Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,494 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? (25505 Views)

Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / The Best Auto Thrusting Vibrator I Have Seen! / Thrusting Techniques That Make Her Addicted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by kabsedokenneth(m): 1:46am On Sep 02, 2017
This was and is still currently being debated, by adults, on Nigerian twitter. People wondered if women can endure 45 minutes of thrusting during sexual intercourse. Not MouthAction or pre-intimacy, but just thrusting/stroking or whatever term you call it in your own language. So we’ve got to ask…. Sexually active Nigerian women, what are your thoughts on this?

Read on and see photos: https://www.kabsedo.com/dear-women-can-endure-45-minutes-thrusting-sexual-intercourse.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 02, 2017
By the timing of their threads. You shall know them.
So this is what is running on your mind by this time of the day Sex starved op cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by 48noble(m): 2:09am On Sep 02, 2017
konji can keep u awake like fish head...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Greenbullet(m): 2:24am On Sep 02, 2017
I know girls that can go 5 hours straight.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Slayer2: 3:32am On Sep 02, 2017
48noble:
konji can keep u awake like fish head...

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Slayer2: 3:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Well you can't thrust non stop for 45 mins. You have to stop, give her head at intervals, romance her and then continue thrusting.

17 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:19am On Sep 02, 2017
people who dey that line go soon come....have never experienced it cool
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Michealforever: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2017
Slayer2:
Well you can't thrust non stop for 45 mins. You have to stop, give her head at intervals, romance her and then continue thrusting.

You never waka waka.

Back n the days when there was no care in the world, na all the sofa we dey living room me and that freak break..

High speed long thrusting for five mins, slow short thrust for five, then rotate your waist in a circular motion while fully inserted for another five. Breathe deeply in and out for like a minute then change the angle of entry and repeat process.

Sex is an art.

Before you know one hour don complete.

Nowadays na only money dey person mind.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2017
Greenbullet:
Hmmmmm.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by NothingDoMe: 7:07am On Sep 02, 2017
alexistaiwo:
By the timing of their threads. You shall know them.
So this is what is running on your mind by this time of the day Sex starved op cheesy
OP the girl will dry up.

Wetin dey worry you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by ehinmowo: 7:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Greenbullet:

Na wa o. 5hrs of sex at a go. Wich time go remain to do productive things. Now I see why pple dey die young in dis generation.

23 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Dillusionist(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2017
the question should be 'CAN A GUY STROKE FOR 45MINS'' they do the stroking, not the ladies. some weaklings can't even last for 10mins

17 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Typical 9ja gal if u cum in 3 mins dem go vex complain. Drink bitters or agbo pound dem for 30mins dey complain. My belle/womb hurts i cant walk bla bla bla

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Slayer2: 8:07am On Sep 02, 2017
Michealforever:

You never waka waka.

Back n the days when there was no care in the world, na all the sofa we dey living room me and that freak break..

High speed long thrusting for five mins, slow short thrust for five, then rotate your waist in a circular motion while fully inserted for another five. Breathe deeply in and out for like a minute then change the angle of entry and repeat process.

Sex is an art.

Before you know one hour don complete.

Nowadays na only money dey person mind.

I dunno what to say for your case grin

6 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Greenbullet(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2017
ehinmowo:

Na wa o. 5hrs of sex at a go. Wich time go remain to do productive things. Now I see why pple dey die young in dis generation.
abi.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Greenbullet(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
the question should be 'CAN A GUY STROKE FOR 45MINS'' they do the stroking, not the ladies. some weaklings can't even last for 10mins
why will they not last 10 mins when fanta is their water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Greenbullet(m): 8:18am On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:
Typical 9ja gal if u cum in 3 mins dem go vex complain. Drink bitters or agbo pound dem for 30mins dey complain. My belle/womb hurts i cant walk bla bla bla
dem complain die, if you come give them the money , them go say it is not enough ooo.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:

You no lie oh, if round one ,5 mins the girl go complaint, 2nd round 1 hour the girl will be saying "cum now" " have you not come" " its paining me "/" do you want to kill me " " I'm tired".
Dem dey vex me , some when the girl cums she loses interest and she's telling you to cum fast.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Erums(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Lord knows.. I have done thrusting for an hoyr and 30 mins... I naturally last minimum 45 to 50 mins on thrust.. Bt on this psrticular day.. My guys were arund and we wnt to drink... I took black bullet and climax.... Lord see pounding... I fear my seff that day..... Infact my bae toto hot that day... She dey begg.... Calling my name..... After i cum like dis... Na so she fall helplessly... I eas like waht the mata she said my body is hot.. My pussy is burning �... I was like let me pet it... She shift say nooo... Its too sensitive at the monent... Since then na respect to my name....

