Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,550 members, 7,958,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time (659 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Teenager Woos Girl At Gunpoint In Delta / Best Advice;ladies, Date More Than One Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by 007malaika(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2010
is it bad to date more than one girl at a time
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by smooooooth: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2010
very bad, if for nothing, for ur health.
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by milkan05(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2010
and your mental sanity----One woman is enuff trouble for a lifetime. can't live with them can't live without them wink
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by jhonrider19: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2010
If you spend all your time dating multiple women, you will not have much time for success in other areas, if that’s what you desire. I can also tell you for a fact that having a woman in your life who understands and supports what you want to accomplish is a huge benefit.
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2010
jhonrider19:

If you spend all your time dating multiple women, you will not have much time for success in other areas, if that’s what you desire. I can also tell you for a fact that having a woman in your life who understands and supports what you want to accomplish is a huge benefit.
Makes sense.
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2010
First "what should I get my gf" now "Is it bad to date more than one girl at a time" Jeez is the situation that bad?
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by googles: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by kobikwelu(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2010
for a wife, she should be the only 1, as ur wife can make or break you.

but a girlfriend,

uve gat to gat many of 'em so as to keep u thinking straight.
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by neily(f): 10:43am On Feb 23, 2010
Its not bad at all. At least u re sure of dying quick witout any stress. After all HIV aides.
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by DOAweb(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2010
Well would have loved to but  it is too expensive for me -  both financially and emotionally.  cry cry
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2010
What is it with all these "ABCD" questions
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by zerocool(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

What is it with all these "ABCD" questions
Too simple and straight-forward for my liking,also, lol
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by kellysopy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
It's not bad as it helps you to make a better choice for a future partner.
variety is the spice of life. LG
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by r231(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
you must be like 12yrs old or something

is it bad to wipe my as.s when i use the toilet
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by Scooby1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
@poster is it a must you must open a thread or is ur brain no longer functioning? angry
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by sistajay(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ Poster. . . . . .its all good to date more than one girl, if you're young free and single, and you have the stamina, time, money and sugar coated mouth/deeek. Just remember what mama told ya don't go breakin young gurls hearts!
Re: Is It Bad To Date More Than One Girl At A Time by omega25red(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2010
@ poster
is it bad for your girl to date you and another guy at the same time? what ever your answer is flip it around

(1) (Reply)

Love At First Sight, Is It Real / Trust Is The Most Import Assets A Partner Need In Life / How To Attract Women (body Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.