Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2606 Views)

No Single Individual Can Bend The Employment Policy Of Exxonmobil - Pengassan / Governor Babagana Zulum Sitting Under A Tree / Senator Kabir Marafa: "We Know The Zamfara Criminals But Can't Name Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by freshest4live: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ngozi123:

We also had the right to correct the "so called wrong" seven years later but we weren't allowed to leave. Sometimes, unions don't work out- they don't have to last forever.

Btw, I thought you said that you were Igbo?
I never said so, it doesn't matter what tribe l'm from, l am from my tribe and also from Nigeria.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by freshest4live: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
abouzaid:
even Buhari divorced his first wife when the union is no longer feasible due to lack of love. this country should be split for peace to reign.
Peace never reigns.

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
attackgat:

This is not about age, this is about fraud. The Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa were already self governing before colonial agents arrived in West Africa to merge all together illegally. What Im saying as Igbo man is that I do not subscribe to this 1914 'colonial arrangement' called Nigeria.

Nigeria is not my country and the Hausa and Yoruba man are not my brothers. We can still be friends, but definitely not brothers

What's this one saying? Was it not Zik, the unity beggar that changed Ahmadu Bello's mind about seceeding and clamoured for the no secession clause in our constitution even when Awolowo was adamantly against it?

Till Awolowo's death, the one thing he regretted was not fighting for the secession of Yoruba land and rejecting Zik hands, right before independence because it was easier then but I guess the likes of Zik and Ahmadu Bello would have termed him an arrogant man.

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by freshest4live: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Was it not Zik, the unity beggar that changed Ahmadu Bello about secession and ordered for the no secession clause in our constitution even when Awolowo was adamant about it?
I wonder.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by abouzaid: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
freshest4live:

Peace never reigns.
it does among Nigeria's 1960 mates who are now developed while leaving Nigeria behind. in Nigeria, things only gets worse and never better, compare the national poverty rate today to two years ago.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by freshest4live: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
abouzaid:
it does among Nigeria's 1960 mates who are now developed while leaving Nigeria behind. in Nigeria, things only gets worse and never better, compare the national poverty rate today to two years ago.
Yes and that's because of our greed and the kind of people we are, lgbo inclusive.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DocHMD: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:

What's this one saying? Was it not Zik, the unity beggar that changed Ahmadu Bello's mind about seceeding and clamoured for the no secession clause in our constitution even when Awolowo was adamantly against it?

Till Awolowo's death, the one thing he regretted was not fighting for the secession of Yoruba land and rejecting Zik hands, right before independence because it was easier then but I guess the likes of Zik and Ahmadu Bello would have termed him an arrogant man.

How can the coward Awo reject being zoogeria yet killed many babies for zoogerian unity. yoruba and confusion.

2 Likes

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

How can the coward Awo reject being zoogeria yet killed many babies for zoogerian unity. yoruba and confusion.

Because your confused ancestors had the audacity to embark to Ore after invading and attacking the midwest. Why are you pained that Awolowo put back greedy thieves where they belong?
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Arda1000(m): 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
I don't know what the President is talking about but this is the meaning of family-( family means any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins:
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
attackgat:

This is not about age, this is about fraud. The Igbo/Yoruba/Hausa were already self governing before colonial agents arrived in West Africa to merge all together illegally. What Im saying as Igbo man is that I do not subscribe to this 1914 'colonial arrangement' called Nigeria.

Nigeria is not my country and the Hausa and Yoruba man are not my brothers. We can still be friends, but definitely not brothers
with the way your head bend that is the way you reason,
OK now, is your fellow iPods your brothers? Are they your siblings,? Were you born by the same parents.
You can see how childish you are not to know we the same family by merging (marriage) us together
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
abouzaid:
how do you measure poverty, is it by the food you will eat or by infrastructural development,
By development, we are moving forward,
By food, ask farmers if they are not doing well than before.
IPods set, reasoning from their anus.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by rumours: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:

Yes Zik may have genuinely desired mutually beneficial association and cooperation with all as one nation. But you and I have seen over time that it is not working. I am not sure Zik wanted it to turn out like this. For me, if this country cannot be restructured to ensure equity, fairness and justice. Then let it be peacefully divided into the original Northern and Southern Protectorate. We should stop pretending. The North-west and North-east has cheated all of us. It is a wickedly, lopsided relationship. It cannot work.

