Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,209 members, 7,839,115 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match (37304 Views)

BREAKING: UN Moves To Create New Country Out Of Nigeria, Cameroon •the Nigerian / Reno Omokri: Jonathan’s Reaction To Sowore’s Detention By Buhari Government / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Donpenny(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
omenkaLives:
Let me wait and see how his lnconsolable Wailing Piglets react to this "Unity Begging" post of his. cheesy

Shehu Sani, their bae just a little over two days ago, incured their wrath yesterday and they are still cursing him and his entire lineage to this moment.

Reno O'mockery, a familiar bae of theirs until last night made a similar statement to this and they are wailing uncontrollably and cursing him on another thread.

I have no idea how they'd fix GEJ, their Ineffectual Moronic hero, but it sure would be real comedy to read. cheesy
why did you choose to remain stagnant for the rest of your life? oh! dear Lord I pity your health. why not not grow above hate and enjoy life. prophet of doom and destruction
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Eazybay(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Awoo88:

People with great mind don't call people names

I agree
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by zarza450: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thia country
OK, who wanna make money as a freelance with no dime, just laptop and data
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Bizibi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
SOLMICHAEL:

What is the meaning of woe?! If it's still that English word that we're all cognizant of, then I would say your so called leader has done something more woeful than him.
hahahahaha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match by Bizibi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
juman:
Jonah was a disgrace to common people.

He failed woefully as president.
he failed woefully then we need a special word fr the present one's performance in aso rock

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Reps Pick Nomination Form For Tambuwal / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos) / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.