Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship (1190 Views)

OMG: Lady Burns Her Stepson’s Hands (see Photo) / Lady Burns Her Husband's Money After She Caught Him Cheating / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by KingCassy(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2017
An angry Nigerian lady from Edo State identified as Blessing Ohare Ukhurebor, reportedly burnt herself alongside her 36-year-old fiancé John Emeka Obodoechina to death, for ending their relationship over her violent nature.

It was gathered that John was advised by her siblings to get to know Blessing first who he has been dating for over a year before she moved in with him, before formally going to Blessing’s family for dowry payment.

DailySun learnt from close sources that John assured the girl of his intentions to meet with her family, but the meeting was suspended after their relationship got a bit messy after he noticed some unacceptable behaviour from Blessing. Some of the couple’s neighbours also reported that at the slightest misunderstanding, Blessing would lock the door, pull a kitchen knife and threaten to stab John.

John’s elder brother, Chief Obodoechina snr, explained that John told him that he had met Blessing in his office, and that he had been helping Blessing in the business she was doing with the company from where they became intimate.

“After about three months, Blessing started taking some of her belongings into John’s place. At that time Blessing did not know whether anyone was John’s sister or colleague in the office, so any calls from a female caller was seen as a taboo. .

That was when John started introducing Blessing to his sisters and colleagues. But when all that also failed to guarantee peace, John felt that marriage between Blessing and himself might be disastrous, so he decided to end the relationship.

He therefore informed Blessing that both of them should part ways in peace. But Blessing, apparently didn’t like the idea. The situation climaxed on August 1. That was the day John gave Blessing N100, 000 to help her secure an apartment before she set herself and John ablaze.

Following the tragic incident, John’s sister, Angela Ibrahim who lives in Badagry, said that morning, she was invited to John’s office by the management of the African Fertilizer &a Chemicals (Big) Ltd in Agbara, Ogun State.

According to her, the invitation surprised her, and she quickly raced to the office.

She said: “There, I was told that Blessing Ohare Ukhurebor, a girl from Edo State, who John had wanted to marry, burnt him alive.

‘I could not understand that because it was not up to four days that the girl left my house and did not show any signs of an impending violence.

‘That was when I started calling my brothers. When we got to John’s house, we saw John bent on the bed, totally burnt. There was no electricity and the gas cooker in the kitchen was not affected. The two phones were there. ‘

‘There were no signs that the gas cooker or phone caused the fire. It was only John and the area he was sleeping that was burnt. The neighbours that we met told us that some people had taken Blessing out, as she was also affected. But they said she was not dead. ‘

‘The neighbours went and reported the incident to the Baale of the area who ordered some of the palace chiefs and John’s neighbours to report the incident to the police.’

“On getting to the Police Station in Agbara, the police said they could not do anything unless a relation of the deceased was around. When my brothers came, initially they could not hold themselves to follow the processes of investigation.

“After some logistics and protocols at the police station, the corpse was taken to the Badagry General Hospital for preservation in the morgue. All our efforts to get to see Blessing to know how she was affected and find out what happened were rebuffed by Blessing’s uncle who was rather threatening us.’

“A few days after John’s interment, we got a call from the same Blessing’s uncle, telling us that Blessing had also died.”

“She had her chance on August 1, by 7:45am, while John was sleeping, That was when Blessing, who already had her plans worked out, poured fuel on John and lit the match. Unfortunately, because fuel is inflammable, she was also affected,” Angela lamented.

Source: http://www.kobohub.com/nigerian-lady-burns-fiance-death-ending-relationship-violent-nature-photo/

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Benekruku(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017

You will never find the feminists here!

They all gone on vacation!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Angy55(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Jesu...
Lord have mercy.

Some ladies are just too wicked.

Marriage is not by force. You didn't abort for him, you didn't remove your womb because of him. Why kill this young man?
I pray she joins him too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by gentle136(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2017
To all d faithful guys out there please no ur woman 101% b4 d word marriage would come out of ur mouth to her.
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Praisles(f): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2017
oluwa o! Akoni fe asekupani o. . .In beyonce's voice.. Romeo loves juliet,juliet felt the same,when he puts his arms around her,he says julibaby u're my flame..
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
Natural Selection
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Praisles(f): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2017
gentle136:
To all d faithful guys out there please no ur woman 101% b4 d word marriage would come out of ur mouth to her.
My dear,u cant know human to dat level,people react differently to different situations,but d spirit searcheth all things. hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
"After about a month, Blessing started taking some of her belongings into John's place"

That was actually when John unconsciously got married

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by wristbangle: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

You will never find the feminists here!

They all gone on vacation!

They are still coming to prove how the guy wronged the lady, just watch out!
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by gentle136(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2017
Praisles:
My dear,u cant know human to dat level,people react differently to different situations,but d spirit searcheth all things. hallelujah!
Praisles, u are right but people also have different ways of handling different situations.

