Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office (2553 Views)

Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae / IBB’s Statement: PDP Reacts To Advice To Vote President Buhari Out / “I Will Vote Buhari In 2019 As A Pay Back To All That Voted Him In 2015" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
In an unprecedented move, the renowned comedian Alibaba made quite a political statement on Instagram earlier today. In a photo he shared, he urged his numerous followers to vote out the state governors and president in the forthcoming elections.
Judging from the number of likes, it seems his message is being well received

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
He wrote
"If you have a governor who has the latest range rovers, land cruisers, gets security vote, does'nt owe anyone in the executive, state assembly and flies a private jet, and your roads are like this, you know what to do.. elections are near.. and if it is a federal road..."
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by ybalogs(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
Reduce that stress that is becoming traumatizing. An Okada man worked till 2am, on getting home he decided to take a bath. He suddenly ran out naked shouting ghost ghost ghost ,narrating His ordeal,he said he has poured water on his head ten times and its not touching his head. Neighbours rushed out only to discover he didn't remove His helmet from his head before having His bath. HMMMMMMMMM, REST IS VITAL! Have a RESTFUL weekend.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by TundeHashim(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
That's obviously true. Our leaders are thieves and the major factor motivating them is that there is a lame electorate out there that'll vote for them still. But Alas, those guys are very smart. By election time, when they start raising regional, ethnic and religious issues, we'll forget the years of pain we've languished under.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by divinehand2003(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
If you like, vote New governors from another party to replace these thieves, you will end up making another set of New thieves.
We need a system that works and the first point to get things on the right path is to do away with the stupid 1999 military decree which was imposed on us and formulate a brand new constitution that will enable Nigeria proceed on the path of growth, development, peace and security.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by HMZi: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Him no need to tell me sef.....a bigot and jihadist shouldn't be on the throne of a troubled nation.....

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mynd44 , OAM4J do the needful
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by tolexy123: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Omo, see road!
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by slimfit1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
To be replaced by another thief right ?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by slimfit1(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
In 2019 let us choose the thief that will lead us carefully.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
slimfit1:
In 2019 let us choose the thief that will lead us carefully.
lol
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by temptnow: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
Buhari is useless, he's an illiterate he can't give what he doesn't have

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by yarimo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
I thought ALIBABA has common sense grin
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by galadima77(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Those number of likes no reach my house members sef.
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
galadima77:
Those number of likes no reach my house members sef.
lol
talk true o
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
these people self ...we the masses are the basic problem

we have over 11 million cars in Nigeria

I don't see any reason why government can't tax them an average of 200k every year to fix our roads

All this dangote and ibeto trucks and all this petrol tankers should pay nothing less than 800k a year as road tax

That's over 2.2 trillion and all our roads will be fixed in maximum of 5 years and this will create massive employment grow agregate demand and grow gdp

The revenue of the government is too small to run Nigeria
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by DoyenExchange: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2017
Vote wisely! angry
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Anticabal: 2:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Voting another set of thieves to replace the current thieves won't work. The system is rotten from the root.

The country should be dissolved let everybody go home start afresh and learn from bitter experience of being a zoogerian.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by galadima77(m): 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2017
aprokomania:

lol
talk true o

How's that even possible? U sef
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by galadima77(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

I don't see any reason why government can't tax them an average of 200k every year to fix our roads

All this dangote and ibeto trucks and all this petrol tankers should pay nothing less than 800k a year as road tax

That's over 2.2 trillion and all our roads will be fixed in maximum of 5 years and this will create massive employment grow agregate demand and grow gdp

They will squander that money as usual
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 6:12pm On Sep 11, 2017
galadima77:

They will squander that money as usual

Have you ever eaten money people contributed ?

Is easier to eat money dashed to a group than to eat money they all contributed ooh
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by galadima77(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Have you ever eaten money people contributed ?

Is easier to eat money dashed to a group than to eat money they all contributed ooh

Lol
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Sirjamo: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Oga, if to say I know where you dey en, I for enter moto come prostrate for you. This is the most sensible statement/proposition av seen on this forum since I joined. Some fools will just be shouting; zombie, dullard, mumu and so on. profer solution, dem no go fit.
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by NothingDoMe: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2017
They will soon find a concubine associated with alibaba
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by NothingDoMe: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

That's a nonsense deduction. What have they done with the taxes they already collect? Do you know how much FIRS has raked in this year alone?
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2017
NothingDoMe:
That's a nonsense deduction. What have they done with the taxes they already collect? Do you know how much FIRS has raked in this year alone?

Less than 2.5 trillion ...federal government gets 40% of that do you know how much to pay civil servant ,police ,military and paramilitary and all other stuffs?
Do you ?

You think 4 trillion revenue is big ?? Really?

Divid that by 180 million let's see
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2017
Sirjamo:
Oga, if to say I know where you dey en, I for enter moto come prostrate for you. This is the most sensible statement/proposition av seen on this forum since I joined. Some fools will just be shouting; zombie, dullard, mumu and so on. profer solution, dem no go fit.

I'm just a young man who love my country

Unfortunately I'm not interested in politics ...I have more interest in business and science
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by aprokomania(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Less than 2.5 trillion ...federal government gets 40% of that do you know how much to pay civil servant ,police ,military and paramilitary and all other stuffs?
Do you ?

someone came prepared to the gunfight. he he. nice
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by richidinho(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Hahahahaha...udonmeanit?

I thought GEJ stole everything?
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by richidinho(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

Do you ?

Very funny..I no fit laugh ooo
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by mrvitalis(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2017
richidinho:

Hahahahaha...udonmeanit?

I thought GEJ stole everything?

Jonathan stole and allowed stealing in this term but even if all the money was utilized the difference won't be much but it would have gone a long way
Re: Comedian Alibaba, Urges Fans To Vote Buhari Out Of Office by Eazybay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
mrvitalis:

grin grin See them, it's buhari's turn and you suddenly know revenue is small. Oga nobody is paying anything. It's either you ask PMB to fix it or accuse him of looting! After all PMB said there is enuf money to go round and even pay the poorest 5k. After you remove subsidy, triple NEPA bill, stamp duty and all the other payables you are calculating road tax. Prof please shelf this opinion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOS: Sorry State Of The Popular Uromi Junction - Agbor (pics) / Tension In Aso Rock As Extraordinary Meeting To Hold In The Villa- Sources / Forget The Fact That Buhari Is Leading, Atiku Has Already Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.