Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! (3385 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / MTN Data Borrow By Force / Glo Shuts Down In Ondo Over Non-payment Of Workers Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by bravesoul247(m): 8:59am On Sep 06, 2017
RobinHez:
Apparently, I have being singled out by Glo for torture. embarassed

Since 24th of August... Glo has been playing a game of "who go tire?" with me.
Either they just finally deactivate the damn package and let me be... Or I give in and let them chop the #20 they want to daily... sad

I'm tired of playing the game... Please make una tell them to leave my sim alone.

##attached are the screenshots of the game since 24th of August.
LMAO.. guy no vex but the bolder and the never ending stop and cancel your sent to go just be make me laugh. Them Don frustrate you tire. Anyway, if you see lagos and close to Ikeja just go to there office at Ajao estate.
Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by RobinHez(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2017
bravesoul247:
LMAO.. guy no vex but the bolder and the never ending stop and cancel your sent to go just be make me laugh. Them Don frustrate you tire. Anyway, if you see lagos and close to Ikeja just go to there office at Ajao estate.

Because of #20 daily commission make i spend #700 on transport? I pray it doesn't get to that o. embarassed
Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by RobinHez(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
eddykaka:
same here, I called them and they to told me to send STOPimage to that number after I did I got a message that I was deactivated, but the next day I recharged #20 was deducted for glo image store. I have deactivate and Taya
Lalasticlala help us take this to fp, it may sound like a joke but it's not.
Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by bravesoul247(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
RobinHez:

Because of #20 daily commission make i spend #700 on transport? I pray it doesn't get to that o. embarassed
20 nairn daily multiply by 30 days name how much? Penny wise pound foolish. Browse where global centre de close to.you na.
Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by Dramadiddy(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
send CANCEL to 2442 keep sending it, sometimes it doesn't work the first time, it should clear any auto sub on your phone
Re: Glo Wants My #20 By Force! Help!! by Dramadiddy(m): 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
If you're interested in looking for trouble, you can sue them smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

*Salah Giveaway* 18+ Only / Sold..Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE + 32gig 95k / Android Users Delete These Apps From Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.