Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,631 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Need A Sex Mate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Sex Mate. (2854 Views)

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict / Looking For Discreet Sex Mate/lover Should Dm Me❤️ / I Need An Adventurous Sex Mate - I Will Shower Her With Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Sex Mate. by BRISKTANI: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am a single young lady who recently relocated to Lagos and need a matured man between the age of 28-35 for a purely sexual relationship, must be intelligent and be able to hold a decent conversation and have your own place. I have an interest in politics and Nigerian history just so we have stuffs to talk about.
I am 24 and a graduate. Send a mail, if you meet these criteria and you are not in a relationship(I don't want drama).
I'm more into dark skinned men and based in Ajah.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by techgeek12(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
BRISKTANI:
I am a single young lady who recently relocated to Lagos and need a matured man between the age of 28-35 for a purely sexual relationship, must be intelligent and be able to hold a decent conversation and have your own place. I have an interest in politics and Nigerian history just so we have stuffs to talk about.
I am 24 and a graduate. Send a mail, if you meet these criteria and you are not in a relationship(I don't want drama).

Chat me up on whatsapp (081-350-65-702) I meet ur requirements and am in ajah
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Otii4god: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mehn if this is real then konji na full time bastard!
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please what tribe. I have someone for you. If e work fine, if it doesn't, no problem.
Mehn, initially I was asking 'who be this one na' but surprisingly, it's a lady
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by richidinho(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
hi beauty!
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by richidinho(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
HebronHF:
Please what tribe. I have someone for you. If e work fine, if it doesn't no

wetin concern tribe for sex mate tinz?

gerraohia

1 Like

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
richidinho:

wetin concern tribe for sex mate tinz?

gerraohia

REPENT
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by futuregovernor: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
techgeek12:

Chat me up on whatsapp (081-350-65-702) I meet ur requirements and am in ajah
Broke ass guy spoted

3 Likes

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by techgeek12(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
futuregovernor:
Broke ass guy spoted
You choice of words, not my concern
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
techgeek12:

You choice of words, not my concern

You rushed and that is not normal. Try and control yourself. This girl just used sex as a bait and guys are already rushing. We need to learn as men oo

2 Likes

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
To Bleep dey sweet but men have to possess some modicum of self restraint and dignity. These women cannot continue using sex organ to control men. Their are millions of pussy to Bleep when a man comes into his own.

Men must learn!

1 Like

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by legabosh(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
I need a sex mate around iyana ipaja and abulegba .prefer fair and chubby women below 30 can hook me up .if you are interested chat me up 09031155275
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by futuregovernor: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
legabosh:
I need a sex mate around iyana ipaja and abulegba .prefer fair and chubby women below 30 can hook me up .if you are interested chat me up 09031155275
Go look for job

5 Likes

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Oh dear, I have really lived a sheltered life. So these kinds of things happen? embarassed
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You rushed and that is not normal. Try and control yourself. This girl just used sex as a bait and guys are already rushing. We need to learn as men oo
ITK, wetin you wan learn inside this place?
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by kay9(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ishilove:
Oh dear, I have really lived a sheltered life. So these kinds of things happen? embarassed

grin grin

Its a free world - and getting freer by the day. Babe knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask, and if i'm not mistaken she's already gotten her heart's desire. Goodbye stereotypes.
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
kay9:

grin grin

Its a free world - and getting freer by the day. Babe knew exactly what she wanted and wasn't afraid to ask, and if i'm not mistaken she's already gotten her heart's desire. Goodbye stereotypes.
I am shocked
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

might even be a guy posing as a babe sefcheesy
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by ManIzHot: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
shocked gosh... is it this bad? Hum this one is looking for whom to test jaruma product for hin body..... #trap #run
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by kay9(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ishilove:

I am shocked

No you're not. What of your alhaji back during ajuwaya? wink
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
kay9:

No you're not. What of your alhaji back during ajuwaya? wink
That one is normal lecherous hanky panky by an ageing man. The one I find shocking is this booty call arrangement
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Virgohills(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ritualist
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by IbrahimDamola: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
legabosh:

Your phone number go dey here forever and your future employers and children go google am come see the foolishness wey you dey exhibit.

Chai common sense in not common!

Your mumu no go ever do. grin
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by kay9(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ishilove:

That one is normal lecherous hanky panky by an ageing man. The one I find shocking is this booty call arrangement

Mmmm. I think you are shocked because a woman initiated it. Men have been initiating such arrangements since time immemorial, but now a woman tries it... Tsk tsk, Ishi, i never knew you were a sexist and a misogynist.
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by don4real18(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Just say that you are looking for an accommodation in Ajah... grin
Before you say Jack, she has pack all her load and *cum grin

1 Like

Re: Need A Sex Mate. by tshaba28(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
BRISKTANI:

No Drama 07086439943 Network Bad To Send Mail...
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:

Mmmm. I think you are shocked because a woman initiated it. Men have been initiating such arrangements since time immemorial, but now a woman tries it... Tsk tsk, Ishi, i never knew you were a sexist and a misogynist.
Misogyny-

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Say what?
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by kay9(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Misogyny-

dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

Say what?

And thus she missed the sarcasm. Insert naughty smirk and wink here.
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 10:27am On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:

And thus she missed the sarcasm. Insert naughty smirk and wink here.
Mscheeeeew
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by mrphysics(m): 10:58am On Oct 25, 2018
How guys falls for these kind of nonsense amazes me.
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by kay9(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2018
Ishilove:

Mscheeeeew

Lol grin grin

Bae, you're usually sharper than this, what happened to your wit and humour? Can't believe you really thought I was seriously calling you sexist grin was just deliberately overdoing it, you know, like our dear warrior feminists do when a guy expresses surprise at a woman breaking stereotype.

Anyway, the joke is ruined. Insert mildly bored face here.
Re: Need A Sex Mate. by Ishilove: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2018
kay9:

Lol grin grin

Bae, you're usually sharper than this, what happened to your wit and humour? Can't believe you really thought I was seriously calling you sexist grin was just deliberately overdoing it, you know, like our dear warrior feminists do.

Anyway, the joke is ruined. Insert mildly bored face here.
Your attempt at sarcasm flew over my head like fighter jets. Besides, it has been ages since we interacted so how am I to know when you're been sarcastic?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones / Dangers Of Taking Sex-Enhancing Drugs / Some People Are Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.