Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari (3081 Views)

There’s A Clear Division Between Kanu And His Father, Says Ikpeazu / THE Difference Between Kanu's TREASON CHARGE And Northern Youth's QUIT NOTICE? / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Just curious......
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by heendrix(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
speaking on behave of lala, this is no news Next!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Picture of Nnamdi Kanu making an unscheduled visit

15 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
heendrix:
speaking on behave of lala, this is no news
Next!

Strictly your opinion
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Picture of Kanu making a scheduled visit

15 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by yarimo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
BUHARI is popular both in nigeria and abroad, because BUHARI is a honest man while NNAMDI KANU is a professional fraudster grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
This is a picture of Buhari upon his return from a 3month medical tourism in UK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by eunisam: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
positivity : Nnamdi 98%

buhari 2%

Negativity: Buhari 101%

Kanu:2%

Total=

31 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Such a silly comparison
How dare you compare the President of Nigeria, a symbol of our sovereignty as a nation with one idiot scamming illiterate and frustrated ibos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:
Just curious......

You need a demanding job that will keep you away from being curious about unreasonable and useless comparisons

Try apply for Npower or National Peace Corps!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

You need a demanding job that will keep you away from being curious about unreasonable and useless comparisons

Try apply for Npower or National Peace Corps!

If you don't have answer to the above question just shut your plaque-infested cavity undecided

16 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

If you don't have answer to the above question just shut your plaque-infested cavity undecided

Baba, Its not fight. You need a demanding job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Baba, Its not fight. You need a demanding job.

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44 front page so i can get satisfactory answers cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO
Lmao!! Savage you are!!

13 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by smilingface(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:
Such a silly comparison
How dare you compare the President of Nigeria, a symbol of our sovereignty as a nation with one idiot scamming illiterate and frustrated ibos?
ican't imagine how foolish you really are outside nairaland your mumu no go ever do...if buhari is more intelligent than kanu he should defeat him with intelligent conversation not guns...what as igbos got to do with the question the op ask only someone from a stupid family can insult people tribe

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by asksteve(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bubu for sure for d wrong reasons though
Cos every Nigerian knows bubu is d reason things r hard.
Even d child dat moved from private to public school or public to no school knows bubu is d cause.
From anytime u want to eat to 3 times a day or 3 times a day to twice or once daily or not even sure of where d next meal will come from all know bubus' anti ppl policies is d cause.
So u can c even d small child knows buhari though for d wrong reasons.
Now who d hell is Nnamdi Kanu?
Wen after every statement u hear "for did buhari govt"

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Erudite202: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is like comparing the popularity of Tuface(KANU) to Blackface (Buhari)

Buhari is 74+
KANU is 40+
The evidence is clear....

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Donpresh95(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Get this into your head. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Is not after fame HE IS AFTER FREEDOM. Stop comparing two people heading towards different course. We are not following him just to beat the crowd following bUhari, we are following just to show him solidarity, not to build his popularity. Please this is not politics but rather it is FREEDOM FIGHTING

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
From the comments/response am getting here, its obvious that Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than the Daura urchin cool

15 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
cownunu more popular than buhari??....in your dreams...even if all igbos support cownunu,they will still not outnumber the rest of nigeria....
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by chymes0359(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2017

Make i pinch my tent here!
As i wait for fura de nunu from daura.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:
From the comments/response am getting here, its obvious that Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than the Daura urchin cool

because most commenting are igbos...so much to marginalization....

didnt you noticed that is mostly igbos that quickly comment on nairaland??...

many nigerians still dont use the internet,dont forget the older generations over 40 that barely use the internet...

my mother doesnt use internet...she dont care....but she hate biafra like no tommorow...

ipob thinks this thing is going to be won online...they are in for a bigggggggggg surprise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:
cownunu more popular than buhari??....in your dreams...even if all igbos support cownunu,they will still not outnumber the rest of nigeria....

If he is popular, those rats won't have evicted him from his office

Poverty has gotten to the rats that they have to do something before hunger kills them

6 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

If he is popular, the rats won't have evicted him from his office

Poverty has gotten to the rats that they have to do something before hunger kills them

warbird... grin

i like your nickname.... grin

i like ojukwu... grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

because most commenting are igbos...so much to marginalization....

didnt you noticed that is mostly igbos that quickly comment on nairaland??...

many nigerians still dont use the internet,dont forget the older generations over 40 that barely use the internet...

my mother doesnt use internet...she dont care....but she hate biafra like no tommorow...

ipob thinks this thing is going to be won online...they are in for a bigggggggggg surprise....

Sorry what were you trying to say....... I no comprehend anything

5 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Sorry what were you trying to say....... I no comprehend anything

i said..not soo many nigerians use the internet or even social media as we think...

ipob doesnt get it...

i communicate with alot of people all over the world...

not soooo many nigerians use the internet...but alot of igbos use it...
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Nightwolf1: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
How dare u compare a stark illiterate of a president with Nnamdi Kanu on popularity home and abroad? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
smilingface:
ican't imagine how foolish you really are outside nairaland your mumu no go ever do...if buhari is more intelligent than kanu he should defeat him with intelligent conversation not guns...what as igbos got to do with the question the op ask only someone from a stupid family can insult people tribe

Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
be careful what una believe...the yorubas like cownunu after calling them a part of a zoo..??
the hausas like cownunu after calling them a part of a zoo..
the urhobos like cownunu after calling them a part of a zoo...
the tivs like cownunu after calling them a part of a zoo?..

i dont know... undecided
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
tsdarkside:

i said..not soo many nigerians use the internet or even social media as we think...

ipob doesnt get it...

i communicate with alot of people all over the world...

not soooo many nigerians use the internet...but alot of igbos use it...

Gosh....you made no point again. Could you repeat once again wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Gosh....you made no point again. Could you repeat once again wink wink

kikikikiki....you enjoy see me type,kwa.... grin....badt guy... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just In: Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / Governor Ben Ayade Speaks Igbo Fluently As He Addresses Crowd, Surprises Audienc / PMB In Imo: Photos Of Mr President Holding "ÖFÖ" of Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.