Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,514 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? (17155 Views)

Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by KpStone(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2017
rose54321:
My area too in Gwarinpa has been wow, almost 24hours daily.
I hope it continues sha, we shouldn't have to celebrate the provision of basic utilities like this.

True.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by oregan(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
We dont know watin we do IBEDC for here oo, no light since lastweek...
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
forget, I might have adapted to poor power availability... but now in my area,we are using confirmed 20 hrs of electricity.(odogunyan). pls don't laugh my area ooo

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Windflower(f): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
continentalceo:

For year?! Definitely not in Nigeria. What part?
Haha,its in Nigeria o,Lagos to be precise.
We have always had electricity, its been extra stable for more than five years now.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by okerekeikpo: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2017
Which light? Haven't seen light in my Area for over two weeks now, Nigeria is not a country
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Joguns(m): 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by obembet(m): 7:39am
To be sincere, some part in Osun state especially ( Ilesa) are now enjoying 24hrs... Sometimes, 3days... And I hear that most places in south west are enjoying same...
Now, I don't even know where my generator is....

Sometimes, I do for forger to charge my fone cos PHCN is sure

I doubt if any state in Nigeria enjoy light as much as Osun State

Kudos to Fasola only

NOT APC

Please, Akure is in the Southwest and it is 2hrs electricity for 2 or 3 days here. They need to beam their searchlight on electricity supply to the city.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
22hrs-24hrs

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by youcantstopme: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
For more than a week now, Onne in Eleme has been in darkness. I think they are doing it purposely cus at the end of the day they will rip people off with estimated bills foe electricity not consumed.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by patola080(m): 8:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Here in road 7 in Ile-ife osun state is still not dat good (quote author=INTERMAN post=60046678]In my area in ile-ife we now enjoy almost 24hrs power supply. At least half of the day and above. Mostly more than half a day of electricity. As i have said sometimes 24hrs unstop. In the past the only place we enjoy such power is on OAU campus.

But now, power is now better even outside campus. Now i save money for nepa bill every month even as a student because they are just too good. No need to rush to charge phones , no fear of light been taken out in the night. Candles and kerosene stove now close to been useless.

How is it in your area? Hope you are equally enjoying power supply like me?[/quote]
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by LORDI(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Here in warri, we have about 15-18 hours of power supply.
It's really improved.
Sometimes for a whole day the light doesn't go off.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Joguns(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Please, Akure is in the Southwest and it is 2hrs electricity for 2 or 3 days here. They need to beam their searchlight on electricity supply to this city.
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by teacherbim(f): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I enjoy light 22-24 hrs everyday.

Where in Nigeria?
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by talktonase(m): 8:10am On Sep 02, 2017
uzoclinton:
I have forgotten what Nepas light look like
for a year and six months now we have enjoyed uninterrupted power supply in jos south LGA plateau state courtesy NESco.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by uncleade(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
INFACT,2 TO 3 HRS PER DAY IN SHAKI, OKE OGUN AREA. SHOULD I CALL THAT AN INMPROVEMENT?
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nbote(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Why is it only wen light improves in some of ur areas u'll quickly open threads to laud PHCN?
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by kitogram(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Boyyy we never get light 3 days straight now. Wetn una dey talk sef
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by teacherbim(f): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
mistayeancah:
We're enjoying 24 hours power supply here in Yenagoa Bayelsa state

24hours shocked
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Akexstinger(m): 8:12am On Sep 02, 2017
22-24 hrs for more than a month now. Ita-oluwo Ikorodu

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 02, 2017
Bad. One week no power supply
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by ALAYORMII: 8:13am On Sep 02, 2017
Wonderful is an understatement here

It's been unlike Nigeria here

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Horlufemi(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2017
ignis:
Zero - this government is a failed government.
Shame to Fashola...

Liar

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by gaffig: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
INTERMAN:
In my area in ile-ife we now enjoy almost 24hrs power supply. At least half of the day and above. Mostly more than half a day of electricity. As i have said sometimes 24hrs unstop. In the past the only place we enjoy such power is on OAU campus.

But now, power is now better even outside campus. Now i save money for nepa bill every month even as a student because they are just too good. No need to rush to charge phones , no fear of light been taken out in the night. Candles and kerosene stove now close to been useless.

How is it in your area? Hope you are equally enjoying power supply like me?
Well here in ikorodu, for over 2 months now I can't remember when the light has been taking.. nothing to drink in my freezer, it's all Block even though I have put it off for days. I was glad to pay my bills and I hope they continue like this after raining season is over. God bless Nigeria

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by stillseth: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Light don tire us for iKD ooo... The power has really improved, I can't remember the last I bought petrol for gen sef.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by donbrowser(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2017
obembet:
To be sincere, some part in Osun state especially ( Ilesa) are now enjoying 24hrs... Sometimes, 3days... And I hear that most places in south west are enjoying same...
Now, I don't even know where my generator is....

Sometimes, I do for forger to charge my fone cos PHCN is sure

I doubt if any state in Nigeria enjoy light as much as Osun State

Kudos to Fasola only

NOT APC
Come my area. 2hrs Morning, 2hrs night

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by delxmaverick(m): 8:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Over 23 hours everyday... My area is New Adeoyo, Ring Road... Competing with Shell Industrial Estate power supply in Rumuobiokani, Port Harcourt...

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by teacherbim(f): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
In Onipanu Lagos,for the past 45days no light because the association of Landlords are requesting for prepaid but thank God they restored it on Thursday just for Sallah.

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by josh77(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2017
for my area at Iju Ishaga, they give us light for at least 15hours a day

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by rjek: 8:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Oya come see 5ways to encourage reading

http://www.eduterate.com/5-ways-to-encourage-reading/
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2017
arejibadz:
here in abj any time rain falls mehn u won't see light like d whole day
Na true oo but there is still light 22-24hrs

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by abisolaarshow(f): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Ojuelegba Lagos. 22-24hrs

Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by uncleade(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Windflower:
20-24 hours,and its been like that for years.
YOU MEAN ELECTRIC LIGHT OR SUN LIGHT?
Re: How Is Electricity Power Supply In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Almost perfect! The y only turn it off for an hour or two in the morning and then there's power for the rest if the day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu / HURIWA Blasts Buhari For Allowing Aisha, Others Embark On Medical Trip Abroad / Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’