Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? (21108 Views)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / Why do all nigerian women hate kissing? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Johnnoah1st: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
MrCork:

..bro do u no u can catch cancer for bleaching one portion of yorrr face....pls seek doctor help!!(no oofeense) undecided

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
you are clearly delusional

....thank God u ugly....even ordddnarrrry iamKashyBaby is 10 times more beauurrriful than u....and she ain't even werrrrin make up yet!!!...

Anyways plss Can u kiss?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by adaksbullet: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'm not Yoruba so how would I know?
sad lie boy angry
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by adaksbullet: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
KingTom:

No I mean using the word lovemaking. We share the same opinion I agree with you that kissing is very important especially if she has soft lips cheesy
am no I we seen u hear undecided

Onisekuse agbaya undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Lewaluv(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
You must av d wrong black girl.
MrCork:
...even ordddnarrrry*peck"...they don't give.

Please advise!
undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
adaksbullet:
sad lie boy angry
I'm not
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
can you prove otherwise?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Adadioranma79(f): 12:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Idondie! Low IQ for kiss too? Wicked
Slayer2:

LOL black ladies are very unromantic, wether is because of the generally low IQ of black race. I don't know undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Adadioranma79(f): 1:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Just to send a msg that she belongs to you, yet she made the list of the "ex team", i bow for we gals
gentlegenius:

Not all of them. My ex girlfriend can kiss from morning till evening if only I can cope with that. She kissed me many times in public. Sometimes when we are together and a guy stares at her or make passes at her in public, she'll quickly give me a hot kiss just to send the message that she belongs to me. Though I sometimes feel a bit embarrassed, but I can't stop her because I always feel on top of the world when she kissed me in front of other guys. I have never seen a girl like her before.

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2017
boomssey:
never ever judge a book by it's cover btw I get that all the time.
True.
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
am no I we seen u hear undecided

Onisekuse agbaya undecided
grin grin
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2017
...u ask black woman for kiss and she think u r weak.....they all say kissssin game is only for white people!!(( Shake My Head 19times)) undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2017
KingTom:
True.
I would really like to see what you look like Uncle tom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by gentlegenius(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Just to send a msg that she belongs to you, yet she made the list of the "ex team", i bow for we gals
Hmmm... My dear, you need to understand that some things were just not meant to be. I always tell any girl I date that in case we separate, I will not be the cause of the separation but rather they themselves will cause it. I told this girl the same thing and I was very careful not to hurt her or do anything that can push our relationship to an end. We love each other and always forgive ourselves when something goes wrong between us. But she did the unthinkable when I went to the NYSC camp. She knows I can't forgive her if I find out what she did, but she stupidly believe I won't find out. When I returned from camp after 3 weeks and told her everything she did, she was extremely shocked, and knowing too well that there's no forgiveness for what she did, she quietly walk away... She used to tell me I am everything she wants in a man yet she personally destroyed our relationship. Though she still regret her actions till today and has tried all she could to get me back, But You should be wondering why some girls will see exactly what they want, yet they stupidly walk away from it.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2017
Lewaluv:

angry
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Adadioranma79(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hence my comment dear "i bow for we gals". Even tho i didnt know the full details that led to you guys separation, i still feel love forgive all transgression cept of course you dont love her anymore, then i can understand. You remember the 70*7 thingy, it works dear, it might still hurt wen you think bout it but trust me, time heals all hurts. I wish you the best, cheers
gentlegenius:

Hmmm... My dear, you need to understand that some things were just not meant to be. I always tell any girl I date that in case we separate, I will not be the cause of the separation but rather they themselves will cause it. I told this girl the same thing and I was very careful not to hurt her or do anything that can push our relationship to an end. We love each other and always forgive ourselves when something goes wrong between us. But she did the unthinkable when I went to the NYSC camp. She knows I can't forgive her if I find out what she did, but she stupidly believe I won't find out. When I returned from camp after 3 weeks and told her everything she did, she was extremely shocked, and knowing too well that there's no forgiveness for what she did, she quietly walk away... She used to tell me I am everything she wants in a man yet she personally destroyed our relationship. Though she still regret her actions till today and has tried all she could to get me back, But You should be wondering why some girls will see exactly what they want, yet they stupidly walk away from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
boomssey:
I would really like to see what you look like Uncle tom.
I'd like That too my dear sister I'd like that a lot. smiley
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by boomssey(f): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
KingTom:

I'd like That too my dear sister I'd like that a lot. smiley
oya where is it?you are such a clown do you know that?
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by KingTom(m): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
boomssey:
oya where is it?you are such a clown do you know that?
I've heard that before cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
because some of una mouth dey smell like locust beans(iru pete) cheesy

..apart from teddy bear..so u sayin u never kiss black man in yorr life?... really? undecided
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by mofeoluwadassah: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrCork:

..apart from teddy bear..so u sayin u never kiss black man in yorr life?... really? undecided
if i never kiss before how i go know say some of una mouth dey smell locust beans cheesy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by gentlegenius(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Adadioranma79:
Hence my comment dear "i bow for we gals". Even tho i didnt know the full details that led to you guys separation, i still feel love forgive all transgression cept of course you dont love her anymore, then i can understand. You remember the 70*7 thingy, it works dear, it might still hurt wen you think bout it but trust me, time heals all hurts. I wish you the best, cheers
I'm a Christian and I believe in the 70×7 times for forgiveness. But there's a sin that is not forgivable even in marriage. The Bible says that a man should never divorce his wife except she commits adultery. That means that God doesn't expect a man to forgive a woman that commit adultery. Though you didn't ask me what she did, but the truth is that she slept with my good friend even when she knows he is my friend and from my community.
I was planning to marry her but there's no way I can marry her now after what she did.
I have since forgiven her and right now we still communicate but I just can't date her again because dating a girl I can never marry will mean wasting her time and even mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if i never kiss before how i go know say some of una mouth dey smell locust beans cheesy

... kissssin homebase Nigeria mechanic is different from kissssin London guy my dear...do u hav telivissssion? undecided

1 Like

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrCork:

... kissssin homebase Nigeria mechanic is different from kissssin London guy my dear...do u hav telivissssion? undecided
you be london guy
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you be london guy

Pekam....all roads to South East London (((big boy area))) wink
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Lordapson23(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
because some of una mouth dey smell like locust beans(iru pete) cheesy
Shu!! Babes calm down nah
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrCork:
...even ordddnarrrry*peck"...they don't give.

Please advise!
undecided
Maybe your mouth dey smell grin brush before you ask for kiss
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrCork:

Pekam....all roads to South East London (((big boy area))) wink
grin i understand
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Maybe your mouth dey smell grin brush before you ask for kiss

......KISS MY NYANSH!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by Oyindidi(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
MrCork:

......KISS MY NYANSH!!!! angry
You no get yansh, who go kiss that your smelly mouth
Re: But Why Do All Black Women Hate Kissing? by MrCork: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
You no get yansh, who go kiss that your smelly mouth

^^^^But y is Oyindidi all ways thinkin about sexxxxccx?....wot has nyansh gots to do with French kiss?((Shake My Head 4 times))) undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Special Feelings For Our First Love / My Fiancee Jokingly Said She Will Separate Me And My Brother When We Get Married / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.