Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari (3099 Views)

There’s A Clear Division Between Kanu And His Father, Says Ikpeazu / THE Difference Between Kanu's TREASON CHARGE And Northern Youth's QUIT NOTICE? / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

And you didn't dispute the fact that you are still on Abubakar Shekau's dirty sack grin

That is only in your imagination filled with garbage

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Well I know you are pro dan daudu grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ProWalker: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ojiofor:

Well I know you are pro dan daudu grin

Is that all?
Ipobjew are as dull as the sun during a cloudy day grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by DocHMD: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO

Chineke! See as you finish Benekruku alias Buffoonudeen the pro-aboki muslim skulled. grin

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Ojiofor: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Is that all?
Ipobjew are as dull as the sun during a cloudy day grin

I don't want to be hard on you on a sallah day like this.
Barka da Sallah Abokı.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
ProWalker:

Still better than this beggarly show of your kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
The worst is that Afonjas are doing so and expecting crumbs to be thrown at them....

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
When it comes to begging, Afonjas no get rival .... their stomachs are their asset

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

Its obvious you are a jobless fellow else you ought to have known today is a work-free day. OKPO
savagery!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

Chineke! See as you finish Benekruku alias Buffoonudeen the pro-aboki muslim skulled. grin

Use am chop rice!

Dwarf!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by DocHMD: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Use am chop rice!

Dwarf!

The thing pepper your pro-abokii muslim bearded coconut skull. I lie? grin grin
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Use am chop rice!
Dwarf!
So you still get to talk? Jobless fellow!
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

I bet that guy na rural cobbler .....

He knows nothing about civil service yet he's calling someone else a jobless fellow.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
DocHMD:

YoungDaNaval:
So you still get to talk? Jobless fellow!

Twin morons trying to mess with my prestigious personality. I wont ridicule myself to stoop so low to the cesspit your lot belong.

And mind you, stop apportioning tribe and religion to people at will.

Twin Dwarfs! Nonso & Tunso
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Benekruku:

Twin morons trying to mess with my prestigious personality. I wont ridicule myself to stoop so low to the cesspit your lot belong.

And mind you, stop apportioning tribe and religion to people at will.

Twin Dwarfs! Nonso & Tunso
SaiNigeria over to you! E be like the Aboki don recover from the upper cut you give am
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by Benekruku(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
SaiNigeria over to you! E be like the Aboki don recover from the upper cut you give am

grin grin grin

Jobless Trios asking who is more popular between Kanu and Buhari cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by doublewisdom: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
SaiNigeria:

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pathetic deluded slowpoke!!,nairaland that barely consist of 2m out 190m nigerians,thats how u base ur conclusion undecided undecided,the whole of SE thats not even as big as Kano state alone grin cheesy grin..i know it hurts seeing him being rejected by all regions,i guess bringing up topics like this is the only way u can assuage and redeem ur image and feel some sense of importance
SaiNigeria:
From the comments/response am getting here, its obvious that Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than the Daura urchin cool
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39am On Sep 02, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Pathetic deluded slowpoke!!,nairaland that barely consist of 2m out 190m nigerians,thats how u base ur conclusion undecided undecided,the whole of SE thats not even as big as Kano state alone grin cheesy grin..i know it hurts seeing him being rejected by all regions,i guess bringing up topics like this is the only way u can assuage and redeem ur image and feel some sense of importance
Chai, this one pain you enter bone marrow well well
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by blaqoracle: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2017
eunisam:
positivity : Nnamdi 98%

buhari 2%

Negativity: Buhari 101%

Kanu:2%

Total=
the thing that is hurting the ipob the most is buhari is continuously ignoring them. The have done everything, whether outright threat, death wishes and even fake prophecies of doom, yet buhari has continued to ignore them, simply because silence is the best answer given to a fool.
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2017
blaqoracle:
the thing that is hurting the ipob the most is buhari is continuously ignoring them. The have done everything, whether outright threat, death wishes and even fake prophecies of doom, yet buhari has continued to ignore them, simply because silence is the best answer given to a fool.

Buhari is ignoring IPOB yet he's running up and down trying to revoke kanu's bail and return him to prison
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by ItsTutsi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hahah just like how it pains u seeing regions denounce ur agitation
YoungDaNaval:
Chai, this one pain you enter bone marrow well well
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2017
Front page asap
Re: Who Is More Popular Between Kanu And Buhari by SaiNigeria: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Femi Kayode has confirmed that Nnamdi kanu is greater and more popular than Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba 400k Margin Votes Cannot Save Buhari From Going Back To Daura - IBB / War Or Retaliation: High Tension Between The Islamic State Of Iran And The USA. / TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.