Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) (1248 Views)

Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hello Guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

So I am sharing estimates (I hope you know what that mean) of the calories you will burn by doing aerobics exercises.

Walking (Burns 300-400 Calories Per Hour) ...
Running (Burns Around 600 Calories Per Hour) ...
Cycling (Burns Around 600 Calories Per Hour) ... (great for the ladies)
Rowing (Burns Around 840 Calories Per Hour) ... (can be done in the gym, you don't need no boat)
Swimming (Burns Around 600 Calories Per Hour) ...
Jumping Rope (Burns Over 1000 Calories Per Hour) ... (this one will work your thighs ladies)
HIIT (unknown) .... (Newbies shouldn't try this one out)

Remember, exercising is fun. Start gradually. Always have a goal. Exercise till the day you die. Exercise 3 - 5 times a week only.

You can join the healthy community here https://page.co/v9dY or my blog www.realfitbody.com

1 Like

Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
If these ones are gym instructors, them you could imagine that men would make exercise an important 'chore' for wellness

grin grin

Me sef go dey mark register inspite of tight schedule cool

Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
cheesy
Nice one op

I'm already cycling with ma song
Aeroplane turn turn turner,turn turn turner(singing)
Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by Bitcoiin: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
decatalyst:
If these ones are gym instructorsinstructors, them you could imagine that men would make exercise an important 'chore' for wellness

grin grin

Me sef go dey mark register inspire of tight schedule cool

Mah Nigga
Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
I work out with the videos of these type of girls, what other type of work out do I need

cool cool

#CreamNation
Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
splenzard:
I work out with the videos of these type of girls, what other type of work out do I need

cool cool

#CreamNation
hahaha
Re: Exercises That Will Burn Calories And Make You Look Hot (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Evablizin:
cheesy

Nice one op

I'm already cycling with ma song

Aeroplane turn turn turner,turn turn turner(singing)
Thats very good, if it is true.

(1) (Reply)

This Great Book Is On Sale Now / No Internet No Food: 10 Things To Happen Without The Internet / Dont Suck That Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.