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jesusloveyou: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha! Yu neva hear of broken home abi?
they is different Between home and family.
Home is like nuclear family while family in this content is like extended family that cannot be broken
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by rosebowl01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
attackgat:

Neigbours yes, family no. If they want upgrade the relationship to 'family', they know what to do when referendum comes.

Good point. I agree with you that giving the way these Fulani's behave, there is definitely no "family" connection to warrant keeping the country together.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DocHMD: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:
[s]

Because your confused ancestors had the audacity to embark to Ore after invading and attacking the midwest. Why are you pained that Awolowo put back greedy thieves where they belong?[/s]

The usual ewedu logic, you donated your land to the abookis to be used to launch attacks against Biafra but want Biafrans to march to sokoto for the head of the sultan. Cursed ewedurudeen buffoons with Emirates on their lands. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

The usual ewedu logic, you donated your land to the abookis to be used to launch attacks against Biafra but want Biafrans to march to sokoto for the head of the sultan. Cursed ewedurudeen buffoons with Emirates on their lands. grin grin

The Midwest also donated their land to the Hausa for your foolish ancestors to have attacked them? Funny enough, your poo eating Nsala brain won't tell you that Yoruba had no reason to be welcoming to you lots after the several atrocities your invoked on the Midwest people.

You think we're fool here who doesn't know the greedy intent of the Ibo thieves? When did Biafra army invade the Midwest? 1967, few months after declaring Biafra a republic! Do tell me what attacks were launched at the time? Did anyone attack Biafra prior to the invasion?

Bunch of greedy lying losers! Try any stupid greedy act again and you will be put back to your lowly place again, where you belong! Greedy mofo!
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DocHMD: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:
[s]

The Midwest also donated their land to the Hausa for your foolish ancestors to have attacked them? Funny enough, your poo eating Nsala brain won't tell you that Yoruba had no reason to be welcoming to you lots after the several atrocities your invoked on the Midwest people.

You think we're fool here who doesn't know the greedy intent of the Ibo thieves? When did Biafra army invade the Midwest? 1967, few months after declaring Biafra a republic! Do tell me what attacks were launched at the time? Did anyone attack Biafra prior to the invasion?

Bunch of greedy lying losers! Try any stupid greedy act again and you will be put back to your lowly place again, where you belong! Greedy mofo![/s]

Close your filthy lying ewedu muslim mouth? That the midwest was 'Raided and invaded' have always been a product of ewedu propaganda. The midwest was a passage way to lagos where your dirty cowardly rapist fathers were been kidnapped off the streets by your Abokii lords and mobilized to come kill babies in Biafra.
We will keep drumming this gospel truth to your impermeable thick pro-abooki enslaved and emiratized skull. Insha Allah!

Buffoons whose fathers were beheaded by menstruating teenage girls from dahomey should shut their cowardly mouths when proud Biafrans who faced British naval ships, Egyptian jet fighters and Russian artillery yet still held their own are talking. grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

Close your filthy lying ewedu muslim mouth? That the midwest was 'Raided and invaded' have always been a product of ewedu propaganda. The midwest was a passage way to lagos where your dirty cowardly rapist fathers were been kidnapped off the streets by your Abokii lords and mobilized to come kill babies in Biafra.
We will keep drumming this gospel truth to your impermeable thick pro-abooki enslaved and emiratized skull. Insha Allah!

Buffoons whose fathers were beheaded by menstruating teenage girls from dahomey should shut their cowardly mouths when proud Biafrans who faced British naval ships, Egyptian jet fighters and Russian artillery yet still held their own are talking. grin grin

Lol. You wished it was a lie. At least for you to have disassociated yourself from the atrocities committed by your Biafra men showed how contrite you were about your ancestor's evil.

