that defrauded him/her while defrauding others. grin

My Loan with them is now about 16days overdue and I won't pay. Should be 150k by now. cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2022
The Lawyer was threatening me with how they would call my family and friends and discredit my reputation. Well, if he was an actual lawyer, he would've know that doing that is a crime punishable by law, but an illiterate like him wouldn't know. cheesy The id*it disappeared.

My dear, deny them permissions and be free. It's a legit method to get away.

I enjoy talking to them now 'cause I know they don't have my contacts. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Even if I get the money, the fact that they're operating illegally is enough reason not to pay.

A criminal would never go to the police station to report a person that defrauded him/her while defrauding others. grin

My Loan with them is now about 16days overdue and I won't pay. Should be 150k by now. cheesy

You knew they were operating illegally and you still went ahead to deal with them..
is this what you're going to tell the court if by chance you're invited to the court?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BlaqFaze: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Poverty nor good o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

You knew they were operating illegally and you still went ahead to deal with them..
is this what you're going to tell the court if by chance you're invited to the court?
Illiteracy!

You're just another dumb agent.

So, how will they invite me to the Court? Just curious. grin

10 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Illiteracy!

You're just another dumb agent.

So, how will they invite me to the Court? Just curious. grin

How do you know he's a fake lawyer?

WITH ALL THE EVIL WORDS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING AGAINST ONLINE LOAN APP,YOU STILL FOOLISHLY WENT AHEAD TO TAKE A LOAN FROM THEM AND YOU NOW REFUSED TO PAY THEM BACK....

Now,who's dumb?

Baba pay your debt joor

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Some people go use their own hands dey create unnecessary problems.
Pay them their money joor.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Remember, the Chinese company is not registered under Nigerian corporate laws.

So, this means their operations are illegal.

Now to the dumb agent, how will such a company that the government is probably looking for enforce an arrest or even go to the court?

Try fooling those Nigerians who don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:

Leave the mugu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Agent!

There's no problem anywhere. grin

I won't pay 1k and they can't do anything. I will even help others take loans and walk freely.

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Remember, the Chinese company is not registered under Nigerian corporate laws.

So, this means their operations are illegal.

Now to the dumb agent, how will such a company that the government is probably looking for enforce an arrest or even go to the court?

Try fooling those Nigerians who don't know.

How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Justpd: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
So if you deny them the permissions to your contact, they won't get to you.?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
All these loan agents and scopes.....

If you have the money, just try and pay

I mean the exact money you borrowed

4 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BlaqFaze: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Na poverty cause am...most Nigerians collect loans with no means of paying back and this is killing entrepreneurial growth in Nigeria, Banks don't give loans to people who need them cause they (Banks) are scared...LAPO is only successful because of their "iron hand", most microfinance banks are dead. These loan apps are only trying to get their HARD EARNED money from Nigerians and if they don't use "iron hand" they'll go broke

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent!

There's no problem anywhere. grin

I won't pay 1k and they can't do anything. I will even help others take loans and walk freely.
if you borrow person money and the person no gree pay u back, u go like am?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
You people think all Nigerians are like you they hire and give the task of breaking the Laws. It doesn't take much to identify a criminal fronting as a Lawyer. The entire existence of this company is built on fraud...no actual lawyer would work with a company that's not registered. Get that into your dumb head.
Uzomacharles:

How do you know he's a fake lawyer?

WITH ALL THE EVIL WORDS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING AGAINST ONLINE LOAN APP,YOU STILL FOOLISHLY WENT AHEAD TO TAKE A LOAN FROM THEM AND YOU NOW REFUSED TO PAY THEM BACK....

Now,who's dumb?

Baba pay your debt

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 9:39am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:

mine is 180k with 3 loan apps and its 21 days over due..

7 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

mine is 180k with 3 loan apps and its 21 days over due..
Bro, of you denied them permissions, get Truecaller to block calls and rest. They won't be able to do anything. cheesy angry

Mine should be over 200k by now and I sleep well. God punish them!

5 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
if you borrow person money and the person no gree pay u back, u go like am?
A person. That's a different ball game.

Dummies, we are talking about a criminal organisation runned by the Chinese as Loan Apps. They're owing the Federal Government in Tax evasion. That's a crime. Again, dummies!

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
You people think all Nigerians are like you they hire and give the task of breaking the Laws. It doesn't take much to identify a criminal fronting as a Lawyer. The entire existence of this company is built on fraud...no actual lawyer would work with a company that's not registered. Get that into your dumb head.

What's your point here?

That you're dealing with company you knew very well that they are operating illegally? or
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by SavageBoy: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2022
You collect money, e reach time to pay you're saying the company is not legally registered in Nigeria

What's wrong with some people for God's sake?

You didn't bother to check if the company was registered before you borrow money, now you're here opening your wide mouth spewing out trash.

Oga go and pay your money

28 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dickson178(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2022
The interest is too much! I'm owing them too, but I'll pay them sooner I have the money.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:46am On Jun 15, 2022
God punish you with "iron hand". Publishing people's Obituary, tagging them as thieves to families, tagging ppl HIV positive is the way to go? Why would you give ppl loans to pay between 7days to 14days on high interest? Are they not criminals?
BlaqFaze:
Na poverty cause am...most Nigerians collect loans with no means of paying back and this is killing entrepreneurial growth in Nigeria, Banks don't give loans to people who need them cause they (Banks) are scared...LAPO is only successful because of their "iron hand", most microfinance banks are dead. These loan apps are only trying to get their HARD EARNED money from Nigerians and if they don't use "iron hand" they'll go broke

12 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:

And that's the system that anyone who wants to grow in Nigeria should use...
9ja get stubborn head
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Uzomacharles: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
God punish you with "iron hand". Publishing people's Obituary, tagging them as thieves to families, tagging ppl HIV positive is the way to go? Why would you give ppl loans to pay between 7days to 14days on high interest? Are they not criminals?

Y didn't you avoid such by paying up your debt b4 the due date? cos I believe you saw the due date while applying for it

5 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Dickson178:
The interest is too much! I'm owing them too, but I'll pay them sooner I have the money.
Go to your settings and deny them all permissions, then uninstall the app. Download Truecaller and report their numbers as spam.

Don't pay any App that's not registered. Pay the registered ones.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BlaqFaze: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Bush Pig go pay your debt

12 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

And that's the system that anyone who wants to grow in Nigeria should use...
9ja get stubborn head
Okay na. Why Nigerians won't pay back such loan Apps.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:50am On Jun 15, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Bush Pig go pay your debt
Sorry oh! Agent! grin

You won't see salary this month. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Think Makes A Guy A Gentleman? / How Igbo Guys Toast Girls (PHOTO) / Why Do Ibo Girls Usually Have Beards/ Traces Of Beards (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.