Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2947 Views)

“see What Happened As I Went To My Husband’s Office Without My Panties” – Lady / 18+ : How I F*+k My Brother Friend Hard Pat2 / I Went To His House Without My Panties And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by AmadiAba: 9:35am On Sep 02, 2017
My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.

What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.

copied***

Also in the News:

IF YOU CAN'T LAST 2MINS OR WATERY SPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (EVERY MAN NEEDS THIS!)

>>> http://igberetvnews.com/420277/bitterkola-watermelon-seed-every-man/

Thank me later...

Face of Igbere (FOI) 2017 ...REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 15

Details >>> http://igberetvnews.com/421864/registration-for-face-of-igbere-2017-opens/

Event Sponsored by Alex Ikwechegh Mascot

More Sponsors Wanted...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Lewaluv(f): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2017
I would shame him in front of your brother.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by DarkMagic(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
That one sense has gone offline undecided

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by jerryunit48: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
Talk to him o , dis one self fit be diabolical purpose
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by pryme(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
I would shame him in front of your brother.

That's immature
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Lewaluv(f): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2017
What would you do?
pryme:

That's immature

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by pryme(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
What would you do?

Tell him to stop it.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
grin

This one left me speechless...

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14am On Sep 02, 2017
What nonsense undecided
It's not normal...u should ve landed him a slap first
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Lewaluv(f): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2017
I swear! Men always protect men! What about your sister? What of your mother na How will this disgrace ever learn with love taps?
pryme:

Tell him to stop it.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by pryme(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Lewaluv:
I swear! Men always protect men! What about your sister? What of your mother na How will this disgrace ever learn with love taps?

My English is under the weather lately, I might have difficulty explaining, so let's let it slide

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Dillusionist(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
wtf did I just read
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by EmyLeo(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2017
LOL...

##the poor boy obviously wanted to satisfy his sexual urge and fantasies, don't blame him tho, Hormones can be very bad sometimes, but he still needs to be corrected, HOT SLAP would reset him back to his original settings, then call him for a mature talk..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by abelprice(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
I will give u the slap of a life time... if u see pant u go dey run... undecided... and dats disgusting... guys dats sniffs ladies panties are potential rapists... undecided...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Michael004: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
The boy won enjoy Wetin big broses dey enjoy ni na. No biggies
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Tamel(m): 10:54am On Sep 02, 2017
your friend's brother or your brother's friend?......that moment you're saying left but your hand is pointing right
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by muller101(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
May be ur undies de smell.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by balaclava: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
AmadiAba:

My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.

1st it was 'My friends brother'
Seconds it became 'My brothers friend'
Abegggi.....Which one is which?
I'm smelling lies on your undies from afar.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by falcon01: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian quagmire
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
Maybe that's his own brand of addiction. grin grin
It makes him high and and able to view the world from a higher level.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by lenghtinny(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
That's his fetish, you are the object of his fantasy...

Only God knows the number of times he's screwed you in his wet dreams angry..
By the way, used female panties dey high some guys pass Mary Jane...

(1) (Reply)

2 NAUGHTY REASONS You Should Learn This Crazy Thing... [Picture] / Need A Sex Mate. / Why Is It So Hard For Ladies To Feel Comfortable With Their Natural Hair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.