Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity (857 Views)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / I Dumped Her After 12 Yrs For Infidelity Now I'm Jealous Bc She's Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity by Rehana2: 1:06am On Feb 23, 2010
2007 I had gut instinct husband distracted, away at conferences, had to work nights at weekend, couldn't get on mobile switched off etc - in all the years together never did this before. Then in September last year he forgot his mobile at home (normally a closely guarded item). I the wife had my number under "other" and in the A-Z was "Pen" and all the texts about "it was a wondeful day when we met, are you sure are ready for all this, with love", "managed to sleep ok but will be fine" etc and so on.   When confronted excuse was "just a flirtation, meant nothing, everyone does this".  OK anyway five months on last weekend he decided to answer any question I had about her.  At last the truth (I thought), Iask him about her every few weeks when I think about it and get upset. Lasw time I asked he said she had a boyfriend.

We sat down and he didn't explain anything other than she was a Taiwanese waitress, who chatted to him and colleagues trying to improve her English, he got involved helping her with getting a laptop, installing Ipod, checking her essays, didn't explain the text that said "I came to your house to look for you because I care so much",  anyway he made it all sound possible that innocent, and looked relieved when I said ok and end to this now and we move on.  He spoilt it by being smug and adding "and she's a lesbian".  Men unbelievable that he can insult my intelligence.  I will forgive but I don't think I can forget - why can't he just own up!  Perhaps he is afraid of losing me?  Interested for some serious views on this please, he has behaved as if he is guilty because he has been over the top nice and kind to me since I saw all these texts and went to a lawyer.

Any
Re: Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2010
Why didn't you give him a real beating of his life
Anyway, there's absolutely nothing nairaland can do for you
Re: Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity by Rehana2: 1:23am On Feb 23, 2010
I guess I did give him a beating by constantly asking him about this, if it was innocent, why wait five months before explaining to me. I have been through hell with worry, and lost weight, crying and feeling so betrayed. I am so stupid I know but he has let me down, I thought he was my soulmate.
Re: Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2010
Understand how u feel. Truth is i've been through everything. The lies, pathetic excuse e.t.c. The major problem wit women is we trust,love and sacrifice too much. My advice to u is this- shake urself from d dustSget ur act 2gether and go conquer d world!
Re: Husband Gave Me Pathetic Excuse For Infidelity by deor03(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
That guy is a comedian grin grin.
These are indeed pathetic excuses grin grin

(1) (Reply)

After Marriage We Disovered We Are Not Compatible! / Ladies, Please Click! / How To Behave Around Your Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.