Since den if i meet a new catch and banging do set... Na togo drink black bullet kpelu climax or power horss.... The toto they always red and dem go just fall in love...

No girl fit collect my level no wan put me for keeps.... And i turn them emotionally so dem go fill the passion

So 45 i dey run am on a natural note..... Bt no b all girls fit take am

My 2 piece

11 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by gentlegenius(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Sniper12:
donsimo:

You no lie oh, if round one ,5 mins the girl go complaint, 2nd round 1 hour the girl will be saying "cum now" " have you not come" " its paining me "/" do you want to kill me " " I'm tired".
Dem dey vex me , some when the girl cums she loses interest and she's telling you to cum fast.
You guys need to understand the art and science of sex. There is no time frame for sex. Sex stops when the both parties satisfies each other. If you cum earlier than her, and have to stop penetration, she'll complain because she isn't satisfied.
Solution: remember that sex doesn't just start and end with the dick and pussy. Use your fingers to continue the penetration and use your mouth to suck the right places and she'll moan and moan until she explodes.
Again, If she cums earlier than you, and you continue thrusting, she can only withstand it for a minute and then she'll start complaining and begging you to cum fast or stop. This is because after orgasm, her entire body will be relaxed to the extent that she can't feel the sweet sensation of your thrusting anymore. Instead her lubricant will begin to dry and her vagina will become very sensitive that she'll start feeling an unpleasant, uncomfortable sensation as you thrust.
Solution: Observe her very well during sex. Once you noticed that she's on the verge of orgasm, speed up your thrusts and see if you can cum along with her (this is the most blissful of all sexual pleasures). But if in a few seconds after her orgasm you still can't cum, stop the thrusting so that you don't spoil her excitement (don't wait until she tells you to stop). Immediately you stop, she should help you to cum through Mouth Action, tit job or hand job. If she's busty, go for tit job by thrusting in between her tits. If she likes blow jobs, quickly clean your dick and place it in her mouth. If she can't suck your dick, let her suck your balls, and you'll still cum. There are many ways you can help each other to cum without putting your dick in her pussy. This is the art and science of sex that you need to master.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Cc
Nickymezor
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by luminouz(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
So u mean u do 45mins stroking shocked
As slim as u dey so??
I can't kill myself o abeg....
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2017
luminouz:
So u mean u do 45mins stroking shocked As slim as u dey so?? I can't kill myself o abeg....
lmao, i don't ooh

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by BluntBoy(m): 11:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Where is my fiancee, Dollytino4real. Come here, sweetheart.
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by luminouz(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lmao, i don't ooh
Are u sure
Coz I want send u PM before o
But.me no want a 45mins per round girl
grin
Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Tamarapetty(f): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2017
luminouz:
Are u sure Coz I want send u PM before o But.me no want a 45mins per round girl grin
1hr per round girl grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by victor8269: 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tamarapetty:
I have never pounded my bae for less than 50 mins @ a go. If e no really hungry me, I keep quiet. She takes around an hour 15 mins to come ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
Erums:
Lord knows.. I have done thrusting for an hoyr and 30 mins... I naturally last minimum 45 to 50 mins on thrust.. Bt on this psrticular day.. My guys were arund and we wnt to drink... I took black bullet and climax.... Lord see pounding... I fear my seff that day..... Infact my bae toto hot that day... She dey begg.... Calling my name..... After i cum like dis... Na so she fall helplessly... I eas like waht the mata she said my body is hot.. My pussy is burning �... I was like let me pet it... She shift say nooo... Its too sensitive at the monent... Since then na respect to my name....

Since den if i meet a new catch and banging do set... Na togo drink black bullet kpelu climax or power horss.... The toto they always red and dem go just fall in love...

No girl fit collect my level no wan put me for keeps.... And i turn them emotionally so dem go fill the passion

So 45 i dey run am on a natural note..... Bt no b all girls fit take am

My 2 piece
Bahd Guy

4 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
Make I leave this thread sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by dollytino4real(f): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
BluntBoy:
Where is my fiancee, Dollytino4real. Come here, sweetheart.
my juicey mango how body and how ur wkend, my juicy papaya my only true love in nairaland, the boy who spoilt me with everything in his possession, I mmiss u like mad! the man who knew me b4 buhari took power, shey I dey hia 4 u my durling dear

1 Like

Re: Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? by pu7pl3(m): 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
victor8269:

I have never pounded my bae for less than 50 mins @ a go. If e no really hungry me, I keep quiet. She takes around an hour 15 mins to come ohhh

Na statue she be ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Marriage Proposal Without A Ring / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.