Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

[SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong (7121 Views)

Nigerian Couple Goes totally Nude For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Twin Break The Internet As They Goes Totally Nude To Celebrate Their Birthday (p / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by Chidexzy1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fear creep the souls of the residents of Anikarun in Ogun State as a resider tries to get the size of his manhood increased but the act goes hell wrong.

According to reports, Ayo Omotosho has been having issues with his wife whom has been complaining of unsatisfied sexual intercourse. The reason behind the unsatisfied intimacy of the wife was that her husband, Mr Ayo Omotosho, has a rather tiny dick.

In an act of self defense, she said that "I only told him that the sex would be more sweeter if he had a bigger dick." When the doctor who carried out the operation was interviewed, he said that when Mr Ayo came to him, he told him that his wife even threatened to leave him if he can't satisfy her sexual needs.

After the surgical operations were carried out on the manhood of the patient, it was seen that the size of the p3nis did get big. The only issue was that it was too big. Beyond normal kind of big. He couldn't even comfortably get it into his trousers. The size of Mr Ayo manhood flew from 4 inches in length and 2 inches in thickness to a stunning 19 inches in length and 8 inches in thickness.

Any lady who will let this kind of dick to enter her is ready for death.

CHECK OUT stunning pictures of Mr Ayo's new p3nis after the surgical operation.
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by modsfucker: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
We ain't clicking that your nonsense link

12 Likes

Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by byinks(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
I don't like nonsense either...be safe.

1 Like

Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by Holamilekan97(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
I click I die grin. Nonsense grin

2 Likes

Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by fati2001(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chidexzy1:

CHECK OUT stunning pictures of Mr Ayo's new p3nis after the surgical operation.
are you for REAL?
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by Madibah(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
LA CLICK LA SWEAR FOR OP

3 Likes

Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by Timson01(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2020
funny sha one man poison is another mans come up while someone is paying to enlarge me am angry that is is embarrassing me this life I don't understand
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by liveyourlife007(m): 2:22am On Oct 03, 2020
byinks:
do you still have this in stock.
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by SarutobiEky(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2020
byinks:
shey this thing Dey work sef
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by byinks(f): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2020
liveyourlife007:
do you still have this in stock.

Yes please
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by Richdee1(m): 11:21am On Oct 03, 2020
byinks:

How much?
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by liveyourlife007(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2020
byinks:

Yes please
pls msg me on WhatsApp 08137674498
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by walosky(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
Afonja and dick size...na wah o!
Re: [SHOCKING PHOTOS!!!] See As P3nis Enlargement Goes Totally Wrong by chybuzky(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2020
LA CLICK LA RUN

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Old Mixed Race Couples Age 50 And Above / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.