Bunch of greedy manipulating losers.. You will always meet your waterloo everytime you show your stupidity and greediness! No amount of blackmailing will save you from all the atrocities committed by your ancestors, of which you're reaping today and you will continue to reap it. It's Karma. Quote me on that!
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DocHMD: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:
[s]

Lol. You wished it was a lie. At least for you to have disassociated yourself from the atrocities committed by your Biafra men showed how contrite you were about your ancestor's evil.

Bunch of greedy manipulating losers.. You will always meet your waterloo everytime you show your stupidity and greediness! No amount of blackmailing will save you from all the atrocities committed by your ancestors, of which you're reaping today and you will continue to reap it. It's Karma. Quote me on that![/s]

Educate us on why karma made you conquered and put emirates all over your land as a symbol of your slavery? Your cursed ancestors were killing and eating themselves during the kiriji wars until the British saved you from sending yourselves into extinction.

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

Educate us on why karma made you conquered and put emirates all over your land as a symbol of your slavery? Your cursed ancestors were killing and eating themselves during the kiriji wars until the British saved you from sending yourselves into extinction.

Yet the British had it in their archives on how your ancestors were found naked in the forest, dancing round pot of boiling human meat! The British stated that, not I. Lol.

Btw, emir rulership is also in Turkey, it doesn't mean anything, it only shows a muslim rulership. The people in Ilorin are still Yoruba! You can go drive them away if you're that pained.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by DocHMD: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
diadem10:

Yet the British had it in their archives on how your ancestors were found naked in the forest, dancing round pot of boiling human meat! The British stated that, not I. Lol.

Btw, emir rulership is also in Turkey, it doesn't mean anything, it only shows a muslim rulership. The people in Ilorin are still Yoruba! You can go drive them away if you're that pained.

Your kings cut out the hearts of their dead predecessors and eat it with relish. There is a reason why you are cursed with hunting human parts.

1 Like

Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by diadem10: 10:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

Your kings cut out the hearts of their dead predecessors and eat it with relish. There is a reason why you are cursed with hunting human parts.

Lmao. As if it wasn't Clifford orji that introduced ritualism into SW. It's high time you left the SW for your red mud region.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ovamboland(m): 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
attackgat:

It matters what Lugard did because he brought us together. If he had not done that, nobody would have ever heard the word 'Nigeria'.

Now that there is Nigeria, as a result of colonial intervention, some people prefare peaceful divorce.

If not for Lugard it's very likely that Ibos will just start coming down from living on trees in the year of our Lord 2017, Osu will remain a very strong institution and cannibalism will still be more common while rafia leaves will be the signature dress.
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by attackgat: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Ovamboland:

If not for Lugard it's very likely that Ibos will just start coming down from living on trees in the year of our Lord 2017, Osu will remain a very strong institution and cannibalism will still be more common while rafia leaves will be the signature dress.

Maybe, but Igbos would have been independent. Because of that 'cursed' Lugard, Igbos found themselves in one country with Yorubas and Hausas which was a terrible mistake
Re: A Family Tie Is Like A Tree, It Can Bend But Can't Break, Buhari Tells Nigerians by obaaderemi: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
rumours:

Yes Zik may have genuinely desired mutually beneficial association and cooperation with all as one nation. But you and I have seen over time that it is not working. I am not sure Zik wanted it to turn out like this. For me, if this country cannot be restructured to ensure equity, fairness and justice. Then let it be peacefully divided into the original Northern and Southern Protectorate. We should stop pretending. The North-west and North-east has cheated all of us. It is a wickedly, lopsided relationship. It cannot work.
When Nigeria divides,it will divide into about 10 countries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Commissioned Same Road Ex Governor, Wamakko Commissioned In 2010 - Reno / Breaking :-Angry Youths Stone Gov Obaseki (details And Photos) / Enugu Urban Renewal And New Looks ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.