Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba (18821 Views)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Why Ohanaeze, Igbo Governors Sacrificed Nnamdi Kanu To Northerners – IPOB / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Buhari message is clear on his return

He said give me peace and I will give you development

Foment trouble and he will help the trouble makers to the gate of hell

talk is cheap, let him try to do nonsense n the militants will bomb all export pipelines n flog him with full stroke/prostate explosion.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Desyner:
What did we give him that has made him ignore his Fulani Brothers?
You must think your daft comments sway people here for you to bold it.
2019 is loading.

He specifically mentioned them in his speech unless of course you are too daft to notice.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by reuben79: 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
lol its very laughable matter..............who take them serious b4
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by luluman: 1:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
sarrki:
Buhari message is clear on his return

He said give me peace and I will give you development

Foment trouble and he will help the trouble makers to the gate of hell
The Flat heads are not going to like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by luluman: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Desyner:
2019 is loading.
Please make it easier for Buhari to return in 2019 by not voting as threatened in anambra.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Whatever the case is,u have to deal with it,u can keep wailing for the next 6yrs,5% don't have a say in nigeria's politics,u cant even tilt a scale,sophisticated delusional fool,ull always be a 3rd class citizen..the only time u have a say is through nairaland
HoluwarTohbar:
You are annoying arrogating too much importance to yourself chief zombie. Your cabal controlled buhari is still a vegetable remember? Forget all the starched agbada, the man is everly hollow inside!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Oil that u dont have!!,u igbos love claiming what u are not!..thats why u love to claim the SS,even tho they have rejected ur fraud,bogus and sinister plan to coerce them into ur agitation
HoluwarTohbar:
Suddenly coming from you...because of Oyel money undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by LukeLook: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ooohhh. Bad Market
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by adisaigbo1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Desyner:
2019 is loading.
You guys will lose again... And later start crying biafla biafla...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by me69: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Notice as nobody cares about that
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by Blue3k(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
All these quit notice clowns should be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Whatever the case is,u have to deal with it,u can keep wailing for the next 6yrs,5% don't have a say in nigeria's politics,u cant even tilt a scale,sophisticated delusional fool,ull always be a 3rd class citizen..the only time u have a say is through nairaland
I don't engage lowlifers like you. Never!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Oil that u dont have!!,u igbos love claiming what u are not!..thats why u love to claim the SS,even tho they have rejected ur fraud,bogus and sinister plan to coerce them into ur agitation
Boko haram is now sliting throats in IDPs, be safe lowlifer!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Cownu is using IPORKs as fodder cannon,dont go the coward/hero OJUKWU's way..douchebag
HoluwarTohbar:
Boko haram is now sliting throats in IDPs, be safe lowlifer!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ItsTutsi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nah,dont play me as a fool..u thought ull go on unchecked thats why!!
HoluwarTohbar:
I don't engage lowlifers like you. Never!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by CioAngels(f): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
There was No need for the quit notice in the first place, must you, becos the north did? No.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by HoluwarTohbar(f): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Cownu is using IPORKs as fodder cannon,dont go the coward/hero OJUKWU's way..douchebag
Or hero MKO grin

Imbecilic Nigerian forces are killing innocent citizens on the orders of slowpoke buhari while boko haram is killing their kit and kin.

Which Idp camp are you quarantined? Be safe lowlifer!
Quote me again and see ayelala in action upon you!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by oake(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2017
The message is clear:

“We believe that Nigeria will continue to remain as one under a peaceful situation."

But if the North or other regions try to subjugate or marginalize others in the name of minority or politics, the country will divide.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by sapele914(m): 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Stingman:

Continue living in denial...It belongs to all of us so long as the Hausa/Fualni are lording it over the others...Why is FCT and EFCC are permanent positions for the northerners only, if Nigeria truly belongs to us all?
Your Hero and Niger Delta avenger Jonathan was there for 6 years and PDP for 16 years why did he and his bandits of rogues not change the status quo?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by sapele914(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
ocelot2006:

The same Niger Delta militants gave Obasanjo hell during his tenure. You think they're scared of your incompetent President Buhari who couldn't even handle the last ND crisis when same militants reduced our crude production via attacks? I don't think so.
Who first throw blow no be em win fight,the so called militants reduced the oil output and it was those same militants that increased the oil production?Strong Man no dey shout,Sai Baba.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by sapele914(m): 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
onyenze123:
IPOB remains resolute. Give us referendum
INEC dey come conduct the referendum, abi na Nigeria Population Commission, sorry wrong agency or is it the Nigeria census commission?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by ocelot2006(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2017
sapele914:
Who first throw blow no be em win fight,the so called militants reduced the oil output and it was those same militants that increased the oil production?Strong Man no dey shout,Sai Baba.

Pls do tell, how did the FG increase oil production? Cos last I checked, the military offensive didn't work.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Withdraw Quit Notice To Northerners, Yoruba by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Come And Chop’ Ministers - This Day / APC Chairmen To Buhari: Some Govs Don’t Mean Well For You / If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.