Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2681 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by muller101(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
So u were trying to drive her crazy on raw mode. Op she is lying.
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
Original op you need to give your life to Christ before is too late lol.
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Wizklynd23(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:
As I dey type this Tory so, my brain never still reset oooo, the brain still dey on booting mode.

In all my years of dating and banging I have never encountered this kind of a sudden confession, this morning was a terrible situation, to the extent that I started doubting myself if I was actually dreaming or it was just a mere imagination.

Last week I was in Abuja on a personal business trip, I was in a middle of a negotiation when my phone rang, I quickly answered the call, it was my cousin letting me know the change of time of a birthday party which was originally slated for 4pm but shifted to 8pm of that same day, I quickly rounded up the meeting with my clients, got back to my cousin's house where I lodged. "Gbedu Na My Hobby, I No Dey Use Am Play At All"

At 8pm we're already at the club where the party at.

To cut the long story short, somehow, somehow I got acquainted with the beautiful celebrants, they were twins quite alright but I got hold of one of them, we exchanged contacts and we promised to get in touch.

I went back to my base the following day and we have been talking, on Thursday she promised to come spend the weekend with me, and on Friday which was yesterday, she landed in my house. Now, this is the main gist......

At past 2am this morning we were supposed to get down but I struggled to pull off her pants, I was struggling to penetrate her, then she started crying, I asked what was the problem, she narrated her life experience and her last words was "I'm on drugs" at that moment, I heard a big bang on my membrane, immediately my brain responded to stimulus, sent a message straight to my joystick, the KONJI wey don dey worry me for 30mins of my struggling to penetrate disappeared with immediate alacrity

I was like you're on drugs how, then she told me she's HIV positive.

My nairalanders Abeg make una help me out, I don't even know what to say or do right now, I'm totally confused, the matter don make shît dey worry me, I dey inside toilet right now dey type this.

Please this is not a joke, this one na real true story, I just need a consoling words as I dey so and I no want make the lady dey see the matter like say I dey discriminate her, I just wanna play nice and make her feel comfortable.

see wetin Konji wan make u get be4..for christ sake on a first date, u wanna go down with her,just wanna bang her.... Come on OP don't tell me your that type now, what if this Girl did not open up to you, those that mean you could have also contacted it It seems like this days all we know how to do best in a relationship is sex, why can we say no to this thing for our safety.. Assuming she didn't open up to you and told you this in later time to come you will start seeing HIV SYMPTOMS and you will be like is malaria or maybe typhoid untill when is worst they take u to hospital they will confirm it as HIV,what next?? U will start saying ''God why me'' while u are the cause to it.... Now you see why they are preaching say no to sex before marriage or use protection..it is for our Good...OP better take corrections sharp sharp.. Just be nice to her and never stigmatize her..meanwhile you have to go and do thanksgiving for this
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by lenghtinny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
izospindle:
did you see her test slip or hiv drug you have been fooled bro only a nicompoo will try to get down with a girl on the first date. grow up bro
You are the one that needs to grow up angry...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Ranked 5th In World’s Largest Manhood List / See This Skinny Man's Jaw-dropping 4 Months Transformation (pics) / Ladies Why This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.