Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match (37302 Views)

BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Xfemt(m): 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
After you empty the treasury, you are on twitter talking of Nigeria unity, big thief like you.
na ur papa e thief abi he-goat

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by 4ward(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by 4ward(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

4ward:
ok now
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by juman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

What is the meaning of woe?! If it's still that English word that we're all cognizant of, then I would say your so called leader has done something more woeful than him.

zionmade1:

Is that all ur idea about ur ideal Nigeria?
then go and perish with ur ideas.

Confused igbo people. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Donald50: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
juman:
Jonah was a disgrace to common people.

He failed woefully as president.
: if actually he did; that means he has tried something; but u have not tried anything..hence ur own failure is colossal failure ...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
The boss of the looters.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by juman(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Donald50:
: if actually he did; that means he has tried something; but u have not tried anything..hence ur own failure is colossal failure ...

Anyway, igbos can sell their mothers for money.
They were only after money from the dense then president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by SOFTENGR: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
u have trillions inside TSA plus billions$$ recorverd but still no impact in the economy and u are still borrowing more.APC scam
Are you sure the said amount is still there? You'll be surprised what will happen to TSA and recovered billions.
#gonewiththewind

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by kingxsamz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Let me wait and see how his lnconsolable Wailing Piglets react to this "Unity Begging" post of his. cheesy

Shehu Sani, their bae just a little over two days ago, incured their wrath yesterday and they are still cursing him and his entire lineage to this moment.

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of theirs until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

I have no idea how they'd fix GEJ, their Ineffectual Moronic hero, but it sure would be real comedy to read. cheesy

u are a fool.. u knw that?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by nwonufestus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
biafran players has make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by ubergold(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Let me wait and see how his lnconsolable Wailing Piglets react to this "Unity Begging" post of his. cheesy

Shehu Sani, their bae just a little over two days ago, incured their wrath yesterday and they are still cursing him and his entire lineage to this moment.

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of theirs until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

I have no idea how they'd fix GEJ, their Ineffectual Moronic hero, but it sure would be real comedy to read. cheesy

Take heart bro, you really sound disturbed. He just congratulated the super eagles... I mean that's a good thing. Sorry bro your life with get better and these days of your frustration will be over. It is well. Take a hug

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
juman:

And I'm very sure you are enjoying dis better govt abi?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

That was funny... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by marshalj01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
asksteve:
U'l b surprised how 4 90minutes d secessionists forgot about their secession n remained happy till d end.
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency.
dats a nice one
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by exlinklodge: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
ok now

Checkout Nigerians Reacts Over Goodluck Jonathan's "Unity Tweet" After Nigeria-Cameroon Match Yesterday

more
@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/nigerians-reacts-over-goodluck.html
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by DozieInc(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
asksteve:
U'l b surprised how 4 90minutes d secessionists forgot about their secession n remained happy till d end.
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency..

But dats not how to go abt it.
Igbo have spread but very poor public image wen trust issue is put on table, only few Igbos market d tribe as a tribe worthy of trust.
I'm not saying Bubu n co r worthy of trust cos He got there through deceit n is still there through deceit which can't apply to Igbos cos their leaders will sell out in a twinkle of an eye.

Igbos need to market demselves in d south by changing their attitude b4 thinking of anything.

NK is not helping wit his hate speeches cos he is only widening d divide more even within d south he claim is part of his Biafra.

Not making sense.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Jonah507(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

I blame hunger for your statement... Get some garri so you can start thinking with part time your body.... I really feel for you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by laliga01: 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

I trust you..you must be here... chief executive office of one nigeria.
Anywhere you see one N, you position your trumpet.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by IgedeBushBoy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
shocked
asksteve:
Bottom line, the clamour to succeed is born not from d heart but a desire to usurp something dat they've bin hitherto deprived from ie. Presidency.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Eazybay(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

The problem I have with you is the same problem I have with ppl who hate you. Nigeria has problems even PMB cannot fix and instead of great minds like you to discuss dat you are only interested in name-calling and taunting those who have given up on Nigeria.

Ppl want to leave sensible countries too. It's called self-determination.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nigeria is a rotten nation without values nor morality but will turn around to demand high moral values from the Igbos when it comes to leadership.Hypocrites!
So you think this "high moral standard" will fall on the Ibos, especially your leaders, as soon as Biafra is achieved, abi?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by aziaka111(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
I can't just stop loving dis man,I wish u never surrender to dis idiot called buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by cstr1000: 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:
So you think this "high moral standard" will fall on the Ibos, especially your leaders, as soon as Biafra is achieved, abi?
No it means don't demand from igbos what your leaders from 1960 till date have lacked including Buhari. Igbos have not been president since Azikiwe yet Nigeria has been systematically and progressively destroyed by your presidents. So who are these saints better than igbos?
Buhari right now is not fit to hold a candle to the likes of peter obi and obiano or even the dumb okorocha.
His only selling point is that he has an army of almajiris at his back.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by joshuaidibia(m): 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

For your mind you don talk sense abi?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by luckyogor(m): 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:

Receive the grace to have sense........

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Awoo88: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
. cheesy
You are pathetic!! Who ever doesn't pity your condition must devil's elder brother.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Awoo88: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Eazybay:

The problem I have with you is the same problem I have with ppl who hate you. Nigeria has problems even PMB cannot fix and instead of great minds like you to discuss dat you are only interested in name-calling and taunting those who have given up on Nigeria.

Ppl want to leave sensible countries too. It's called self-determination.
People with great mind don't call people names

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Evangelio(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
asksteve:
The aim of your alpha gamma crappa grandiloquent loquacity was to sound learned but all you have achieved is the opposite.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Ojiofor: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
IgedeBushBoy:

Why do you care?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by winny4sandy: 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
juman:
amd buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by juman(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
winny4sandy:
amd buhari is a disgrace to Nigeria

He is a useless unserious old man president.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Buhari Calls For 'TOTAL' Sharia In Nigeria / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.