I will poison ur heart with natural love and prayers.
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Praisles(f): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2017
gentle136:
Praisles, u are right but people also have different ways of handling different situations.

I will poison ur heart with natural love and prayers.
. My heart abi her heart.? Lol Prayers? Dats d spirit! Dats what i meant by the spirit searcheth all things
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Bluezy13:
"After about a month, Blessing started taking some of her belongings into John's place"

That was actually when John unconsciously got married
You just spoke my mind
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by gentle136(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Praisles:
. My heart abi her heart.? Lol Prayers? Dats d spirit! Dats what i meant by the spirit searcheth all things
u are funny dear. If u drop yours den yes yours.

I understand ur spirit searcheth vividly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
this story is so one sided, the said guy stole so much money from the girl, the girl sent the young man to school @ Crawford and prevented blessing from going to school, emeka never had a dime, the truck he was using belonged to the girl, emeka changed all documents and properties belonging to blessing to his name during the time she was pregnant for him, even the house emeka was living in was paid for by blessing, the said auntie or female relative was working in the same company emeka worked and she knew she truth, emeka wanted to drive away the girl and decided to pay her off with 30,000 not 100.000 as quoted here.emeka ripped blessing off big time, any time money was needed to pay the truck driver or repair the truck it was only emeka that had access to the account because he changed everything during when she was pregnant, that was why she kept coming to see him @ work,she was living fine even before he came to the picture, blessing has no one or relative to fight for her, though she might be blamed for having a hand in his death but doesn't change the fact that he was crooked in his dealings, even he would bring ladies into the house in blessings presence, goto where he works then you would know the truth, they both met in the same company but blessing has been working there before he came in, even when she was pregnant for him the first time he never allowed anyone to know, he was ashamed of her but kept her because he was milking her.Even after death the poverty stricken family came immediately to claim the money the company gave not regarding the son that had died and all properties blessing had. sunnews please investigate and give detailed report not this up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by kozmicity: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
chidichuddo:
this story is so one sided, the said guy stole so much money from the girl, the girl sent the young man to school @ Crawford and prevented blessing from going to school, emeka never had a dime, the truck he was using belonged to the girl, emeka changed all documents and properties belonging to blessing to his name during the time she was pregnant for him, even the house emeka was living in was paid for by blessing, the said auntie or female relative was working in the same company emeka worked and she knew she truth, emeka wanted to drive away the girl and decided to pay her off with 30,000 not 100.000 as quoted here.emeka ripped blessing off big time, any time money was needed to pay the truck driver or repair the truck it was only emeka that had access to the account because he changed everything during when she was pregnant, that was why she kept coming to see him @ work,she was living fine even before he came to the picture, blessing has no one or relative to fight for her, though she might be blamed for having a hand in his death but doesn't change the fact that he was crooked in his dealings, even he would bring ladies into the house in blessings presence, goto where he works then you would know the truth, they both met in the same company but blessing has been working there before he came in, even when she was pregnant for him the first time he never allowed anyone to know, he was ashamed of her but kept her because he was milking her.Even after death the poverty stricken family came immediately to claim the money the company gave not regarding the son that had died and all properties blessing had. sunnews please investigate and give detailed report not this up there.

Tosyne2much Mr Cork wristbangle come see this feminists oo...benekruku say ave come oo shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nawa o, when she can always move on with her life and meet another guy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
kozmicity:

Tosyne2much Mr Cork wristbangle come see this feminists oo...benekruku say ave come oo shocked

feminist ke? I'm male bro

moreover I know those guys who died, the story wasn't reported as it happened
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Nawa o, when she can always move on with her life and meet another guy.

the girl spent her all on the man, even sent the man to school for his PDG, wasting so many years with him, when she wanted to leave initially he refused
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
kozmicity:

I kuku see am baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Blackhawk01: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
From Chidichudoo's post, I'll say he got exactly what he deserved. And the girl was silly to get herself killed. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by kozmicity: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2017
chidichuddo:

feminist ke? I'm male bro

moreover I know those guys who died, the story wasn't reported as it happened
Ohh...sorry for your loss,but were you in love with blessing??
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
kozmicity:
Ohh...sorry for your loss,but were you in love with blessing??
like seriously?
Re: Nigerian Lady Burns Herself And Fiancé To Death For Ending Their Relationship by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
The guy deserved it

Stop using women, they won't hear.

Guys like him think hes smart.

And because she has no relative, he can get away with it.
His wickedness have caught up on him.

Stop bankrupting women and think u can get away with it. God wil so place you in the hands to the devil when your "I am smart" don full. Rest in ashes man!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Bobrisky Twerks Sexually Inside His Room!!!!!! / Come In Here Please / Two Brothers 40 And 37 – Years – Old Dies After Brief Illness -see Burial Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.